Confession??? O__O

Hello to Myself

 

Minhyuk and Dasom stayed in the roof top. Dasom saw a staircase that leads to somewhere higher than where they originally are. She called Minhyuk but he pretended to be talking to someone on the phone. Dasom noticed that he is a bad actor so she took his phone and ran towards the metal stairs.

 

 

 

          “Catch me if you want your phone back! I’m sure there’s lots of here! I will watch it first so if you don’t want me to watch your movies come here and get it.” Dasom yelled and laughed evilly.

 

 

 

          “Come down here! Don’t watch those po-films! You’re still a minor! Your uncle will get mad at me!” Minhyuk cried as he jumped up and down but Dasom just stuck a tongue on him.

 

 

 

 

          “Like I said earlier if you want your stash, come and get it!” Dasom answered.

 

 

 

She took Minhyuk’s phone and took a picture of the scenery on that spot. She took another picture and it was a selca. She stuck out her tongue on the camera and smiled at how it looked like. She was about to delete her photo but Minhyuk took his phone and kept it on his pocket. He immediately wrapped his arm around her waist and nuzzled his head on her neck.

 

 

 

Dasom felt her heart throb so fast that she found it amazing. Minhyuk is shaking so she hugged him tight. He didn’t dare open his eyes and just kept his grip on her. She ruffled his hair and tried to calm him down.

 

 

 

          “You shouldn’t have come here. You should’ve told me that you’re scared of heights.” Dasom said turned his face to look at him.

 

 

 

          “I don’t want to destroy the “cool” image you have of me. Besides, you wouldn’t believe me even if I told you.” Minhyuk added and opened his eyes.

 

 

 

          “Cool? You sure about that? Let me correct that, it should be ert Minhyuk.” Dasom replied and pinched his cheeks.

 

 

 

          Minhyuk just nodded and gradually removed the distance between their faces. Dasom like everyone knew what’s coming next. Her heart beat is beating so fast and her cheeks are turning redder by the second. A part of her wanted to stop but another part of her says to continue. Minhyuk feared that Dasom might feel his heart.

 

 

 

          It was only a strand of hair away, the distance between their lips. Dasom closed her eyes as her mind went blank. She heard Minhyuk smirk and then she opened her eyes to roll it on him and glare it on him.

 

 

 

          “You are so cute. I like girls with dimples but you have none yet still you captivated my heart so I guess it’s not just physical attraction that swept me off my feet. It’s your inner beauty.” He stated and it made Dasom cry.

 

 

 

          “Hush, baby~~ don’t cry. You’re prettier when you’re smiling so smile for me. You’ve been keeping a sad expression lately and I hated it. Be happy not for me but for yourself.” With that, he used his thumbs to wipe her tears away. Dasom cried and pulled him to a hug but she tried to stop herself from crying more.

 

 

 

She looked at him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned forward to kiss him. Minhyuk just smiled and allowed her to do what she wants. He tucked her hair behind her ears and pulled her waist closer to him. They could finally feel each other’s warm breath and closed their eyes when suddenly they both heard something.

 

 

 

          “Dasom~!” a male voice called and with that Dasom opened her eyes widely.

 

 

 

Minhyuk pouted but then when he saw Dasom looking at him he tried his best to smile. He cupped her chin and pulled her into his arms with one swift move.  Dasom closed her eyes and gasped when she felt him devour the distance between soon their skin touched each other’s and Dasom smiled.

 

 

 

 

          “I won’t touch a girl who doesn’t want me.” Minhyuk said with a smile after kissing the tip of her nose.

 

 

 

          “God knows how much to kiss your lips and bring you to my bed but a real man knows how to wait. I’ll make you mine and shove that childish leader away. Someday you’ll come running to me and forget him 100%.” Minhyuk added and kissed her forehead.

 

 

 

          “Thank you oppa.” Dasom said hugged him tight.

 

 

 

          “Thank you for always by my side ever since I came to your dorm. I want you to think about your own feelings as well. I just came to your life recently so you might still change your mind about me. You barely even know me. But thank you for being so caring and loving.” Dasom said and placed a sweet kiss on his cheeks.

 

 

 

When Dasom came to return Minhyuk back to the dance studio, she got surprised to see that Cho PD is there. The two of them were holding each others hand but they removed the grip when they noticed that the guys were looking at them. Yukwon approached his hyung and ruffled his hair.

 

 

 

          “I didn’t know that Minhyuk is your type.” Cho Pd teased Dasom who came to hug him.

 

 

 

          “I’ve always liked y and swag men.” Dasom said and winked at his uncle.

 

 

 

          “Then you should be looking at me instead.” Kyung said as he ruffled his hair and his lips then pulled Dasom swiftly and twirled her around then laid her on his arms mid-air.

 

 

 

          “I said Y not GREASY.” Dasom pointed as she pushed Kyung and did a back flip.

 

 

 

          “She has a point there.” Yukwon agreed.

 

 

 

          “I didn’t know you can dance.” Kyung said and pulled Dasom to the middle of every one and he did their dance step for Tell them’s refrain. To his surprise, Dasom was able to copy it after only seeing it once.

 

 

 

          “I did study hip hop dance classes while I was in the U.S.” Dasom retorted.

 

 

 

          “You guys should go home now. She can get an early dismissal today. Eat dinner somewhere nice. Use the card.” CHO PD ordered and practically shoved Dasom out of the room.

 

 

 

They boys cheered happily as they went to their van. Minhyuk and Zico waited for Dasom outside. The hyung saw that his dongsaeng really looked like he needed to talk to her so he just nodded and walked ahead. Dasom bowed at Zico and went to run after Minhyuk but Zico grabbed her by the arm. Dasom stopped walking and turned to face him.

 

 

 

          “Let’s talk. Ani~~ I’m S-ssss...” Zico was unable to finish his sentence when suddenly Sohee came and gave Zico a hug. She shook Zico’s arm away from Dasom.

 

 

 

          “I’ll get going.” Dasom just said and bowed at them. Kyung saw the three of them because he went to the bathroom first so he ran towards her and intertwined his arms with her.

 

 

 

          “I’ll be your for tonight.” Kyung said and smiled at her.

 

 

 

          “Thank you oppa.” Dasom said and they walked ahead. They were both laughing because Kyung is making a fuss because Dasom finally called him oppa.

 

 

 

          “Get off me!” Zico hissed at Sohee who pouted. Zico glared at her and walked to follow his group mates. He was about to go to Dasom but he saw that she is talking to Kyung with all smiles.

 

 

 

          “Kyung oppa. Let’s go out again sometime when I get my day off. It’s a lot of fun when you’re around.” Dasom said and pulled Kyung towards the direction of the van.

 

 

 

          “Sure. No need to get too excited.” Kyung retorted and laughed.

 

 

         

          “I’m hungry already.” Dasom said and did an aegyo. He saw Kyung blushed and chuckled.

 

 

 

          “Don’t do that again. You’re too y to be cute.” Kyung said and they both laughed then he noticed Zico behind them.

 

 

 

Dasom stopped laughing. She followed the direction of Kyung gaze and saw Zico looking at them with a sad expression. She was right. Zico wanted to punch Kyung in the face not because he is treating her badly but because he is jealous. Ever since they saw each other he has not seen her laugh or even smiles like that because of him. Kyung can easily make her happy though. 

 

 

Making her fall is easy

But what if I'm starting to fall for her as well

I love him and I love her

He's my brother and she's my sister

At the end of this, someone will get hurt 

I just have to make sure that it is not me

 

 

As long as it is not ME...

I will be okay ...

 

 

 

 

at least, 

 

I will TRY to be okay...