Chapter 09

Hello to Myself

 

Feeling that it would be better if you yourself would talk to Zico, you ignored Kyung’s suggestion and followed them. You immediately found him thanks to his hair that stood out, his amazing dreadlocks helped you. With your hands on your waist you walked to him with an angry expression on your face.

 

 

 

          “What’s your problem hello kitty drama king?” You asked and glared on him. He was sitting down on one corner of the street just outside of the shop. Your eyes were also looking for Kyung but you didn’t find him.

 

 

 

          “Where’s Kyung?” You asked him again when he didn’t respond to your first question.

 

 

 

Still just like the first question all you received was the peaceful answer of silence. He kept his head down and you started to walk away from him looking for Kyung.

 

 

 

          “ACCCCCHHHIEEE!~~” You sneezed and it was then that you remembered that you were not wearing you trench coat that was supposed to protect you from the cold but that didn’t stop you.

 

 

 

You kept on walking and just rubbed your shoulders. Zico looked at you after hearing you sneeze. He swiftly placed his white coat on top of your shoulders and took one of your hands blowing his warm breath on it then on the other as well. You resisted his gesture and pulled your hands away then just gave him another glare.

 

 

 

 

          “Let’s go back already. I’ll text Kyungie already.” Zico said as he walked matching your pace.

 

 

 

          “You should’ve thought of that earlier.” You replied and continued walking around searching for Kyung.

 

 

 

          “We need to talk later. For now let’s go back, you’ll get cold here.”  Zico stated with a firm strength on his voice. It was obvious that he was getting worried.

 

 

 

 

That’s was the last string. Finally, he got you really angry. You stopped walking and with a dark expression you turned and faced him.

 

 

 

         

          “Why can’t we talk now? Oh wait—You ran away before right? Try it right now. I don’t mind. You ran away from me three years ago. What would be the difference if you do the same now?” You angrily said and threw his coat back at him.

 

 

 

 

          “I’m sorry but I didn’t mean to—“ was the only thing he was able to say. Kyung embraced Zico seeing the thing that happened between you two.

 

 

 

 

          “I don’t need your words. Words are just words I already felt pain. I felt betrayed.” You said as you wiped your tears not wanting to show him any sign of weakness and left the two buddies outside.

 

 

 

 

          “It will be alright. She just needs time.” Kyung said and helped Zico put on the coat that he was wearing.

 

 

 

When you returned everyone was waiting for the three of you. Not wanting them to worry, you flashed them a faked smile which was believable since they didn’t ask you anything. Kyung and Zico then entered after you. The two looked gloomy but when they noticed that there six pairs of eyes looking at them, Kyung immediately put on his greasy smile.

 

 

 

          “what took you so long hyung?” the maknae whined as he watched his hyungs sat down the table.

 

 

 

 

          “Are you okay?” Taeil asked Zico who noticed Zico’s gloomy expression.

 

 

 

          “I’m okay.” The leader quietly retorted and secretly took a glance at you but you were looking away from him. Seeing him break down will also break your mask into pieces.

 

 

 

          “Are you okay? Thank you for looking for me.” Kyung said and turned to you. He then rubbed your shoulders and elbows repeatedly.

 

 

 

          “I’m fine. Let’s eat already, the guys are getting hungry.” You just said and removed his hands off you.

 

 

 

Everyone was chatting happily except the three of you. Kyung would just join the others while Zico would just give single word answer to their questions same as you.

 

 

 

          “Dasom do you like hip hop?” Jaehyo suddenly asked you when he noticed that you were just staring in the air not eating your food.

 

 

 

          “Do you want something else to eat?” your uncle asked you as he looked at you with worried eyes.

 

 

 

          “I like hip hop. Uncle actually gave me some mixtapes to listen to a few days ago.” You replied and they all looked at you with big eyes.

 

 

 

          “Which works exactly?” Kyung asked you with a shocked expression on his face. zico looked at Cho PD as he also waited for you to answer.

