Shower ...

Hello to Myself

 

On the day of her day off, Dasom woke up a little late compared to days when she has work at BNS. Taeil and Jaehyo were the first people she saw at the kitchen. They were up already cooking the breakfast for their group. She sat on the table and cupped her chin with both her hands then blinked repeatedly. To her surprise, she heard a snapping sound.

 

 

 

"What the heck???" She asked still she remained seating sloppily with her puffy cheeks.

 

 

 

"Wash your face first. You're still sleepy." Taeil suggested with a smile and tapped her cheeks.

 

 

 

"Ryosuke used to bring me a basin of water in my room and when I'm really lazy, he even feeds me my meals even though I'm not sick." Dasom tattled and sighed.

 

 

 

"Lazy . Who are you exactly Lee Dasom?" Jaehyo asked.

 

 

 

"Why don't you go ask your leader? We're supposed to be friends right?" Dasom retorted snappily and yawned as she made her way to the bathroom.

 

 

 

"I wonder why she answered me like that? She only talks to Zico and Kyung that way." Jaehyo asked Taeil sadly. He got surprised by the sudden change in Dasom's manner of speech towards him.

 

 

 

"Maybe because it's hard for her to open up about herself. Just let her go." Taeil retorted and tapped Jaehyo's shoulder.

 

 

 

Dasom tried to open the door of the bathroom. She got the scare of her life when she saw Yukwon with only his towel on covering the lower part of his body. She immediately looked away and tried to run but she slipped on a piece of T-shirt lying around and fell on her back to the floor. Yukwon who is brushing his teeth blushed as well upon seeing her. He immediately ran towards her to help her stand up. But as he bends forward to reach her, his towel fell and revealed his red boxers. Dasom who saw everything screamed and fainted.

 

 

 

"Yah! Kim Yukwon! What did you do to her?" Jaehyo asked worried as he ran towards the unconscious girl.

 

 

 

"Hyung did you try to her?" The maknae asked after looking at Yukwon from head to toe. Yukwon then remembered that he's only wearing one piece of clothing. He squirmed around but Minhyuk threw to him a big white shirt.

 

 

 

"She needs CPR!!! CPR!!!" Kyung squealed and shoved his Jaehyo hyung away.

 

 

 

"Don't touch her!" Zico screamed and pushed Kyung away. He gently picked Dasom up and brought her to her bed. The members followed them but they didn't dare approach them as he place her on her bed.

 

 

 

"What happened?" Dasom asked as she slowly opened her eyes. Her face turned into multiple shades of red when she saw Zico's face so close to hers.

 

 

 

"You fainted." Zico just said and placed her on the bed.

 

 

 

"I'm okay now. Sorry for making you guys worry." Dasom said and bowed to the people who were by her door. She tried standing up but Zico pinned her down to her bed gently.

 

 

 

 

"You need to rest." Zico stated firmly.

 

 

 

"I just slept. Seriously I'm fine." Dasom argued.

 

 

 

"Dasom I'm sorry." Yukwon said as he approached Dasom now dressed properly.

 

 

 

"What happened?" She asked him.

 

 

 

"You saw me wearing only my box--" before he could continue saying more Zico placed his hand on top of his mouth. Dasom is smart enough to understand what he meant though. Again the redness of her cheeks is visible along with Yukwon's.

 

 

 

"It's okay. I'm sorry." Dasom said under her face palm.

 

 

 

"Where's Kyung oppa?" Dasom asked Zico. Zico got surprised but looked at the direction of the door. His heart got hurt but he ignored it.

 

 

 

"I'm here." Kyung said with a genuine smile. It was not greasy or anything.

 

 

 

"Are we still going out today?" Dasom asked looking excited.

 

 

 

Kyung reached for her hair and ruffled it. His smile turned into a sad pout so Dasom reached for his cheeks and pinched it. He just sighed and tried to smile again and looked at Zico.

 

 

 

"Sorry. Oppa can't go with you today. I have a thing with EVOL so I need to be in the recording studio for days. I will try to escape them during dinner though." Kyung said and winked at Dasom who got disappointed but just she smiled at him not wanting to make him worried.

 

 

 

"It's okay. I can go by myself or not go at all. Don't try to escape them. Lol. They need you there producer Park." Dasom said as she pulled Kyung's cheeks again. 

 

 

 

 

"I already ask some people to accompany you in my place." Kyung said and smiled at her.

