Popsicles and Band-aids :))

Hello to Myself

 

Dasom softened when she saw the bear with its ear back. It's not perfect but she saw the effort. Remembering the work place he had which is his table, she can visualize that he tried to sew it again and again until he was finally satisfied. Dasom waited outside for him on the balcony where she found the ledge and sat on it. Zico saw her looking up trying to look for stars but sadly found none. He went back to his room to get a blanket and the bear. When he returned she was just sitting there quietly. He crept behind her and wrapped the Hello Kitty blanket around her by giving her a hug. Zico kept his arm around her waist and leaned on her back. Dasom blushed but just looked down not knowing what to do. They remained still and quiet for a while like that but she heard Zico sigh deeply and she hated it.

 

 

 

"Are Block B members always like this?" Dasom asked still with her head down.

 

 

 

"Like what?" Zico asked and poked his head to her side showing a curious face.

 

 

 

"Skinship deprived?" Dasom asked.

 

 

 

"Ahaha. I guess since we're all boys and everything. It's been awhile since we last dated." Zico replied. The last statement caught Dasom and somehow the feeling hurts. She hated it.

 

 

 

"So you dated? You really changed huh?" Dasom replied and feign a laugh. Zico didn't seem to notice that it was unreal though.

 

 

 

"Kyung suggested that I should try dating..." Zico trailed off when suddenly Dasom said something again.

 

 

 

"Why are you explaining? You don't have to."

 

 

 

"But you we're asking."

 

 

 

"No need to be defensive."

 

 

 

"Ah yeah" Zico just said and they became quiet again.

 

 

 

Dasom removed Zico's arm from her waist but she saw his hands. She looked at it but Zico tried pulling it away from him. Too bad for him she has an iron grip which only pained him. She lifted his hand up while he looked away blushing. She jumped from the ledge to stand in front of him. She removed the blanket he placed on her and covered Zico with it.

 

 

 

"Be a good boy and stay put." she said while he nodded and didn't look at her with his cheeks blushing.

 

 

 

Dasom went to her room and took the thing that Kyung left on her table. ''That greasy pabo'' she thought and smiled. Zico remembered something so he swiftly went to the kitchen and returned before she did. She was panting when she got back. Zico placed the thing he was holding when she came back.

 

 

 

"Show me those hands." Dasom commanded in English and Zico lifted his hands in front of her. She took Block B Chibi band-aids and started placing them on Zico's fingers which had cuts.

 

 

 

"Don't get injured for something so stupid again. Your hands are more important than that bear." she said but he disagreed.

 

 

 

"Andwaee. That bear is important, more important than my hand." Just by saying that Zico earned himself a glare from Dasom.

 

 

 

"So what do you want to talk about?" Dasom asked him then suddenly he became quiet.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for leaving. I didn't mean to leave without saying anything..." Zico said after a few moments of silence but Dasom hushed him when she placed one of her index fingers on his lips. Zico immediately blushed and Dasom weakly smiled at him.

 

 

 

"You know what it truly means to be sorry? It means not having to say anything more than ''SORRY'' and promising not to do it again. If you're sincerely apologizing to me then you wouldn't have to say anything more until I ask you to say more." Dasom said and finished attending to his wounds. She went towards the direction of her room and left.

 

 

 

"Sorry." Zico said and pulled her.

 

 

 

"Please give me another chance. I'm sorry. Hurting you is the last thing I would want to do." He added. His eyes were at the verge of crying and got surprised when she laughed.

 

 

 

"But you already did. I got hurt, I cried, I felt betrayed and felt alone when I needed you most. For the first time in my life, I trusted someone but then he left me when I needed him the most. Do you know how that felt? Well I hope you wouldn't feel it." Dasom said and turned to go.

 

 

 

Zico face palmed while she walked away and went towards the direction of her room. She stopped in front of her door when she saw the sign that Zico made her. Zico looked at her but didn't dare speaking again.

 

 

 

"I think it's best that we don't speak of it again since it will just hurt us both, or it is hurting me at least. Let's just move on and forget it, as if we never met before." Dasom said and entered her room where she silently sobbed. She hugged the bear that Zico gave her just like before when her mother is hurting her with words.

 

 

 

Zico cried and went in front of her room. He raised his hand and was about to knock on her door but stopped when she remembered her words. His knees weakened and he fell to his knees crying. Someone got thirsty and went to the kitchen saw him crying. He pulled his buddy into a hug and brought him to his room.

 

 

 

"No one makes a Block B member cry like that. I'll make sure you will suffer twice as much he did. You will cry as much or even more than he did." the boy mumbled when he returned back to his room.

 

 

 

Zico and Dasom cried that night. Both were uneasy and did not felt the goddess of sleep calling them. Dasom just woke up early and prepared the meal she promised for the boys while Zico eventually drifted to sleep from all of his crying.

 

 

 

“The Popsicle melted already... it’s gone~~ like her heart that melted towards me”  Zico stated before eventually falling asleep.

 

 

 

 



 

@Miyanekofan

I missed you :D

 

 

@blockbfan:

Thank you :>

 

 

@yogurtismilk:

the others are sane as well...

well they're all pretty crazy by themselves so even w/o dasom they're all crazy already LOL