Life's not a movie

Please dump me! It's a bet

 

Simon’s P.O.V

My fingers trembled when they pressed the doorknob down. I couldn’t believe I did this for Shin. But after the mess I did to her, I felt like I needed to pay. So if this didn’t go right, at least I got my punishment.

“Hi”, I said and stepped into the apartment. Kwan looked up at me from the playstation. “What’s up bro?” He casually greeted me.

“Um”, I said and tried to remain calm. I stuck my hands in my pockets like  just all spontaneous wanted to step by.

“I have to tell you something”, I said and looked at my feet. “NO!” Kwan hollered and threw the remote on the floor. “ing ”, he cursed and pressed “play again”.

If I told somebody it was Kwan I was in love with, they would think I was crazy. Most people didn’t like Kwan. I understood them very well. He was rude, mean, bullying, arrogant, inattentive and he took advance of poor people, like me. The list of his bad points seemed to be endless.

But under that I saw something different. I saw how caring he treated his family, especially his sister, how kind he could be, how nice he was to elders, how his good moments made me go crazy.

Yes, some might have called me crazy but I couldn’t help but to feel that forbidden feeling when I looked at Kwan.

“Kwan, I said I wanted to tell you something”, I tried again as Kwan kept playing PlayStation. “Yeah, talk dude”, Kwan answered with his eyes glued to the screen.

“No, you don’t understand. It’s important. I need you to listen”, I said. Kwan shrugged his shoulders. “I’m listening.”

Tell me again why I like this jerk.

“Please just turn that damn thing off for a second!” I shouted. “Who do you think you are?” Kwan asked me. “”, he mumbled when he died for the 20th time.

“Simon”, I said again to catch his attention. “Not now”, He waved me off.

The frustration grew bigger and bigger, and at least I couldn’t take it anymore. “I’M GAY OKAY!” I yelled. “AND I THINK I LOVE YOU!”

Finally Kwan turned to PlayStation up. He slowly got up from the couch and walked to me. He stopped right in front of me and looked directly into my eyes.

For a moment I actually thought he was going to kiss me. How foolish.

“Get the out of my home”, Kwan sneered. His voice was so cold, that I could freeze to death just by his breath. His eyes were black from anger.

“No Kwan just-“ I tried.

“GET THE OUT OF HERE !” Kwan shouted. My eyes started to get teary and my lips trembled. “I’m sorry Kwan, I just thought-“

“What did you think? That I was a like you, huh?”

“N-no I just-“

My words were interrupted. Simon slammed his clenched fist into my jaw. My eyes widened in pain and I placed my hand on my red jaw.

I turned around, and without a word I marched out of Kwan’s apartment. As soon as the door closed behind me, the tears streamed down my cheeks.

Why did I have to be so wrong? Of course Kwan wasn’t a monster like me.

No one’s P.O.V

Shin’s eyes widened when she saw the time on the ticket. 19:54. It was 19:30 now and took at least 20 minutes to go to the airport. If she hurried she could reach it.

She didn’t doubt on whether she should go or not anymore. She could not let him go like this. She loved him and a stupid mistake shouldn’t tear them apart.

She ran down the streets and desperately waved for a cab. Finally one held in.

“The airport now! Hurry!” I shouted of the poor chauffeur. He did as told and pressed the breaks as hard as he could.

“This is just like the movies!” He grinned while he drove. I bet he waited his whole damn life for something like this to happen.

When we finally reached the airport I jumped out of the cab. I pushed the people in the airport aside and was met by angry shouts.

I ignored them and sprinted towards Gate 8. I almost tripped over my own feet on the way. But when I reached the right gate a horrible sight met me.

There were no people. At all.

I saw an airport lady and hurried to her. “Miss, where is all the people there is going to Tokyo? Shouldn’t they be boarding now?” I asked her.

The lady sent me a sorry smile. “I’m afraid the plane already took off, Miss. Just a minute ago it left he airport.”

And thaat's when I realized it.

Life is not a movie and it will never be.

________________________________________________________________________________

One chap left folks :((
tumblr_m2g462tw9V1rqp51go1_500.gif