You bet I can!

Please dump me! It's a bet

Shin's P.O.V

<><><><><><>

"I just don't understand. I thought it went so well. We were always together and stuff" My sister cried in the phone. Her boyfriend just broke up.

"No I know. You weren't that clinchy and craving, right? " I asked. My sister stopped sniffing.

"Is there anything wrong with that?" She asked. 

"Oh no you weren't! Guys seems to hate that stuff" I explained.

"SHIN! ARE YOU ON YOUR PHONE IN WORKTIME!?" My boss yelled.

"No no! Sorry!" I said. "I gotta go!" I whispered to my sister and hang up. My boss waved me over.

"Shin! There's a new girl starting on work today. Please welcome her well" My boss, Mrs. Kim, commanded. 

"Yes Mrs. I will do now" I said politely and bowed.

My boss were really strict. It seemed impossible to impress her no matter how much you worked. I worked at a televison channel. Don't get to exited. I wasn't in tv at all. I was behind the camera planning out new programs and shows. 

I quickly went to the lobby and a girl entered. She looked really confused but tried to hide it.

"Annyeong! My name is Shin, Are you the new girl?" I asked her.

"Hello! Yes, My name is Mi-Sun" She smiled.

"I guess we're are going to be colleges then. You need to prepare for our boss. She is really strict and you gonna work hard to impress her. I worked here for 2 years and still she haven't credit me once yet" I adviced her. 

She nodded. "We are going to plan programs right?" She asked. I nodded confused that she should probaly know that when she started.

"Have you got any ideas for new shows?" Min-Sun asked me.

I suddenly start thinking at my sister, how she always failed at realitionsships.

"Actuaslly I'm thinking about a new sort of documentary. About what girls always do wrong in relationships" I thought out loud.

"Hm... That could be intresting. What do you plan?" Min-Sun asked me.

"Well. We could hire a girl there have to get together with a boy, and then she would have to try of the worst things girls do when they have a boyfriend. She could see how fast the guy would dump her. It would me sort of a advice show for girls" I suggested.

"Is this the new girl?" My boss asked when she saw us. I nodded. My boss gave Min.Sun the elevatorglance. Min-Sun started to look quite uncomfortable.

"So I asked you to have an idea for show on your first day. Where is it?" My boss asked. Wow, she was really harsh. An idea on the first day?

"Well actually I have a good one. Girls always do stupid things in realationships right?" Min-Sun asked. My boss nodded. Wait- what was she doing?

"Well we could hire a girl there should get together with a boy. Then she would have to do the worst things girls do in realationships. She could see how fast she could make the guy dump her. It would be sotr of a advice show for girls" Min-Sun copied me.

Wait! Did she just copy my idea. 

"What a excellent idea, Min-Sun. I'm really impressed. Can you be the girl?" Mrs. Kim asked Min-Sun.

"Wait! She stole my idea. I just told her" I interrupted. Min-Sun looked at me like I was something dirt.

"Isn't it a little pathetic to take a new girls ideas?" Min-Sun asked me scornfully.

"What!?" What was wrong with her.

"I just came up with the idea. My sister just got dumped and acted all wrong in the realationship!" I said.

"Where did your idea came from?" Mrs. Kim asked Min-Sun.

"Ehh I? Ehhh?" She stuttered. I smirked.

"Well I trust Shin in this situation. The case is yours" She said.

"Thank you Mrs. Kim" I smiled and bowed.

"You have to be the girl there tries the things on a boy" Mrs. Kim said.

"Wait what?"

"You have a month. Get a guy tonight. Drive him nuts within a month" My boss ordered and walked away.

"But- but!" I stuttered. I couldn't do that. Honestly I'm not good at getting boys. 

"Looks like you lost anyway" Min-Sun smirked when she saw my terrified face.

"I'm just going to tell Mrs. Kim that I can't do it" I said.

Min-Sun laughed at me. "Yes go back out, your chicken. I bet you can even find a guy" Min-Sun said. 

Who was she to say that? "Of course I can! What do you know about that?" I asked.

"Well... You obviously aren't a girl that guys would go after" Min-Sun said completly staright forward.

That B'tch! Who did she think she were? She really did piss me off. Normally I was a sweet and friendly girl but she wass just so... Aish!

"So you're saying that I can't even do the first part of the documentary?" 

Min-Sun nodded. "And defintly not all of the program"

"Okay, It's on. I will do the program for this month" I decided. Just to prove I could. Cause I could do this... Right?

"Haha... That's a joke. I bet you can't do this" Min-Sun said really cocky.

"Bet?! Okay it's defintly a bet!" I said.

"Sure! if you loose I can take the honor for all of your idea the next year" Min-Sun said.

I hesitated. Was it really worth it? Screw it, I would win anyway. "Deal. But if I win you have to be my slave on work for the next year, okay?" 

Min-Sun didn't even hesitate. I guess she was really confident that she would win the bet? "It's on." She said and spin her heel.

