Coffee

Hello to Myself

 

Zico remained in his deep throughout their whole drive to their dorm. Taeil and Jaehyo watched over him. The younger ones, P.O and Yukwon were already asleep when they reached the dorm. Zico just went straight to his room without saying anything. Taeil ran after him and knocked on his door which the leader opened quickly.

 

 

 

"If you need anything don't be afraid or shy to approach me and I'll or We'll always be here to help you." Taeil assured their leader who looked so weak and tired.

 

 

 

"Where's Kyung?" Zico asked after he nodded at his hyungs offer.

 

 

 

"Kyung??!" Taeil asked startled by his sudden question.

 

 

 

"Nevermind then." Zico said and closed his door.

 

 

 

Jaehyo just tapped Taeil's back and pulled him away from Zico's door. The oldest just heavily sighed not knowing what to do. Jaehyo just handed him a glass of hot choco.

 

 

 

"Can you please tell me how am I supposed to tell Jiho that his best friend is out there consoling his first love? Who knows? They might even be do ''it'' right now?!" Taeil cried and face palmed.

 

 

 

"It's not your fault. Kyung and Dasom happened to be close to each other so don't worry. Even if they do, do ''it'' it's not your responsiblity anymore." Jaehyo retorted.

 

 

 

"I guess. But more than that, I'm worried about Jiho. I mean, he might do something to hurt himself." Taeil replied and pushed back the cup of coffee that Jaehyo was giving him.

 

 

 

"I'm sure he'll write raps instead of hurting himself. He used rap to get away from his loneliness and this is just the same. He is not our leader for nothing. Lee Taeil Have faith in him! Lee Taeil, have faith!!!" Jaehyo replied and shook Taeil. The older one just nodded and went to his room.

 

 

 

As soon as the coast was cleared someone came out from his hiding spot, more like his room. He just sighed and rubbed the towel he used to dry his damp hair.

 

 

 

"If they weren't so noisy then maybe I wouldn't know that Kyung is with Dasom right now and only God knows what they're doing." Zico sighed and went towards the direction of the bathroom.

 

 

 

After removing clothes and throwing everything in the basket, Zico then opened the shower and warm water rushed out from it. Looking up, he just allowed it to angrily touch his face. 

 

 

 

"Am I the only one like this?" he asked himself.

 

 

 

Zico continued washing himself and clothe himself. He was not ready to sleep although he knew that he is already tired. Laying on his bed will not make him anymore calm than he already is. All he wanted was to release his excessed energy and instead of laying down in his bed. He got out and jogged instead.

 

 

 

A phone in his pocket vibrated that's when he remembered that Taeil gave him Dasom's phone. He checked her phone and saw that it was a call from an unknown number. It vibrated again so he continued jogging and contemplated whether to answer it or what. It rung once more so he picked up the phone.

 

 

 

"Hello?" the voice from the other side of line asked. Zico remained quiet and listened more.

 

 

 

"Dasom? Hello Dasom?"

 

 

 

"Nickhun sunbae-nim?" Zico finally asked.

 

 

 

"Oh. Zico-ssi? Where's Dasom? Why are you with her phone?" Nickhun asked.

 

 

 

"Dasom, she went home and left her phone with me." Zico replied.

 

 

 

"You can turn that off now and just look up." Nickhun said and Zico did what he was told. He looked up and saw a hooded being in front of him with a mask and a cap.

 

 

 

"You wanna go for a cup of coffee? Cause it looks like I won't be seeing Dasom today." Nickhun offered Zico and the younger one just nodded.

 

 

 

 

It was barely raining when they went to the coffee shop but for Zico it felt extremely cold. He was there, alone, with the person he used to compete against with for the heart of the person he loves. He trailed behind Nickhun and they both sat near the window as they watched the people who passed by.

 

 

 

"Order anything you want, it's my treat so don't be shy." Nickhun said with a smile and removed his mask.

 

 

 

"But I can pay--- No I must pay because I'm the one who went here with you." Zico retorted and removed his mask as well.

 

 

 

"You can just tell me about Dasom instead, cause that's all I'm interested in anyways. I came for her this early because I miss her so much. The thought of her being just around the corner won't let me sleep." Nickhun retorted making Zico give up.

 

 

 

Nickhun stood up and went to the counter to order as Zico watched the people who were passing the streets. It was already passed midnight, 3am but the streets were still busy compared as to how imagined it to be due to the rain. When his sunbae returned, the man already had two cups of coffee in hand.

 

 

 

"Here." Nickhun said and handed Zico his cup of coffee.

 

 

 

"Thank you sunbae." The younger one retorted and took the cup with a bow.

 

 

 

"Call me hyung instead." Nickhun replied as to which only earned a response of nod from Zico.

 

 

 

The two kept quiet for a while but never looked at each other. The atmosphere between them was eerie. It took them a while before one was actually able to talk and start a conversation.

 

 

 

"I didn't think that we'd meet like this again. I kinda feel sorry to Dasom for lying that we don't know each other." Nickhun stated and looked at Zico.

 

 

 

"Well, technically, we didn't lie. She just assumed that we didn't know each other. I didn't expect it to be like this too." Zico responded and took a sip from his coffee.

 

 

 

"I guess." Nickhun retorted and chuckled.

They became quiet again but it was the older one who started the conversation this time.

 

 

 

"So how is Dasom? How areYOU and DASOM?" Nickhun asked and looked at Zico with a curious face. He wanted to hear his answer as well about this topic and this was a good opportunity for him to ask about it.

 

 

 

"We're still the same. She is still Dasom and I'm still Zico. But I guess, I can say that she changed a lot. She's more independent now but still crazy though." Zico retorted and took a long sip from his coffee.

 

 

 

"You're still not together yet?" Nickhun asked and chuckled.

 

 

 

"We're not." Zico replied and angrily crashed his fist on the table surprising Nickhun.

 

 

 

"I still have a chance on her I guess." Nickhun said and shot a witty glare at his friend.

 

 

 

"Dream on." Zico mumbled not allowing his sunbae to hear it.

 

 

 

"I still can remember our first meeting." Nickhun stated making Zico nod.

 

 

 

"Me too." Zico agreed.   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

Spoiler:

the next chappie would be a flash back of Khun's and Co's first meeting ...

the title would be "this song" 

 

:> kekekeke