Kitty and Kuma makes up?

Hello to Myself

 

Zico came out of his room yawning. He immediately went to the kitchen because he got hungry. After what happened earlier with Dasom, he went to sleep and just got up. Taeil, Jaehyo and Jihoon were the only ones on the kitchen. He sat on the chair beside their maknae sloppily and rested his chin on his hand.

 

 

 

"Hyung I missed you!" the maknae cried and gave Jiho a side hug. He looked at P.O. With a disgusted face but he just shrugged.

 

 

 

"I'm here, I'm just in my room." he replied and released himself from the hug.

 

 

 

"Still.. Ever since Dasom came you became distant to us." the maknae whined and rested his chin on the table.

 

 

 

Zico looked at his maknae and realized that he is right. Things between him and Dasom got worst. Taeil placed octopus hotdogs and fried rice in front of his hungry dongsaeng. Beside him are Jaehyo and Jihoon eating a sandwich which caught his eye.

 

 

 

"Dasom thought that we have training today so she cooked fried rice and hotdog. She used vegetable in cooking it. She was so funny because she thought of boiling the hot dog so that it won't be greasy. Good thing I woke up early and stopped her." Taeil tattled remembering the scene that happened earlier that morning.

 

 

 

"Did she make those sandwiches as well?" Zico asked and took one.

 

 

 

"Yes. I'll get fat if she continues to stay here. I love her! She's a great cook." Jaehyo squealed and took a bite on his sandwich.

 

 

 

Zico looked at the sandwiches and remembered the memories he had with her. He took a bite on the sandwich and realized that it still tastes the same. He selfishly devoured the sandwiches until Jaehyo slapped his hand and glared at him.

 

 

"Where's greasy long face?" Zico asked and ate his meal.

 

 

 

"You mean Kyunggiee hyung? He's out with Dasom." Jihoon retorted and continued.

 

 

 

"Kyung felt guilty towards her for being yelled at earlier so he took her out on a date." Jaehyo added fuel to fire.

 

 

 

"Are they alone?" Zico asked trying to hide the rage in his voice.

 

 

 

"What kind of date would it be if someone else would be with them? Stop asking stupid questions." With Jaehyo's answer, Zico got choked with his food. He rolled his eyes on his hyung who stuck out on him.

 

 

 

Voices and laughter of two familiar people was heard in their hallway. It was Kyung and Dasom, she stopped Kyung from laughing when she saw Zico looking at their direction. Kyung just coughed and slung his arm on Dasom's waist.

 

 

 

"We brought you guys ice cream!" Dasom cheered and placed the ice cream in the table. Kyung laughed and pinched her.

 

 

 

"Owww~" Dasom winced.

 

 

 

"It's only me who paid for it though!" Kyung said and laughed.

 

 

 

"You pulled me just like that how can I carry my wallet? I didn't even got to bring my phone." Dasom retorted and laughed as well.

 

 

 

"How can you go out with a guy w/o your wallet and phone?" Zico asked and rolled his eyes on her.

 

 

 

Dasom kept quiet and just looked down. She doesn't want to argue with Zico for now. She had a good time with Kyung so she doesn't want to spoil her mood. She just sat a seat away from him.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." Dasom just said with a sad voice.

 

 

 

Kyung sat in between and turned her back on Dasom. He faced Zico who just rolled his eyes on them. This time Kyung's ever so happy expression is clearly not visible. Zico snickered at them teasing Kyung more. Dasom squeezed his hand under the table.

 

 

 

"Dasom and I went on a date. I also gave her, her first kiss so don't nag her as if you're a jealous husband because first of all I am your wife! If there is someone who you should get jealous about is not her! It's me! It's all my fault!" Kyung said with exaggerated emotions. Dasom wanted to slap him and make him shut but Taeil stopped her. Minhyuk and Yukwon came out of their rooms and heard what Kyung said as well. one of the boys bitterly looked at Dasom waiting for her to react and say something.

