Loverholic, Robotronic

Please dump me! It's a bet

 

Even though there was nothing wrong with Key’s presence Jonghyun and I just waited for him to leave. Not because he was annoying. We just wanted to be with each other.

For once I was not ing, Jonghyun was not sad or in his naughty mood. We were just… Normal today and for some reason more in love that we had been for all this time.

We couldn’t stop meeting across the table with our eyes. I just couldn’t look away from his warm eyes there seems to look at me all the time.

Key tensed the awkward atmosphere so he stood up. “Well I’ll just leave you two lovebirds alone then. See you later”, he said and disappeared out of the door with his many shopping bags.

“What do you want to do today?” Jonghyun asked me as soon as Key was out of the door.

“I think you should decide since I have to be nice today”, I said.

Jonghyun smiled and got surprised that I actually kept the bet once more.

“Actually there’s this market today. It’s really nice. We could go there?” Jonghyun suggested.

Even though I had never heard of the market before I nodded as a yes. Why not try something new?

Jonghyun grabbed my hand and we walked through the city together. The first part of the way I knew but soon Jonghyun started to turn around small corners that led into small hidden streets that I never had noticed before.

“Are you sure you know where you’re going?” I asked Jonghyun as the streets only seemed to get smaller.

“Yup, totally sure”, Jonghyun answered and kept walking.

After a little while more the all the small streets started to meet and form a nice place. Market stands covered the place and a lot of people walked around and looked while they happily small talked with everyone they met.

The market was really big but still nice. There was all kind of different shops. Food, clothes, jewelry, homemade stuff and just random things people probably had found in their garages.

“My grandma used to take me here every Sunday”, Jonghyun said.  I smiled in response.

“This is so nice”, I said and started to walk to the first shop. Jonghyun followed me and started looking as well.

“Shin, you need to try this!” Jonghyun said as he looked in another small stand.  Turned around and found him with a bag of Jelly Beans.

“See, this tastes like blueberry”, He said and held up a small blue one. “And this tastes just like popcorn!” He said really fascinated. As he took another one in his mouth his eyes widened even more. “And this is like toasted marshmallow!” He said.

I just looked at him with a small smile on my mouth. “Jonghyun, have you never tasted Jelly Beans before?” I asked him in disbelief.

“You’ve tasted them!? These are small wonders!” He said and threw another one into his mouth.

He immediately spit it out again. “Ew! This was gross”, He said and tried to clean his tongue with his hand.

I just laughed as his silly expression. I grabbed his hand and led him away from the candy stand.

We both let go of each other’s hands as we saw the thing in front of us. Without noticing it we both ran to get it first.

“Wow this guitar is so cool!” Jonghyun said as he got it first.

“Can you play?” I asked.

Jonghyun smirked a single time and then his fingers started to create the sweetest melody.

My eyes widened. “I didn’t know you could play so well”, I wondered and stared with amaze at his playing fingers.

“I’m just a natural”, Jonghyun sang. “But you’re also a natural in looking pretty”, he kept singing.

His voice was like flowing honey. It was so sweet and he hit every note perfectly.

“She looks a little awkward as I sing to her but it doesn’t matter because she’s still cute”, Jonghyun continued singing.

My cheeks got red and I hide my face in my hands. Jonghyun smiled and kept singing while playing guitar.

“She looks like I’m embarrassing her but can she do it any better? I don’t think so”, Jonghyun sang.

In a second I snatched the guitar away from Jonghyun and started to play as well. Not that I could play well but I just drifted my hand across the strings.

“Jonghyun is such a jerk to challenge me because he doesn’t know about my huge musical talent!” I sang with my totally tone-deaf voice.

Jonghyun started to laugh badly when he heard my voice. “Yah! It’s not funny!” I pouted. “Sorry”, Jonghyun chuckled. Jonghyun tried to stop laughing but a smile broke through.   

I wanted to say more but I got distracted. “Woah! Look at this, Jonghyun!” I beamed and ran to a stand when I noticed a small walking robot with heart eyes.

“Aigo it’s so cute!” I said with amaze as I took the robot in my hand. Jonghyun peeked over my shoulder. He started to chuckle when he saw the mini robot in my hands.

“Look it can walk!” I said and placed it on the table so it walked.

Jonghyun shook his head. “That thing is totally ridiculous”, he smiled.

“No! Look at the hearts in its eyes. It’s like a little love robot”, I said.

“See it can dance!” I said. Then I started to move its arms while I sang “I am a robot and I like ice cream”, in a robot voice.

Jonghyun chuckled and ruffled my hair. “Aigo I love you Shin, you’re so silly”, he laughed and took the robot from me.

Did he just say what I heard him say? It was not like he hadn’t said that he loved me before but that time I had forced him. Now he just said it in a swift comment.

“Y-you love me?” I asked in disbelief.

“Huh?”, Jonghyun looked up from the robot. Then his cheeks turned pink. “Did I say that out loud?” He mumbled.

I nodded. Jonghyun then turned serious and stepped close to me. “But I do, Shin. I love you”, he said completely serious.

Before I could even respond Jonghyun turned away from me. “Now let’s pay for this”, He said and handed the cashier the robot.

I was still in shock. And then Jonghyun took the decision for me.

I would end this bet. Screw that I would me Min-Sun’s slave for a year. Because I-

-Loved Jonghyun.

______________

Aish, I feel like this story is getting more and more crappy :-/