Dumpling and bubble tea~~

Hello to Myself

 

Minhyuk dragged Dasom to a Chinese restaurant. She was not in the mood to argue anymore. Her mind and heart felt dizzy. She was confused. She couldn't understand as to how or why she felt torn when Kyung chose Zico over her. She likes Kyung, a lot, and he said that he felt the same way. Her mind also starts to think about Zico. She wants to know what she really feels about him. Then there is Minhyuk, she likes him but she doesn't know as what. Her heart beats rapidly too when he's around, like when she's around Zico and Kyung.

 

 

 

"Are you okay? Why is your mind wandering off?" Minhyuk as he tapped Dasom's hand which just placed on top of the table. They were seated in the farthest end of the restaurant facing the wall.

 

 

 

Dasom was spacing out with her thoughts. She didn't hear or noticed Minhyuk when he was talking to her. She was supposed to be only thinking about me for tonight. Minhyuk thought as he sighed. He just repeated his question and waited for her to answer.

 

 

 

"What would you like to eat? The congee and dumplings here are the best. You like dumplings right?" Minhyuk asked as he forced a smile.

 

 

 

"Uh-oh. Oh.. Yeah. Whatever's fine with me. You can order for us." Dasom replied and without looking at Minhyuk. To her surprise, Minhyuk slipped the pink LG Ice cream phone that he was looking at earlier in the shop into her hands. He took out the white one too and started fondling with it as well.

 

 

 

"Can we take a selca?" Minhyuk asked her with a puppy face. He already knows that the expression had a power on her. Dasom just sighed and nodded. She leaned closer to him when to her surprise, he looked back at her and gave her cheeks a peck then snapped the picture.

 

 

 

Minhyuk had a cheeky smile on his face Dasom just sighed and watched him. They were supposed to be on a date, so she is supposed to be only thinking of him. But everything in the moment for her was supposed.

 

 

 

"Thank you for the selca." Minhyuk stated before talking to the waiter and ordered. Dasom eyes' blinked when her new phone alarmed. Minhyuk knew that she liked the three little bears so he put it as her message tone.

 

 

 

Dasom snapped her head to the side to look at Minhyuk but he was gone. She didn't notice him move or leave. She just turned to her phone and read the message. She opened it and firstly saw the selca they took earlier.

 

 

 

The photo of Minhyuk with lips touching's Dasom's cheeks made her blush. He looked really gorgeous. Even if his eyes were closed, he still looked handsome. She studied his features and couldn't help but feel anxious. Her heart skipped a beat and squealed. She continued reading the message that was attached with the picture. Her smile that was pasted on her face earlier faded.

 

 

 

Dasom,

This is Minhyuk. I already left but I'll know if you will not eat your food so eat it well. *insert gusta face here*

 

 

 

Anyways, there's only three numbers on your phone ... Errrr... Make that four. The numbers saved belongs to me, zico and kyung---and your uncle.

 

 

 

Since you'll be staying in BNS for only the last two weeks, I don't think you will need the numbers of the other members. I'll send to you the numbers of coordis and other officials later.

 

 

 

Anyways, I want you to know that I like you. I like you a lot. I've never been like this towards a girl before but I know it's not enough. Telling you ''I like you'' is not enough to make you stay by my side. Because if it were enough, then there'd be no unhappy couple on earth.

 

 

I'd like to see you with one of them though, Zico or Kyung.. Be sure to tell me first the name of the person who you love before confessing ... Okay? Kekekeke.. If you decide to love me back then I'll be waiting for you with open arms. If not, then you just lost the hottest and iest super dancer that Block B has. Kekekekekeke~

 

 

Dasom became teary eyed with what she read. She remembered how she and Minhyuk would text each other until it was midnight already, how he would help her carry things and the times they would hang out just to eat random street foods after work. He was a good friend to her and one of the closest to her in Block B. She dialed his number and wiped her tears away. The food came to her table.

 

 

If you're trying to call me I won't answer you Dasom. Eat your food cause I'll know if you won't. Don't waste the food or I'll be mad and I'll never forgive you. I love you. I love you so much.

