The final end

Please dump me! It's a bet

 

 

No one’s P.O.V

Simon had barely walked down the stairs before he heard a yell and a door that banged shut. “Simon wait!” Kwan shouted and you could hear him sprinting down the stairs.

He almost ran directly into Simon as he couldn’t stop with the speed he had gained down the stairs. He succeed stopping and caught Simon’s arm before he walked out the building.

“Wait Simon”, Kwan said and pulled Simon back in. Simon turned around and faced Kwan. “If you came to hit me one more time, then just do it and get it over with”, Simon harshly told Kwan.

Simon wished to undo this whole experience.  Everybody who had experienced getting rejected when they confessed knew how humiliated you felt afterwards. The fact that Kwan chose to do it in such a rude way, didn’t heal the bruises either.

Kwan made Simon appear weak. Simon could still feel Kwan’s hand on his face and he was mad at himself for not doing anything about it, when Kwan hit him. Anyway he was about to let him do it again.

Simon was hurt and tired. He was tired of being created wrongly. He wanted to blame his parents, his genes and God. If God really did exist then why the hell did he do this to Simon?

Simon didn’t want to fight with Kwan. What he thought about Kwan’s uality wasn’t okay, and it was easier if Simon just let Kwan punish him. Then afterwards, he could disappear out of Kwan’s life.

Simon covered his head, to avoid the most pain possible. But Kwan caught Simon’s hand on the way and placed it in his.

“I’m not going to hit you”, Kwan said. Kwan was serious. His look was stern and his grip on Simon’s hand was firm. He wouldn’t let Simon go.

Simon didn’t know how to react. He had not seen this coming and was unsure if Kwan’s reaction was a joke or not. So Simon replied with a comment which couldn’t be read.

“So you’re going for my balls then?” Simon asked Kwan. Simon didn’t move his hand from Kwan’s because if this were the last time he saw Kwan he didn’t want to make the moment shorter than it already was.

“I could hit you. I could kick you, and I could beat you so much you’ll never be able to walk again”, Kwan said. Simon swallowed hard. This was going to hurt.

“But I won’t”, Kwan finished. “You were right Simon”, Kwan said. Simon furrowed his eyebrows. Of course he was right about being in love with Kwan. He knew that himself.

“I am gay”, Kwan didn’t meet Simon’s eyes any longer. “Or at least bi ual”, he said.

Simon widened his eyes. He had not even dared to dream about Kwan liking guys. He almost wanted to scream out in happiness. But he could see that Kwan was having a hard time telling him this, so he  tried took it easy.

“So does that mean…?”

Kwan nodded. “I like really like you too.”

Simon smiled and leaned in, but Kwan stopped him halfway. Simon looked away and awkwardly cleared his throat.

“Um… I’m kind of new at this… Guy-likes-guy thing. Can we maybe take it a bit slow?” Kwan suggested while his cheeks got red. Simon smiled. He liked Kwan being like this. Laidback and a bit nervous, without that jerky attitude.

“Bro hug then?” Simon suggested. Kwan laughed. “Bro hug”, he decided. They shortly hugged and Simon was ready to pull away but Kwan stopped him. “Just a little bit longer”, he mumbled while he hugged Simon tighter.

Incheon Airport - Seoul

Shin collapsed on the floor. She pulled her legs under her and rested her head on her knees. She closed her eyes and wished to get away from this cruel world.

Why couldn’t she just for once get a sappy movie ending? Why couldn’t Jonghyun and she have had a romantic movie scene?

Shin pictured it all on the inside of her eyelids with the tears streaming down her face.

“Wait Jonghyun!” Shin screamed as she saw he was about to show the lady his boarding pass. Jonghyun turned around by her voice and his eyes widened when he saw it was Shin.

“Shin!” He shouted. Shin smiled and ran even faster. “Sir, can I see your boarding pass?” the flight attendant asked him. Jonghyun ignored him, laid his boarding pass on the table, and pushed himself through the people in line.

Jonghyun and Shin could see each other nearing each other. Jonghyun spread his arms wide, ready to embrace her.

Shin ran until she bumped right into his embrace. Jonghyun laughed of pure happiness and swung her around in the air.

People around them, watched them as they were a circus. Jonghyun and Shin didn’t even notice.

“You really came”, Jonghyun said while he hugged Shin more. Shin nodded. “You waited”, she said. “I just couldn’t go”, Jonghyun told her.

Shin smiled and finally kissed his lips. [A/N: This is why I didn’t chose this ending -.-“ This fic is cliché enough already…]

Shin’s daydreaming stopped when two pair of feet stepped in front of her sight. A pair of well-worn navy blue Converse stopped when they were about to pass her.

“Shin, what are you doing here?” A familiar voice asked. Shin tried to blink her tears away and slowly looked up at the guy above her.

“Please don’t let this be a dream”, she prayed in her mind.

There he was. Jonghyun was standing there, looking down on her, with a bag slung around his shoulder. He didn’t even fade away when Shin blinked.