 

 

 

"Who??" Dasom asked with a surprised expression.

 

 

 

"Yukwon hyung, Jihoon, Taeil and Zico." Kyung replied as he called them.

 

 

 

"They're not busy? Are you sure you want to come guys?" Dasom asked the men in front of her.

 

 

 

"Kyung worked so hard in washing the huge pile of dishes..." Jaehyo trailed off when Kyung slapped his arm.

 

 

 

"Anyways, don't mind him. I'll feed you breakfast because I won't be able to come with you." Kyung said and winked at her.

 

 

 

Dasom smiled and took his two hands. The guys got surprised but she just continued and looked at it. She saw that some parts of his palm are peeling already and it made her sigh. She began massaging his hands which made Kyung blush. Her touch is making his heart throb in a super fast speed that even he thinks it's ridiculous.

 

 

 

"Does it hurt? You didn't have to wash those dishes for me. You should've told me that you can't come. I'll understand. It's work so it's your priority. You don't need to suffer so much for me. I'm not even your girl friend. Next time don't suffer for me again. Okay? Thank you for the sweet gesture though." Dasom said and hugged Kyung. Minhyuk smirked and left the room while Zico had a sullen expression on his face. Kyung ruffled her hair again and released her from the hug.

 

 

 

"Where are supposed to go to anyways?" Kyung asked as he kneeled in front of her bed.

 

 

 

"Ryosuke called me yesterday... He said that our love child needs someone to be with already. Our child is growing up so..." Dasom trailed off when she saw the shocked expression in their faces.

 

 

 

"But I thought you are a ?" Kyung asked innocently and Dasom face palmed laughing.

 

 

 

"You're so adorable oppa. You know that?" Dasom retorted and pulled him up.

 

 

 

"You lied to me?" Kyung asked.

 

 

 

"Let's eat, I'm hungry." Dasom just said and pulled him towards the direction of the kitchen.

 

 

 

"But..." Kyung trailed off.

 

 

 

After the drama that morning, they all ate a meal again together. They got surprised at how much Dasom eats. It doesn't show in her body that she can eat three cups of rice in one meal. Like Kyung promised, he feed her and even made her coffee. Zico was just quiet like Minhyuk. Once the meal was over, Dasom lined herself up in front of the sink and Yukwon stood beside her to help her wash the dishes.

 

 

 

"You're not yet done eating right?" Dasom asked Yukwon who is still chewing on a piece of bread in his mouth.

 

 

 

"I'm done. Let me help you. I feel guilty for making you faint earlier this morning." Yukwon answered and dropped his head.

 

 

 

"Let him do all that." Minhyuk yelled from the back and threw a ball of bread crumbs at Yukwon's head and laughed.

 

 

 

"He's right. I can do this on my own." Yukwon nodded and smiled at Dasom.

 

 

 

"Ani. Let's do this together even though you might not be here if I didn't faint." Dasom retorted and they both laughed.

 

 

 

"Ani. I would still be and I'll do this." Yukwon retorted and started splashing the flowing water on her. The two of them played with the water until Zico came in between them. It was if he got choked with something so he coughed.

 

 

 

"Let's not waste water." He said as he reached out for the faucet and closed it. Yukwon and Dasom got surprised by his sudden action. Minhyuk chuckled and watched as Yukwon and Dasom stopped while Zico walked away.

 

 

 

"Let him be." Yukwon mouthed Dasom as he patted her head seeing the tiny creases that were starting to form on her forehead.

 

 

 

"Ani!" Dasom mouthed him back.

 

 

 

Her quick eyes saw a glass of water. It still have at least half a glass of water in it and she poured it slowly on Zico's head. surprising the three men that were there with her. Zico froze in place while Yukwon, Minhyuk and Dasom laughed.

 

 

 

"!" Zico cursed and turned around seeing her laughing evilly.

 

 

 

"You said that we should conserve so I thought you could use some bath." She replied like a boss making the others laugh at Zico even more.

 

 

 

Zico just walked out and the others kept on laughing. Dasom winked at Yukwon and they started washing the dishes. Minhyuk just watched as he finished his juice while watching Dasom. The two were just cleaning up the sink, when Minhyuk saw Zico again on his way to the kitchen with something on his hand. He almost got choked when he saw what his dongsaeng did.