 

 

 

Dasom cried and thanked the waiter as she continued crying while eating her food. People were already looking at her but she didn't care. She dialed his number and left him a video message.

 

 

 

"I love you too pabo but just as my friend, a very close friend. You are like my best friend already. The best parts of my days are those I've spent with you but you deserve someone better. I'm sorry that I can't love you back the way you love me but I will stay with you, as a good friend. Minhyuk oppa saranghae. Saranghae~~" Dasom said as she cried and ate a spoonful of congee and a piece of dumpling in front of the camera. For her, Minhyuk was the epitome of her ideal boy friend but sadly, her feelings for him is not enough for her to reciprocate his feelings.

 

 

 

"I like Minhyuk as my friend but my attraction for him is just that to a physical level." Dasom told herself as she scratched her head in annoyance.

 

 

 

She continued eating her food with a sad face. For her who is not in the mood for eating now feels like she's being punished by Minhyuk. But she does not mind though, it's her karma for being close to him and doing things that made him develop feelings for her. She knows that she needs to still be Block B's manager and they have a lot of things to do, so she had to choose, it's either Kyung or Zico. She must call one of them and tell them to inform the others about their meeting tomorrow.

 

 

 

With a deep sigh, she dialed the number of one of them and waited for the person to answer her call. She was very reluctant to do it, but she told them that she'll work with them professionally and she must do that. Her heart was beating really fast; it was if she was wishing that the other person wouldn't answer her call. Her feelings for Kyung and Zico, it's very confusing for her.

 

 

 

"Hello, are you guys still in the mall?" Dasom asked the other person on the line. She clutched her forehead and ran her fingers through her hair.

 

 

 

"Me? I'm still in the mall. Why? Where are you? Aren't you with Minhyuk hyung? The others went home already though." The other person on the line replied as he covered the mouth piece of the phone.

 

 

 

"Minhyuk went some where. Something came up so he had to leave. Anyways, can you please tell the others that we'll have a meeting in Cafe Noriter tomorrow at 9:00 am. Tell them that late people will be punished." Dasom said.

 

 

 

"Oh. I will tell them that. Wanna go home together? I'll pick you up. Where are you?" He asked Dasom.

 

 

 

"Oh I'm here in a Chinese restaurant. I can just go home and ride a cab. Just shop or whatever. Bye." Dasom said and ended the call.

 

 

 

"Hyung stop the car now!" Zico demanded to their other manager. Kyung just smiled and watched how Zico panicked the moment she called.

 

 

 

"Tomorrow, guys 9:00 am, cafe noriter. There will be a meeting. The late person to arrive will be punished. Inform Minhyuk hyung too. I'll go back to the mall. Dasom is still there." Zico squealed as she practically bounces off like Tigger from his seat.

 

 

 

"Go Jiho!!! Go back to the one you love." Jaehyo cheered and it made everyone look at him.

 

 

 

"Ewwww hyung. I wonder where's Minhyuk hyung." Yukwon stated and shot a disgusted glare at Jaehyo making the others laugh.

 

 

 

Zico got off the van and started running back to the mall. It was just a block away so it was not a problem for him. Jihoon just looked at Kyung who just kept a cool smile plastered on his face.

 

 

 

"Are you okay hyung?" Jihoon whispered to his hyung.

 

 

 

"I'm alright. Don't worry about me." Kyung replied and started playing with the maknae.

 

 

 

"So what's your plan Park Kyung?" Taeil asked his dongsaeng.

 

 

 

"I still have two weeks in my hands." Kyung just said and watched Zico from the mirror.

 

 

Zico ran back to the mall with all of his might. He ran to Minhyuk's favorite Chinese restaurant. He was running on circles around the place trying to find Dasom but he couldn't when suddenly, someone pulled him from behind.

 

 

 

"Relax bro~ Chill. Drink this.~" Minhyuk whispered to Zico and handed him two glasses of bubble tea.

 

 

 

"But Dasom said you left already."

 

 

 

"Well I didn't anyways, I'm here, you're here and she's there. I was expecting to see cucumber instead though. Anyways, go to her already and stop her from eating." Minhyuk ordered his dongsaeng before giving him a light push towards the direction where Dasom was.