Shin collected herself and decided to answer him. “I was actually trying to catch a plane. But I was late and now I’ll never see you again… Or well I thought so”, she admitted.

Jonghyun softly chuckled and joined her on the cold floor. “You know, I understand that the floor is more dramatic but why didn’t you sit on the stairs right behind you?” Jonghyun and pointed at the line of comfortable chairs behind her.

Shin bit her lip. “You make a good point”, she said. Jonghyun softly smiled at her. Then he gently placed his palm on the side of her face.

“Would you really join me for Japan after all this?” He whispered, completely absorbed by her beautiful face.

“I didn’t go to the airport for nothing”, Shin teased. “Of course I would”, she added so Jonghyun wouldn’t misunderstand her intentions.

“Shouldn’t you be on the plane?” Shin asked Jonghyun.

“I just couldn’t go” Jonghyun told her completely like in her daydream. Shin giggled, but then remembered that after all it was Jonghyun standing in front of her, acting like he was in a drama.

“You forgot you ticket didn’t you?” Shin asked him with a teasing spark in her eyes. Jonghyun laughed. “You certainly understand how to ruin the mood. But yeah… Actually I did”, he admitted.

Shin playfully wacked his head. “You’re a forgetful dork, you now that right?”

Jonghyun chuckled and nodded. Shin smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. It seemed like his shoulder was made for her head. She smiled of satisfaction when Jonghyun laid his arm around Shin’s shoulder. The scent of warm cotton embraced her. Something about it made her feel home.

“A sweet forgetful jerk”, Shin corrected herself. She could feel Jonghyun chuckle. He took a little lock of her hair and twisted around his own finger.

Jonghyun placed his head on top of Shin’s and sniffed in the flower scent of her hair. It reminded him of a hot summer day on a flowery meadow.

Jonghyun’s finger tips turned Shin’s head so she looked directly into his eyes. In that moment they looked so big, shiny and yet scared for what was coming next, that she reminded him of a human Bambi.

Jonghyun smiled and softly kissed her rose lips. “You make my heart beat faster than it should”, Shin confessed to Jonghyun. Jonghyun chuckled and kissed her once more. That was so cliché said but it made his hard beat faster than legal too.

Jonghyun intertwined Shin’s fingers with his and in that moment Shin was sure. She had never felt so determined about something before. She thought she was sure that it was the completely right teddy she bought when she was five, but yet she threw it out when she turned 13.

This feeling was being sure. Jonghyun was the right one, and she would definitely never throw him in the trashcan. They belonged together. No matter what games they had played with each other in the past it stayed past now. The future would be there in a minute, but for once Shin was actually looking forward to it. Jonghyun was in it.

Jonghyun realized something too. That was the first moment he was completely happy. Sure, he had been happy before. Laughed a lot and felt light as air. But this was different; in all those moments there had been dark shadow thoughts luring in the back of his mind. School starting again on Monday, another P.E day, singing in front of the whole school, his dad’s upcoming rage, his mum’s heartbroken face; the list was never ending.

This is what Jonghyun realized. This time he was happy. All his body parts were happy. His hands, his stomach, his head - even his feet - but most important his heart. He was happy. All through.

“Jonghyun? Did you realize we both won our bets?” Shin suddenly asked Jonghyun. Jonghyun curiously looked at Shin, waiting for her to explain.

“You actually ended up dumping me that night, so that way I won. And I was in love with you to that party. Even when we decided we were over. So… That means I can treat Min-Sun like my slave for the rest of the year!” Shin excitedly beamed.

An evil grin spread across Jonghyun’s face, when he pictures Kwan running through Seoul’s street in pink underwear. Hohoho, he was going to pay.

"A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it."
-Jim Jones

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This is it folks… :-( It’s done! I don’t feel like finishing this fic at all. You readers are so awesome, I wish I could bring you everywhere. Like a bunch of cheering readers in the back of my mind.

Thaaaaat’s why (Of course I have evil plans xD) I really really hope all of you will check out my brand new fic! Yeobo, I Think I Love Your Brother.

Please support me again, it would mean the world! :D

It’s staring Jonghyun, Key and a fictional girl. So yes, you all get your Jonghyun once again :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/251618/yeobo-i-think-i-love-your-brother-comedy-jonghyun-key-romance-shinee

I really feel like my writing has improved much through this fic so I’m excited for making a hopefully better fic.

Ok, done with my shameless advisement... (Sorry! >.<) Most of all I just want to thank you so much for reading whether you commented or not! You’ve read it! xD

 Thank you so much! Now, if you don’t commented its never to late! (haha lol, I bet you all hate me after this ;D). Please, pretty please, tell my your opinion about this story. What was good, what to change? :)

THANK YOU!

I hope to see you in my next fan fiction (do you say on? Because it sounds like you’re literally going to be in my next fic. Sorry, but you probably won’t… Unless you now magic - or magically get into Shinee. Good luck chuck ;))

Ok… So I’m done rambling. But thanks for the 100th time <3