Weird

Please dump me! It's a bet

 

“Great job, you idiot!” I scolded Key.

Key held up his hands in the air as I was a cop arresting him. “Don’t blame me! She was the here” Key said.

“Why did you choose such a cruel girl anyway?” Minho asked. I shrugged my shoulders. “Honestly I am not sure. At first she was really cute and funny but she suddenly  jut turned into a . And now it’s to late to find another” I sighed.

“Just give up on that bet already. Is all of this really worth it?” Onew asked me.

“I need to win this bet. I can let Kwan win over me one more time. I can’t take one more humiliation, okay? It’s just too embarrassing” I said.

“Jonghyun, you have loads of friends and you still care about what that bastard go around and say about you?” Onew asked. “You should focus on your friends instead. Not some stupid jerk”

I sighed and put my hands in my pockets. Maybe Onew was right? Maybe this wasn’t ven worth it. She was acting really stupid.

When I win you have to be my personal slave for forever. Plus I will make you a laugh across all Seoul so no girl will ever date you again”

Kwan’s words echoed in my head. I shook my head. No, I can’t let him win this one. I refuse to be his slave. I refuse to be a joke one more time. I don’t want to be known as the guy who can’t get a girl. I don’t want to be a laugh. I need to win this bet.

“No. I am going to finish this bet. Besides it’s only a month. How hard can she be?” I decided.

My hyungs nodded understanding. “If you say so, Jonghyun. But remember that we warned you” Onew said as he was an old wise man.

I shrug my head, always turning things into a drama. “Whatever you say, Onew. Anyway I think I need to catch up on her. See ya’ guys!” I waved and hurried out of the apartment.

I only got outside my apartment when I found a girl sitting on the bench outside my building. She had music in her ears and she was happily humming along to the tune.

“Shin?” I asked confused. Wasn’t she supposed to be all upset and sad right now? She looked like a  mess when she ran out of my apartment but now she looked perfectly happy. A smile was plastered all over her face.

She looked up at me. “Hi Jonghyun!” She gave me a happy wave. ”Eh?” I was completely lost right now. Shin suddenly widened her eyes and her smile vanished like the wind.

“I-I mean-“ Shin turned her voice sad. “What are you doing here?” I furrowed my eyebrows. Seriously, this is making wanting to poop in fear. Her mood swings seriously scares me. I shook my head and decided not to ask her about it. I didn’t want her to get upset again.

I sat next to her on the bench. “I’m sorry for Key’s behavior” I apologized even though I knew it should be her apologizing.

Tears weld up in her eyes. She sobbed. “H-he was really rude” She cried. I laid my arm around her and pulled her into a comforting hug. “Yeah sorry about that”

She cried even more now. “C-can’t you see that it was you there messed up?” I furrowed my eyesbrows- *Say what?*

“Y-you just sat there and looked at us, letting him dirty mouth about me. You should be defending me!” She complained. On the inside I laughed of her silliness. Seriously, how was she raised? On the outside I gave her a sympathetic look. “I am so sorry. You’re right. I messed up” I managed to say. The words almost stuck in my mouth because it felt so wrong. “Can you forgive me?” I asked. *This is ridiculous* I thought.

Shin looked at me. She starred at me for a long time, as she considered it. Wow, she’s acting like I was cheating on her or something. I made my eyes big and round. “Please?” I said in my most aigo voice.

At that moment she melted. “Of course” She said suddenly turning back to normal. She kissed my lips softly.

                                                                                       ***

The next day I walked home from a long day at work. I sighed relieved that the day was over when I entered my apartment. I jumped on the couch and the TV.

“Don’t be such a lazy ” A naggy voice said. “YAH!” I screamed in shock and grabbed the nearest thing there could be used as a weapon. I held it up and got ready to knock down the thief in my apartment. A tip-toe sound was heard and Shin appeared coming from my kitchen.

“Wow! What are you doing with that vase?!” She yelled in shock and jumped back as she saw me. I slowly put down the vase again. “W-what are you doing here!?” I asked still in shock. She smiled.

“Duh silly. I got myself an extra key” She said and showed me a key there looked exactly like mine. “What?” I didn’t understand. We had met four days ago and she had already got herself a key to my apartment without my permission.

I gasped as I looked around in my apartment. It was… Pink! My couch were covered by a pink blanket. My old pillows were replaced my cute heart formed red pillows. On the floor there laid a pink furry carpet. The vase I just held in my hand was pink too. My curtains were pink, my plants were pink or red flowers, every detail in my living room were pink. My eyes widened in fear.

“Something’s wrong, honey?” Shin smirked. Ignoring her I ran to the kitchen. Fear ran through my blood. Pink table, pink cloth, pink flowers, pink salt and pepper, pink chairs, pink cooking materials, pink everything!

I ran to my next room in panick.  “!” I yelled as I saw my bedroom. Pink sheets, pink bedding, pink lamps, pink details, more pink blankets, just pink! Pink all over my apartment.

I let out a scream and escaped to the bathroom. I quickly pulled out my phone. I dialed Key’s number and waiting for him to pick up.

“It’s key”

“YAAAAH!” I screamed as I took a look on my bathroom. A little pink furry rug was in front of the toilet, my mirror were decorated with roses and small lights and even worse. My cabinet was stuffed up with girlstuff. Makeup, deodorants, perfumes, creames, stuff I didn’t even know what were, medicine, diet pills and so much more.

“Jonghyun?” Key asked in the other end of the line.

“She had got a key” I managed to say.

“Seriously? I didn’t even know they put them in productions. Looks like I’m finally getting famous” Key smirked.

“NOT YOUR STUPID DOLLS OF YOURSELF!” I screamed in frustration. I was really not in the mood for him right now.

“Geez. Calm down, bro” Key said.

“She got a key to my apartment. My apartment is pink now. And by pink I mean, really pink! I am not sure I can live here!”

Key were silent for a moment. The he broke into a huge laugh. “Ha ha ha ha! This is so funny. I am starting to love that !” He laughed.

“Yah! This is not funny. My home is all pink!” I complained.

“Sound like paradise to me” Key mumbled. Key raised his voice again. “Well, just remember you pulled yourself into this” He reminded me.

“I am going to give up” I decided. She is one crazy girl.

“NO! Pull yourself together! Go out to her and tell her the rules. Your home, your rules. Be a man!” Key demanded.

“But-“

“No buts! Just do it” Key said and hung up.

I sighed. “Fine…” I grumbled. *I’m going to show her how big a macho man I can be* I decided.

______________________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry! I haven’t been updating for a long time. I had all this family stuff and was really busy. Anyway here’s finally a new chapter. Thank you for sticking with me. Please comment, they make me so happy JThank you for reading, subbing and commenting <3

XoXo MissToronto