 

 

 

          “Fellows named Nacseo and Holke? I must say they’re pretty awesome. I think I like them.” You replied and took a bite on your food.

 

 

          “They’re Zico’s and Kyung’s works.” Yukwon proudly said with a smiling face.

 

 

 

          “Really? No wonder one song was so greasy. It sounded like a compilation of pick up lines. I wish my future boy friend would write something like that for me too.” You just replied and looked at Kyung with a half hearted smile.

 

 

 

          “I can write one for you anytime any day so just smile and eat more.” Kyung said with his greasy voice and spoon fed you. You just covered your face and ate off from his spoon but it was too much so he helped you cover your mouth.

 

 

 

          “YAH! Park Kyung!” Jaehyo nagged him.

 

 

 

 

          “Yah hyung it’s an indirect kiss!” the maknae teased making you choke on your food and you saw Zico look at you when the maknae spoke but then he quickly turned away.

 

 

 

Minhyuk who was sitting beside you handed you a glass of water. You took it and smiled at him.

 

 

         

          “Thank you Minhyuk.” You just said.

 

 

         

          “hahaha. Hyung she didn’t call you “oppa”.” Kyung pointed out laughing like a triumphant idiot.

 

 

 

          “I did not call you “oppa” too Park Kyung.” I replied and turned to glare at him causing everyone to laugh at his defeat.

 

 

         

          “I’m not used to calling people “oppa” or something. So please forgive me it’s not that I don’t respect you guys but I learn it someday ... maybe.” You just said and bowed at them. You never really called anyway something like that before. People feared you so it was always them who showed you respect even if you they are obviously better than you.

 

 

 

          “It’s okay. You’ll get used to it. It’s not like our maknaes always calls us hyungs anyways.” Minhyuk assured you and laughed. He took cover when the younger ones started throwing tissues at him.

 

 

 

Cho PD just watched you animatedly as you interact with them. He then cleared his throat and everyone became quiet. You all turned to face and listen to him.

 

 

 

          “Dasom to help you with your internship I decided that it would be best if you will stay if you will live in Block B’s dorm as well. They have a spare room there so it will be like you’re living in a boarding house. It’s far from your pent house though.” he stated and everyone reacted in a different way.

 

 

 

Yukwon, P.O. and Kyung looked happy. Jaehyo, Taeil and Zico looked worried while Minhyuk looked indifferent. Out of their reactions the one you liked the best was Minhyuk’s. You just smiled and nodded your head.

 

 

 

          “I’m okay. I hope Block B oppas will take care of me.” You said and bowed to them. They all looked at you and clapped except for those who were worried and those who didn’t care.

 

 

 

          “But she’s a girl hyung.” Jaehyo cried out, worried because of s.

 

 

 

          “I’m pretty much sure that she can protect herself. As the hyungs, you, Taeil and Minhyuk should guard her with your life or else...” Cho PD threatened them and winked at you making you smile.

 

 

 

          “Don’t worry I’ll be able to protect myself from anyone who will try to do something to me.” You replied and gave him a reassuring smile which made him smile as well.

 

 

 

          “I’m not good with house works though. The only thing I can do is cook. Sorry.” You stated and pouted.

 

 

         

          “Don’t worry about it. We don’t expect you to know those things. you’re a daughter of a rich family after all. Besides you will come to our dorm to work as our coordi not as our maid.” Taeil replied.

 

 

 

          “Thank you Taeil oppa.” You retorted and smiled. He immediately smiled. It was obvious that he got surprised when you called him oppa.

 

 

 

          “Call me oppa too.” Kyung cried but you just stuck out your tongue to him. Yukwon gave you a wink again which made you laugh.

 

 

 

The dinner ended and they all waited with you for your butler to come. Kyung persistently took your number so you had no choice but to give it to him. Yukwon and the maknae also asked for your number but you ended up giving it to everyone except Zico.

 

 

 

          “Might as well give it to you all since I will be living with you guys anyways.” You coolly said earning an impressed reaction from them.