I was left back with a sudden fear. Who was I kidding? Could I really do this? I mean just to get a guy would be a big challenge for me. I always got so shy around boys I hadn't met before.

"SHIN! YOU NEED TO WORK, THIS ISN'T A VECATIONPLACE!" My boss yelled.

"Sorry!" I said and bowed.

Before I started to work I quickly texted my friend, Cho.

"Town tonight? I desparetly need to find a guy before tomorrow!! <3" I texted. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jonghyun's P.O.V

"Is this the place you wanted to show us?" Minho asked Key, as we entered a cousy bar and cafee.

Key nodded. He waved at the waiter and got us a table.

"What would you like to order?" The waiter asked. Key, Minho, Onew and me ordered our drinks. The waiter turned to Taemin.

"Ehh... Is it possible to get bananamilk here?" Taemin asked. I shrug my head. He was allowed to order alchohol now, and he still ordered such kids-stuff.

The waiter shot him a dumb look. "No. I'm afraid we don't sell it here" He said."But we have a drink with bananataste?" He suggested.

Taemin nodded eagerly. "I'll take that!" He smiled sweetly at the waiter. The waiter hurried away.

"Taemin! Don't turn the waiter gay with that cheesy smile of yours!" I joked. Taemin looked at me innocently.

"What do you mean, hyung?" He asked with bambi eyes.

"Yah! Jonghyun don't tell my baby that stuff!" Key scolded me and ruffled Taemins hair.

"I only told him that-" I stopped my talking bacause of they suddenly all looked behind me with their jaw's open. 

"Maybe we should just leave again?" Onew suggested. But that was too late.

"Well, well, well. Isn't that the oh so famous Jonghyun?" A familar voice said. I quickly turned around.

"Kwan, what are you doing here?" I said in a mean voice. Kwan's discutsing face showed up in my eyes.

Kwan and I had quite a history. We hated each other with all of our hearts. Well, actually i wasn't sure if Kwan hated me or he just enjoyed annoying me, but I truely hated him. He had always been mean to me. He stole my toys in kindergarten, bullied me in middleschool and stole my crush in highschool. Now I could only wait for the next mean thing he would do.

"Why so cruel, Jonghyun? Are you still down about that girl of yours. You should get over her, it was years ago... But I still remeber how good a kisser she was and when she started to get-"

"Shut up!" I interrupted and got up from my seat.

"Uuuh did little baby-Taemin pee on your ramen again?" He asked. Taemin looked up confused with the mention of his name. Key made a sign for him to not say anything stupid.

"If Taemin should pee on anybody it should be you!" I said w´very pissed up. Taemin still looked very confused.

"Hyung, why are they talking about where I should pee?" Taemin whispered to Key. 

"So have you found a new girl I can steal from you?" Kwan asked. 

"Oh I forgot! You aren't just the girls favorite, are you?" Kwan said. I linked my fists in anger.

"I bet you haven't been with a sincle girl since Sumi" Kwan mocked me.

"I have had tons of girls! Actuallly I could just  get a girlfriend if I wanted to!" I said. Actually I was lying right now. I hadn't done that much in girls to be honest. Only a few.

"Oh really!? I would like to see a girl fall for a babo like you!" Kwan laughed.

"Deal. I can get a girl right now!" I said not aware of what I was getting myself into.

"Hyung? Are you sure this a good idea?" Taemin asked me. "Of course, I know what I'm doing" I said confident.

"Okay that's a deal. I'm having a party in a month. Show up there with a girl there's inlove with you" Kwan challenged me. 

"I'm in. If I win you can never annoy me anymore. You have to stay out of my way" I said. Wait that was too boring.

"Plus run throw the street of Seould in pink underwear" I smirked. Kwan laughed.

"Really creative huh? Well when I win you have to be my personal slave for forever. Plus I will make you a laugh across all Seoul so no girl will ever date you again" Kwan decided.

"Jonghyun! are you sure about this?" Onew asked. I nodded. He shouldn't fool me again. This time he would be the laugh.

"Then get the hell out of my face!" I said. Kwan shook his head. 

"I have to pick the girl! Don't think you would have it that easy" He smirked.

"That wasn't a part of the bet!" I protested.

"Well to bad you didn't read the part written with small" Kwan smirked. *Aish!*

"Who is it then?" I asked. Kwan looked around in the bar. Just then two girls entered.

"Her" He said and pointed at one of the girls. I sighed reliefed. She looked really cute. I made my way too her.

"Annyeong. I'm Jonghyun. Can I buy you a drink?" I asked with butterflies in my tummy.

The girl quickly looked at her friend. The friend gave her a small nod and a thumbs up. Well I guess I just got approved?

"Yes, thank you. I'm Shin" the girl smiled at me. 

Maybe this wasn't going to be so hard anyway? 

_________________________________________
 

Thank you so much to my first 11 subscribers! I really hope you'll find this story intresting!!! 

Here's a heart from me and Jonghyun :)

th_tumblr_lumapz37gS1qkjn2so1_400.gif