 

 

 

"Ahhhh!!! I ing hate you!!!!" Dasom squealed as Zico showered water on her using the sprinkler that they have. Zico was laughing evilly as the girl on front of him got drenched in the cold water. He sprinkled water to his hyung as well and then ran for his precious life.

 

 

 

The house got startled by her scream. Zico gave the sprinkler to Yukwon and ran away from Dasom. He was laughing his off seeing the exasperated expression on her face.

 

 

 

"Come back here!!!" Dasom screamed at Zico who's enjoying every bit of it.

 

 

 

He saw Kyung dressed already and ran behind him. The soaked Dasom couldn't approached them so another idea popped into her head. She stuck a tongue out on Zico and went to his room.

 

 

 

"Oh no! Not my bed! I just changed the sheets!!" Zico squealed in horror.

 

 

 

"Oh yes baby~ those sheets are going bye bye~" Dasom retorted and laughed like an evil witch.

 

 

 

"Did she just called me baby?" Zico asked Kyung dreamily after she disappeared. Kyung just nodded and pointed towards his room. He saw Dasom jumping and rolling on his bed because she left the door open.

 

 

 

"My Kitty stash!!!!" Zico screamed in horror and ran to his room.

 

 

 

She jumped on his bed which blankets are just new. She wiped herself on it making sure that it will turn dirty and nasty.

 

 

 

"That's what you get for messing with me." Dasom said panting. She was about to stand up from his bed but he pinned her down and started tickling her.

 

 

 

"Nobody messes with me and my Hello Kitty!" Zico proclaimed as he tickled her in her ticklish areas. She started laughing out like a crazy woman.

 

 

 

"Stop!! My stomach hurts already! Let me go!" Dasom yelled.

 

 

 

"Say sorry to me and kitty!"

 

 

 

"No!"

 

 

 

"Then the punishment continues!!"

 

 

 

 

"alright. Ahahaha.. I'll say sorry already!!"

 

 

 

 

"Say it..." then the tickling stopped.

 

 

 

"ani~!~ and it continued again along with the sea of laughter.

 

 

 

"Just say sorry and it's over!"

 

 

 

"No!!!"

 

 

 

 

"Stop!! I will die already!! Please stop!"

 

 

 

With that Zico stopped tickling her, it was only then that they realized that was already on 4s and on top of her. Dasom stopped laughing and immediately her face blushed. Zico closed his eyes and kissed her. Dasom's eyes widened in shock. She tried pushing him away and banging his shoulders, arms and chest with her clenched fist but he held her firm. Soon she got tired and just allowed him to kiss her. Her eyes shut themselves as she just waited for him to finish. Zico pulled himself away from her when she didn't respond to his kiss. With her head down, she talked to him as she avoided his gaze.

 

 

 

"Please don't kiss me again." She just said and went out of the room. Zico was about to follow her again but stopped.

 

 

He saw Minhyuk talking to Dasom. Minhyuk cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears off her eyes. He angrily shut the door of his room. Meanwhile, it was only Dasom and Minhyuk on the living room. Yukwon is still in the kitchen, cleaning the mess Dasom and Zico left. Kyung left for BNS already, Jaehyo and Jihoon were in their rooms while Taeil is busy with his online shopping.

 

 

 

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Minhyuk asked Dasom as he pulled the girl, making her sit on the couch.

 

 

 

"I just hit my head on Zico's bed's head board." Dasom lied and stopped herself from crying. But Minhyuk had sharper eyes than she imagined.

 

 

 

"Your lips are swollen. Did he kiss you?" Minhyuk asked and clenched his fist.

 

 

 

"Ani. I was biting on it to stop myself from laughing. He didn't kiss me. He didn't." Dasom lied again.

 

 

 

"It's okay. Stop crying. I'll be here to protect you from now on." Minhyuk whispered and kissed her cheeks.

 

 

 

Minhyuk then send her back to her room and allowed her to be alone. Dasom apologized to Minhyuk but he just smiled at her. Minhyuk knocked on Zico's door and left his dongsaeng a warning. Zico opened the door of his room and saw a Kitty post it fell on the floor.

 

 

 

Try making her cry again and I'll forget that you're our group's leader.

 

 

 

 

Minhyuk then texted Kyung, knowing that he’s close both to Dasom and Zico about what happened. Kyung was already in BNS when he read the message and was writing a song that time. he wanted go home immediately but remembering what Dasom told him earlier just made him sit back and wait. He just sighed and focused on EVOL.