 

 

 

Zico snickered at what Kyung while his best friend gave him what-are-you-laughing-at-look. Dasom who's head is now on her crossed arm turned to look at Zico's direction. Her face immediately blushed and she remembered everything clearly. Her head is already spinning but somehow seeing Zico smile made her feel at ease.

 

 

 

"Park Kyung SHUT UP!" Dasom screamed and Kyung got startled.

 

 

 

"Why? Is there something that I don't know or something I NEED TO KNOW?!" Kyung asked and turned to face her. Dasom saw Zico smiling with an arrogant face. She just snickered and rolled her eyes on him.

 

 

 

"I didn't say that you're my first kiss." Dasom said and she stood up to approach Zico. She leaned forward and pulled his chin closer to her face. Zico shivered when he felt her breath on her face but saw the empty eyes that she had whenever they were alone.

 

 

 

"I bet I can fu---- kiss you better that girl so don't go mocking me about my first kiss." Dasom said and leaned forward towards the direction of Zico's face then pushed him away.

 

 

 

She just laughed and went to her room. Zico remained in his seat frozen with a wide grin on his face. Kyung glared at him and shook him. But he smiled at the end, Taeil, Jihoon and Jaehyo got surprised. Minhyuk and Yukwon on the other hand just kept their poker face.

 

 

 

"I'll just go to my room." Zico said with a bright smile on his face and skipped all the way to his room.

 

 

 

"Did you just see flowers around Zico hyung?" Jihoon asked.

 

 

 

"I think he was shining!" Jaehyo added.

 

 

 

"What just happened?" Kyung asked.

 

 

As soon as the door of his room closed, Zico felt his heart skipping so fast. He ran in circles around his room with his hand covering his mouth. He jumped on his bed and hugged the only Hello Kitty plushie that he has.

 

 

 

“Dasom you definitely made my heart beat.” Zico mumbled as he touched his left cheek. Dasom kissed him a centimeter away from his lips.

 

 

 

“Zico...he’s my first kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Dasom squealed as she face palmed and rolled on her bed.

 

 

 

FLASH BACK

 

            “I want you to be my friend. What’s your name?” Dasom asked the cold looking boy with a long hair.

 

          “Woo Jiho?!” He answered as he was not able to read the expression on your face.

 

         

          “I don’t care. I’ll call you Zico anyway.” She retorted and threw him a towel to wipe his face.

 

 

It was Valentines Day, when the new exchange student named Woo Jiho got bullied on his first day. Their Arts School Queenka, Lee Dasom saved him from the stupid children who picked on him but she was already too late. They already soaked him with a bucket of rotten eggs and powdered him with chalk dust. The others who were not contented tried to clean him by using the fire hose and sprinkled him with water.

 

 

Dasom saw the commotion from one of the practice rooms and went out to see what was happening. She was already bored from practicing musical instruments already so she went there and them bullying him.

 

 

 

To make sure that no one will touch or hurt him again, Dasom cupped Zico’s face and planted a kiss on it. Zico froze in shock as the snow cold queenka talked to her people. They got surprised at what she did. Silence turned to a hustle and bustle noise. People started whispering about how jealous they are while others asked whether she knows Zico or something.

 

 

“Anyone who will dare touch him again will suffer the same fate as him today.” She coldly said as she eyed the people who bullied Jiho and left.

 

 

Everyone left as they realized that her power in their school is enough to send even the most talented students out of their school so they all feared her. Since then everyone became nice to ZICO as well. From that day on, everyone called the guy Zico and he became Dasom’s best ally.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

 

How can she do that to Zico?

She’s falling for me already...

What’s happening? Shhhhhhhhhhhh...

I better move quick before something happens again.

I'll make sure she's going to be mine.

 

 

 

 



 

I miss your comments guys TT__TT

 

Anyways, the thoughts of the “creepy” BLOCK B member will be italicized and color green :>