 

 

 

Zico sipped on his bubble tea before approaching Dasom. He saw her. She was looking at her bowl with congee still on it. She was looking at it. He saw tears fall down from her eyes. So he just coughed from behind.

 

 

 

"Oh. You're here." Dasom said and moved to give Zico a seat beside her. She wiped her tears away.

 

 

 

"Here. It's for you." Zico offered her tea.

 

 

 

"But I'm full already." Dasom said and rejected Zico's offer.

 

 

 

"Just take this and I'll finish that." Zico offered making Dasom's face light up.

 

 

 

He took a seat beside her and started eating. He stared at her face while eating but she didn't notice because she was busy playing with the straw of her drink.

 

 

 

"So how are you? Are you okay?" Zico asked Dasom.

 

 

 

"I'm fine. You?" Dasom replied with her poker expression.

 

 

 

"You don't look fine. I'm okay myself." Zico replied and they both sighed at the same time.

 

 

 

"So you like Kyung huh?" Zico asked making Dasom look at her.

 

 

 

"I guess. I like him a lot. He makes me laugh. He takes care of me well. He's intelligent and cool. He's my ideal guy." Dasom replied with a pout.

 

 

 

"What's with the pout then?" Zico asked and poked Dasom's pout.

 

 

 

"I guess, I liked him too much. He's greasy and that's what I like about him because I find it really funny but things became very confusing for me." She replied and bit Zico's finger.

 

 

 

"I didn't wash my fingers." Zico teased and laughed.

 

 

 

"Ewwwww!!!" Dasom replied making her jump from her own seat. She took the first tissue and started dabbing it to .

 

 

 

"I was just kidding. It is your fault for biting me anyways." Zico retorted and laughed at Dasom.

 

 

 

"So how are you and Sohee?" Dasom asked Zico who got startled.

 

 

 

"Why you jealous?" Zico asked with swagger as he cupped Dasom's cheek and winked at her.

 

 

 

"In your dreams blondie. Your hand smells like congee. Haha. Lol." Dasom retorted and swat his hand off her face.

 

 

 

"She'll be happy soon." Zico just replied and finished the food.

 

 

 

The two of them looked at the remaining dumpling. Zico himself is very full but forced himself to eat just for Dasom. Zico shook his head already and dropped his face on the table.

 

 

 

"I can't eat anymore." Zico complained and shook his head.

 

 

 

"You must eat it. Or I'll call Kyung oppa." Dasom threatened and handed him his chopsticks.

 

 

 

"Ever since when did you start calling Kyung oppa?" Zico nagged.

 

 

 

"If you eat this I'll call you oppa too." Dasom offered and wiggled her eye brows.

 

 

 

"Fine." Zico agreed and ate the dumpling without chewing on it. Dasom clapped her hand in glee and hugged Zico. She could finally leave the restaurant. Zico just blushed in her hug and smiled.

 

 

 

"I'm Jiho-oppa for you now." He whispered to her ears with his velvet voice. Dasom noticed what she was doing and moved away from him.

 

 

 

"Okay~~" she replied reluctantly.

 

 

 

With that, Minhyuk went home. He saw everything. It was heart breaking for him but what can he do. She doesn't love him the way he loves her. He just texted Yukwon and asked him to prepare soju for him.

 

 

 

Zico brought Dasom home. The two continued to talk about Block B and their future plans. They were in her room when he decided to use bathroom. When he came back, he saw her already asleep on her arm chair. He carried her to her bed and tucked her in. She was snoring already so he had to held in laugh. He knows that she sleeps talk when she's tired.

 

 

 

"Dasom-ah, do you hate Zico?" He asked her as he kneeled in front of her.

 

 

 

"I don't know." She replied.

 

 

 

"Who do you like more, Kyung or Zico?" He asked again.

 

 

 

"I like ........" Dasom trailed off and fell asleep deeply. Zico just sighed and tucked himself on the other side of the bed. He kept himself as far as possible from her. He does not want her tp get upset with him again. He kept watching her face until he fell asleep himself.