Daddy Block B :DD

Hello to Myself

 

Yukwon, Taeil and Jihoon were already waiting for Dasom in their living room. Minhyuk is also dressed already as he volunteered himself to come with them as well. Dasom came out of her room wearing a plain white shirt and dark blue pants with red high cut sneakers topped with a baseball cap. It was a simple get up but she looked y since the fabric hugged her body tight. The boys looked at her with satisfaction and then looked away.

 

 

 

"Where's Zico?" Dasom asked but everyone just kept and only the eldest hyung answered her.

 

 

 

"In his bed room. I don't think he's coming though." Taeil retorted and watched as she knocked in his door.

 

 

 

"Zico open the door. We're leaving already. Let's go." Dasom squealed as she knocked on his door thrice.

 

 

 

Zico opened the door showing only his face and half his body. Dasom pulled him without saying anything and they left. To their surprise it was her who drove the van. They all sat comfortably behind while she drove them off somewhere.

 

 

 

"Where exactly are we going?" Taeil asked.

 

 

 

"We're going to the pet shop. I have to buy a female puppy for my male dog. I'm looking for a female Japanese Spitz cause Ryosuke gave me." Dasom replied as she parked the car.

 

 

 

"What's the name of your puppy?" Yukwon asked.

 

 

 

Dasom froze in her seat. She just lowered her head and blushed before answering.

 

 

 

"Zico." Dasom said and just got off the car. Taeil and Yukwon just smirked. Jihoon had to pull his Zico hyung to make him move.

 

 

 

Zico just followed the others. The boys were all excited except Minhyuk who didn't show any signs of it or even boredom. He just followed Dasom. The sound of barking dogs immediately welcomed them. Yukwon acted as if he was the maknae when he saw the adorable dogs of different breeds.

 

 

 

"Do you like dogs?" Dasom asked the silent Minhyuk who was playing with his phone.

 

 

 

"I love playing with them. I bet she is the one you're looking for." Minhyuk retorted as he pointed to the white fluffy creature sleeping that was peacefully.

 

 

Dasom followed his finger and looked at it as well. She started asking for the dog and she was told that Ryosuke called already days before and inquired about the dog. The boys were distracted with the dogs while she fixed the papers needed for the transaction.

 

 

 

"They have fishes here too. One more fish won't hurt." Dasom squealed as she pulled Taeil in the fish section of the shop.

 

 

 

"Yah~" Taeil squeaked. The others just laughed at his reaction as Dasom dragged him away.

 

 

 

"They look like a couple." Yukwon stated and the others just looked at him.

 

 

 

Dasom returned with Taeil few minutes later carrying a bag of three fishes in hand. The others just shook his head while Taeil just blushed. The veterinarian who was in charge with the shop talked to Dasom about the dog. She paid him and started signing the papers she handed him.

 

 

 

"Guys I need your help?" Dasom asked and raised the paper.

 

 

 

"Anything for you mandu~~" Yukwon replied and read the blank she was pointing to.

 

 

 

"You should write Ryosuke hyung's name." Jihoon stated.

 

 

 

"But it requires signiture....." Minhyuk murmured.

 

 

 

"Just write one of our names and we'll sign for you." Taeil suggested.

 

 

 

To their surprise Zico made his way in the middle of everyone and took the paper on her hand. He just smirked and wrote something on the paper.

 

 

Father:Block B

 

 

He then signed the paper and passed it to everyone. They all signed on it and Dasom finished the rest of the documents for vaccinations and other stuff. The dog woke up and she played with it.

 

 

 

"Come here pretty girl. Play with me." Dasom said as she called the female puppy but the puppy ignored her and went to Zico.

 

 

 

"Good girl. Come to daddy!" Zico said as he smiled and gave the puppy a treat.

 

 

 

"She'll be a hip hop dog." Jihoon squealed laughing as he called the puppy who immediately approached him as well making Dasom pout.

 

 

 

"We should name her Hep Hap!! Come here hep hap!!" Zico suggested making the others laughed. The dog barked cheerfully and wagged her tail as she ran excitedly around Zico.

 

 

 

"Hep hap??" Dasom questioned and the puppy approached her. The puppy barked and she leaned forward. Her little girl her face.

 

 

 

"I guess you'll be hep hap then." Dasom just said as she picked her up and raised the puppy in the air.

 

 

 

"I guess she likes her new name." Minhyuk stated as he took the dog who was Dasom's face.

 

 

The boys all signed their names in the paper and the veterinarian almost kissed Dasom in joy. She's obviously a Block B fan and Dasom knew it so she asked them to pose with her. They got hungry after picking up the dog and getting three fishes for Taeil.

 

 

 

"Let's go eat something!!" Jihoon cried.

 

 

 

"Jaehyo texted me and said that he'll cook something yummy for us, since Kyung won't be home." Taeil stated and the others laughed. 

 

 

 

"He really hates Kyung I guess." Dasom replied and laughed as well.

 

 

 

"Kyung never really liked Jaehyo from the beginning.. Well he didn't really like everyone except Zico in the beginning. He finds Jaehyo too handsome and not hip hop so he gave him cold treatment. But now, I guess they just like teasing each other." Yukwon explained while Dasom nodded and walked beside Minhyuk.

 

 

 

Zico just watched as Minhyuk and Dasom walked together. Yukwon and Jihoon played and walked the dog while Taeil got completely infatuated with his new fishes. He joined his hyung who noticed his lonely expression and talked to him.

 

 

 

"If you want something then work for it just like when you write your music. Give everything and be the honest person that you are. Lying to yourself will not just hurt you but the people around you as well in the long run." Taeil said and looked at Zico then Dasom.

 

 

 

"But she hates me..." Zico murmured but Taeil's sharp ears heard him.

 

 

 

"Show her your sincerity just like when you write your music." He replied and ran towards Minhyuk and Dasom.

 

 

 

"I'm hungry already. Let's eat guys!!" Dasom cried and pulled Minhyuk but Taeil pulled him back.

 

 

 

"Jiho will be the person who'll eat with you. Minhyuk and I need to talk about something while the maknaes will play with your dog." Taeil said and gave his fish to Minhyuk.

 

 

 

"But I'm a maknae too." Zico squealed.

 

 

 

"Where are the keys?" Taeil asked. Dasom dumbfoundedly raised it in the air with one of his hands.

 

 

 

"And your bag?" Yukwon added. Dasom raised it with the other.

 

 

 

Taeil and Yukwon took her things and Jihoon pushed Zico towards her. The two of them just looked at each other while Yukwon held on to Minhyuk. The older one just sighed and knew what was going on.

 

 

 

"We'll go on our way with Hep Hap so enjoy the rest of the night together." Yukwon cheered.

 

 

 

"Alone..." Jihoon emphasized as he pulled Minhyuk away too.

 

 

 

Zico pulled Dasom away while the others walked the other way. She started yelling and punching him but he didn't budge. Dasom just followed Zico around knowing that there is already nothing for her to do but follow him around. They went to a coffee shop. Zico entered first as he opened the door for Dasom. She saw someone familiar on the counter who immediately flashed her a smile.   

 


 

 

hello friends :D

sorry for being gone for so long.. :>

like I said in chapter 18 I think that I'll be gone for a certain contest ...

sorry for leaving you guys TT___TT

 

i want to show you guys a proof that I am not just being lazy O__O

(well I was lazy since I was only able to write only one chapter for almost a month of absence)

 

hehehe :DD

 

anyways :DD

 

anyways I'll update more from now on :DD

let's talk more yay~~~ <3