Hello hello baby~~

Hello to Myself

 

Soon the working days for Dasom began. She would leave the house earlier than Block B so she would cook break fast for them. When she reaches home, she would be too tired to do anything else but sleep. She doesn’t get to interact with the boys anymore.

 

(A/N: Which is BAD because that is the point of our story!!! O__O)

 

It is like that they are only board mates literally. The boys would come to the building but they would miss the chance of seeing her because they would be dancing in their studio while she goes around doing some errands. The boys are talking about their comeback when suddenly they saw her pass by. She didn’t see them because she was focused on carrying a big box.

 

 

 

“How can she ignore us like this?” Jihoon asked and pouted.

 

 

 

“Did you make her angry again?” Kyung asked and looked at Zico who is sitting on the bench in front of him.

 

 

 

“I haven’t talked to her since that day.” Zico retorted with a blank expression and kicked Kyung who is on the floor.

 

 

 

“She’s too busy!!!” Yukwon cried and sat on the maknae’s back whose stomach is flat on the floor.

 

 

 

“I can’t believe that she’s actually working hard!!!” Jaehyo sang and sighed.

 

 

 

“That’s what she came to BNS for after all.” Taeil replied and joined s. He was on the other side of the room playing some ballad song.

 

 

 

“I miss her already.” Minhyuk said and turned to leave. He thought that no heard him but the maknae with big ears heard him and whispered it to his hyung on top of him.

 

 

AUTHOR: If you guys helped her carry the boxes then she could have talked to you!!!! *sighs* >__<

 

 

 

Minhyuk stood up and turned to leave but Kyung held on to his thighs. He kept pulling Minhyuk and held him still.

 

 

 

“What did you just say? The others didn’t hear it. Say it again! Say that you miss Dasom already.” Kyung teased and laugh. He kept pulling his hyung’s pants down.

 

 

Park Kyung, Say more and I’ll break your cucumber into two!Zico thought and glared at his best friend.

 

 

 

“Andwaeee!!!” Minhyuk screamed and resorted to tickling Kyung and the maknae below to let him go. With his success, he left the room with a very triumphant smile.

 

 

 

 

“We should do something for her.” Taeil suggested.

 

 

 

“What?” Zico and Yukwon asked at the same time but with different expressions. Zico gave his hyung the what-are-you-talking-about-and-i-dont-want-to-get-involved-with-it look while his hyung is the most excited fellow in the room.

 

 

 

“Let’s all cook something for her.” Kyung suggested.

 

 

 

“Good idea coming from someone who’s only good at talking.” Zico bickered.

 

 

 

“Let me correct you, I’m not just good at talking but also at flirting with girls as well. Besides, my greasiness will make the food taste better.” Kyung retorted and stuck out his tongue on Z the bully.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Dasom is outside carrying different boxes that the fellow coordinators needed. She’s been going up and down the building for the nth time. Someone was watching her but she didn’t know who it was or that he’s even there. Suddenly, a familiar face saw her. Dasom bowed to her with the box in her arms.

 

 

 

          “Hello Dasom! I didn’t know that you were working here?” Sohee squealed as she approached Dasom and eyed her from head to toe. Her group mates were behind her giving Dasom a friendly smile so they exchanged their bows.

 

 

 

          “Ah yeah. I’m a part time coordi here.” She replied with a weak smile.

 

 

 

 

          “What’s that?” Sohee asked pointing to the box Dasom was holding. She wanted to prolong the conversation to make Dasom feel burdened by the weight that she was carrying.

 

 

 

 

          “Just some stuff for the team. I need to go already. The others are waiting for me.” Dasom said and bowed but Sohee stopped her from leaving.

 

 

 

 

          “Oh wait—if you happened to see Zico oppa please tell him that I’ve been waiting for him to text me.” Sohee said in her very annoying screeching voice that actually gave Dasom the thoughts of pulling her hair out while the other EVOL members just laughed.

 

 

 

 Hello yeogin icheon shibi nyeon iweol

Aju chuun gyeouriya

Where are you eolmana gakkai wa inni

Geu torok weonhadeon kkume

 

Yeogi nan ajik neomeo jigo tto ulgo

Dashigo jichyeoseo

Ireoseol himjocha eopseo

Geu chiman neon nal bogo utgetji

 

 

 

          “Unnie can you please help me? I’ve been waiting for an important call from the university and I really need to answer this phone call.” Dasom said and pleaded with her eyes so Sohee who panicked immediately took the box from Dasom.

 

 

 

Dasom walked a few feet away from Sohee and talked to the person on the other line. She couldn’t help but release an evil smile when she heard the voice of the person she is talking to. She nodded and talked formally and it almost took her forever to finish the call.

 

 

 

          “Ah. Yes~~ I will. Thank you sir. I hope to hear from you again. Good bye~.” Dasom said and ended the phone call.

 

 

 

          “Thank you unnie.” Dasom said and bowed to Sohee.

 

 

 

She looked at Sohee and saw the sides of her face beaded with sweat and her cheeks were already flushing. She took the box and bowed at Sohee then left. She went to the meeting room and landed the box. They allowed her to rest and then she run off towards the roof top where she found a man who was waiting for her.

 

 

 

          “Oppa! Thank you for calling.” Dasom said and gave the man a back hug.

 

 

 

          “Her face is so much fun to watch. I should’ve took a photo of her and posted it in twitter.” Minhyuk chuckled.

 

 

 

          “heh~~ she is boiling mad.” Dasom laughed.

 

 

 

          “Anything for you.” Minhyuk replied and pecked her cheeks.