Big Boss day~~ ^^

Hello to Myself

 

Dasom is already planning her last two weeks of stay in Brandnew Stardom when she received a text message from her uncle CHO PD. He wanted her to come to his office to discuss something. Immediately she hurried from her home to their office just to meet him right then and there. He was having a coffee break when she came and entered. A large chunk of bread was stuffed in his mouth but when he saw his one and only niece, his lips shifted into a smile causing him to drop the bread. Dasom just sighed and helped him picked up the papers that he was supposed to be signing for the day.

 

 

 

 

            “Don’t overwork yourself too much. I don’t want the big boss getting sick. What will happen to Block B and EvoL, now there’s Topp Dogg too.” Dasom stated and sighed faking a poker face attitude.

 

 

 

 

            “How about your uncle? Don’t you care about your uncle? Don’t you care about me?” CHO PD stated in exaggeration as he mimicked Jihoon’s aegyo making Dasom sigh heavier.

 

 

 

 

            “Besides, Zico’s a brat, Kyung’s is a trickster, Minhyuk is a poker face, Yukwon’s a play boy, Taeil’s too cute and Jihoon is too afraid of his hyungs. Block B can handle themselves. EvoL they have their managers.” He added while he crossed his arms on chest and pouted trying to act like a preschooler who is telling on his mom.

 

 

 

 

Dasom just gave up and slapped her forehead with a heavy sigh. CHO PD just laughed at her niece’s reaction making her laugh as well. She knew that he was only kidding and she found him cute like that, derp at times but very responsible and loving. She just sat on the chair in front of his table before giving him a bottled water that she haven’t touched yet.

 

 

 

 

            “Drink this after your meal uncle. Eat slowly. I don’t want you getting sick.” Dasom said with a smile on her face.

 

 

 

 

            “Yes.” Her uncle retorted and nodded with a warm smile as he pour her a cup of coffee as well.

 

 

 

 

He handed her some bread along with her coffee and they quietly ate. He immediately finished his meal before he started talking to her again.

 

 

 

            “So it’s your last two weeks on BNS already huh?” he asked Dasom who nodded in response as she placed the cup of coffee in her hands to the saucer on his table.

 

 

 

 

            “Do you have any idea as to how you’ll finish your stay in here?” he asked her again.

 

 

 

           

            “No, I don’t.  I just want to leave the company with a job well done.” Dasom said in a serious tone as she wiped her face, trying to remove the bread crumbs on it.

 

 

 

 

            “I have an idea. Well, I want you to experience this since I think that people always cared for you ever since you were a young child.” He retorted and intertwined his fingers where he rested his chin and planted his elbows on the table.

 

 

 

 

            “What do you mean?” Dasom asked and titled her head.

 

 

 

 

            “I’ll teach you how to take care of other people.”

 

 

 

           

            “WHAT? Are you serious?”

 

 

 

           

            “I’m deadly serious.”

 

 

 

           

            “What do you mean then?”

 

 

 

 

            “Your last task here is to help Block B in the next two weeks. You’ll help them with their MV shoot of Nanlina and possibly their showcase.” Cho PD retorted seriously like a father. Dasom just whined and whined but he waited for her to calm down.

 

 

 

 

            “You need to experience everything so that when you handle your own people you know how they feel about their job and you’ll be able to manage them well.” He explained.

 

 

 

 

 

In the end, Dasom just accepted her defeat. She started jotting down notes as to what she will do, what her tasks are and what needs to be done. This is the first time that she’ll be really having Block B under her command. She didn’t expect this to be here last activity in BNS but she’s hoping to end it well.

 

Cho PD looked at the clock on top of the door behind Dasom before he turned back to Dasom with a smile plastered on his face. Dasom followed his gaze before she turned back to him waiting for her to speak again. He just checked his phone before he spoke to her again.

 

 

 

 

           

            “Your first major task is here.” He said with a wide grin plastered on his face.

 

 

 

           

            “What is it?” Dasom asked with a pout on her face.

 

 

 

 

            “You need to tell them who their Manager is. They’re waiting on the conference room already. Go there now and spread the good news.” Cho PD said and clapped his hands in glee.

 

 

 

 

            “Okay! >_< Bye!” Dasom replied as she dragged herself to the direction of the door.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile on the conference room ...

 

 

 

 

            “I wonder why Big Boss called us here?” Taeil asked s.

 

 

 

            “Did you guys do anything stupid again?” Zico asked and looked around at s. He shot a deadly glare to Kyung and Jihoon who were playing like two kids. They were busy fondling clays on their hands which were given to Jihoon by a fan on their way to the building.

 

 

 

 

            “What?” Kyung asked defensively.

 

 

 

           

            “We did nothing.. wrong ...” Jihoon added and Zico just sighed before he glared at Yukwon and Minhyuk’s direction who were whispering to each other. Kyung and Jihoon continued playing and laughing as soon as Zico’s eyes left them.

 

 

 

 

 

            “What about you two?” Zico questioned still with the same glare he gave Kyung and the maknae.

 

 

 

 

 

            “We were busy on the training room.” Yukwon defended.

 

 

 

 

 

            “Why ask us?” Minhyuk added.

 

 

 

 

 

            “What about you hyung? Did you tweet something again?” Zico asked Jaehyo.

 

 

 

 

            “Am I the only one like this?” Jaehyo retorted and ignored Zico already.

 

 

 

 

 

With s like this he couldn’t really find out the reason for the reason why CHO PD asked them to come to the conference room by texting them himself. Usually it would be their coordinators who would relay to them the message if they have meetings but this morning it was different. They all received individual text messages asking them to come to the conference room.

 

“Come to the conference room at 10:30 am sharp. ^_^

The late person shall be PUNISHED .. SEVERELY >:]

 

-Love Big Boss :*”

 

 

 

 

What freaked Zico out more are the emoticons used in the text message. He just sighed and tried to read to the message again trying to look for possible clues as to what the reason is for them to be called out like that.

 

 

 

 

            “Yah Why didn’t you ask Taeil about it? Did you forget about him?” Jaehyo nagged making Taeil pout at the thought of being forgotten. He waited for Zico to call him but he didn’t.

 

 

 

 

            “Ani~ I just know that he’s responsible enough for his actions.” Zico retorted and glued back his eyes to his phone.

 

 

 

 

            “YAH WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?” the block b members all screamed at ZICO except the maknae who just sighed with him.