 

 

 

          “You’re so chic!” Minhyuk said and smiled at you causing you to laugh.

 

 

 

You noticed that Zico was just quietly standing beside Kyung who texted you immediately.

 

 

 

What about Zico? Can we give him your number?-Kyung

 

 

 

 

Sure but don’t expect that I’ll reply.-Dasom

 

 

 

Your phone rang violently after that.

 

 

Hello yeogin icheon shibi nyeon iweol

Aju chuun gyeouriya

Where are you eolmana gakkai wa inni

Geu torok weonhadeon kkume

 

Yeogi nan ajik neomeo jigo tto ulgo

Dashigo jichyeoseo

Ireoseol himjocha eopseo

Geu chiman neon nal bogo utgetji

 

 

You looked at the boys and saw that it was Kyung who was calling even though he was three feet apart from you. You glared at him first but he just gestured you to answer your phone. You just sighed and picked up the phone but kept looking at him.

 

 

 

          “yeoboseo?” You asked.

 

 

 

          “Oh Yeobo~~.” He chimmed laughing.

 

 

 

          “Cucumber!” you screamed and they all looked at you.

 

 

 

          “Are you a carrot?” he asked you and you looked at him with a questioning expression.

 

 

 

          “Why?” You can’t help but ask.

 

 

 

          “Because if you are a carrot and I am a cucumber then we are a perfect match for each other.” He retorted with his greasy voice. Everyone heard your conversation and can’t help but laugh.

 

 

 

Minhyuk opened his arms for you and sealed you in a hug while you both kept laughing. The others also laughed as well while Zico just smiled at how cheesy his friend sounded.

 

 

 

          “Dasom hang up on him!” Yukwon ordered and you did.

 

 

 

Kyung approached you but you just kept spanking his side but still laughing. He was laughing at himself as well for using a lame pick up line.

 

 

 

Hello yeogin icheon shibi nyeon iweol

Aju chuun gyeouriya

Where are you eolmana gakkai wa inni

Geu torok weonhadeon kkume

 

Yeogi nan ajik neomeo jigo tto ulgo

Dashigo jichyeoseo

Ireoseol himjocha eopseo

Geu chiman neon nal bogo utgetji

 

 

 

          “Hello?” you asked as you released yourself from Minhyuk’s hug. You looked at Yukwon’s direction.

 

 

 

          “Dasommiee~~ are you a genie?” he asked and smiled greasily at you like Kyung did earlier making you laugh.

 

 

 

          “Why?” you asked.

 

 

 

          “Because you make all of his dreams come true.” Minhyuk answered and they laughed at poor Yukwon. You just went to Yukwon and patted his back.

 

 

          “Just try it again next time. I promise I’ll be alone when you call Me.” You retorted then winked at him making him blush. You saw his resemblance to cat and was about to about it but your car came already.

 

 

 

          “Bye guys. It was nice meeting you. I’ll be going.” You said and bowed to them.

 

 

 

They waved at you and told you their good byes. Your eyes couldn’t help but look at Zico but still you didn’t because you fear that he might catch you. With your head down, you entered your car and just looked at him through the side mirror. You saw him raising one of his hands up but it was because Kyung was supporting it. You just sighed and closed your eyes and eventually drifted to dream land.

 

 

 

 

A/N:

I’ll answer your questions so please ask :DDD

 

@Miyanekopark

---> about that scene, hahas Thank you for asking :)))

*nose bleed because of yoochun oppa and wipes it on you plus evil smirk then runs away* kekeke...

Dasom is just trying to butler.

It was him who took care of her after Zico left and her mother died.

They are very close and who knows maybe they would like each other as well right?

If you had a butler that hot I bet you’ll try to seduce him as well right? Hahaha LOL

 

I guess I should write a side story about them. *sighs* hahaha...

 

 

Please comment people :)) and I’m sorry for my mistakes..

Everyday I feel like not correcting anything .. LOL  I just wanna lay on my bed~~~