MiLK ?!

Hello to Myself

 

Dasom found it funny when she woke up early the next day. It was only 7:00 am and for a person who is used to waking up at 10:00 am it made her feel fulfilled. Suddenly it struck to her, as she lazily opened her eyes, the smell of the room immediately caught her attention. The room had a strong manly smell probably from the perfumes that was sprayed by the owner. She rolled on the bed and lifted the sheets closer to her nose, allowing her to sniff from it.

 

 

 

"The smell is so Park Kyung." Dasom just said without opening her eyes. She slowly sat up as she rubbed her eyes. She fixed both her bangs and the headress of her Rilakkuma pajama suit.

 

 

 

Making her way to the kitchen, she suddenly heard voices of people talking.

 

 

 

"I have to wake up early. It will be an awkward breakfast for her if I will eat together with her." one of them said.

 

 

 

"and you have to drag me into this? Eat your breakfast alone. I resign being your wife! What if she wakes up like right now?" the other one hissed.

 

 

 

"Don't worry she's not a morning per-son." Zico replied as he stuttered at his last word. He slowly approached the table with a plate of eggs in his hand.

 

 

 

So he still remembers things about me. Dasom thought and rubbed her eyes.

 

 

 

"What happened?" Kyung asked as he turned around as well. He flashed his toothy grin to the girl who kept on rubbing her eyes and seated on the table. He kept on elbowing Zico but the latter just looked at him and mothed him "what?".

 

 

 

Shhhhh... Why would I be awkward around him? Oh please Zico don't be too full of yourself. Dasom thought as she sat down on one the chairs and rested her chin on her stacked palm on top of the table.

 

 

 

"You want coffee? I'll make you one." Kyung offered while she just nodded with her eyes closed.

 

 

 

"ottokke~ we ran out of creamer!" He squealed and winked at Zico with his grin.

 

 

 

"I'm sure you don't want you coffee without a creamer so I'll just go out and buy some." Kyung said and made his way to the door. Zico stood up andd attempted to follow him but Kyung pushed him back. A soft thud was heard and Zico with his first is already on the floor.

 

 

 

"You want me to come with you? I don't mind." Dasom said as she stood up and made her way to follow the cucumber.

 

 

 

"ani~ I can go by myself. Stay there and eat already~ Zico cooked which is very rare so eat well." Kyung retorted and the door slammed with a bang.

 

 

 

"aisshhh. Yah Park Kyung people are still sleeping!" Zico hissed agitatedly.

 

 

 

Dasom just watched as the door closed. She then stood in front of Zico who is now hugging his leg in fetal position. She tilted her head and sat in front of him, with her legs folded close to her chest. Zico just eyed her but felt defeat and just looked down.

 

 

 

What's happening to you? You need to show her that she's NOT the boss around here. You are!! Zico thought and just sighed.

 

 

 

"Me getting awkward? Are you drunk? Get over it, cause I did." Dasom coldly stated and poured cold icy water on his blonde hair.

 

 

 

There was something colder than the water she poured on me and it was her eyes. Where is the bubbly Dasom I grew up with? What happened to her? Zico thought.

 

 

 

She then stood up and went to the kitchen and ate the eggs that Zico cooked. She sandwiched the eggs with bread and hot dogs. She totally ignored Zico enjoyed eating but her meal is a very quiet meal. Zico just watched her eating. There is only half an egg left on the plate when she remembered Zico so she looked up and saw him observing her.

 

 

 

"Is this the first time you've seen someone beautiful?" Dasom asked the same earlier. Every word had no tune, no color, no stress only the feeling of coldness and emptiness that her eyes had. If she told the same thing to other Block B members they would have laughed because she managed to say it with a straight face but for Zico who've known her from before it felt so different.

 

 

 

Dasom pushed the plate to Zico's side of the table which was in front of her. She started to pick up the utensils that she used and the frying pan Zico used. She opened the faucet and began washing the dished but Zico appeared beside her. They have two sinks that were connected to each other so Zico stood in front of the left one while she had the one the right.

 

 

 

"What are you doing?" Dasom asked him still emotionless. Zico is still not used to this whole new person beside him. She doesn't talk to s this way but even to them she's less giddy and bubbly than she was.

 

 

 

"Helping you wash the dish.." Zico said as he chew with the egg on his mouth. He was not able to finish his statement when suddenly Dasom used the edge of her pajama's sleeve to wipe the yolk that was streaking down his mouth. His heart started pounding really fast as if it was already starting to skip a beat. Padampadam was the sound of his throbbing heart.

 

 

 

A deep shade of red immediately replaced the pale whiteness of Zico's face. Dasom noticed so she took the towel which is used for wiping the hands after washing and threw it on his face. Zico got surprised and shrieked when the cloth made contact with his face. Dasom turned and left him.

 

 

 

"Finish washing the dished." She ordered and was about to go to Kyung's room but suddenly someone pulled her from behind when she was on the hallway.

 

 

 

"Yah! You finished eating all of the eggs I cooked for me and Kyung, now you're telling me to wash the dishes?!" Zico hissed but she completely ignored her.

 

 

 

"Look I brought someone here!" Yukwon squealed the other members who were up to eat their breakfast looked at him.

 

 

 

When Zico turned to look at his hyung he saw Dasom with a bright smile kept under Yukwon's back hug. They both approached the kitchen table then Yukwon pulled out a table for her. Once seated, Dasom pulled his right his right arm and rested her head on it. She rubbed her eyes acting all like she was so sleepy and she just woke up.

 

 

 

Yah! How can she be so sly? Acting all cold, sleepy and cute in front of my hyungs? She's so damn different when we're alone. Zico thought and just finished washing.

 

 

 

"Good morning Dasom!" Minhyuk greeted her. Dasom just nodded while cuddling Yukwon's arm.

 

 

 

The cheeky Yukwon pulled his arm away from her and pulled her for side hug instead. The pink Hello Kitty apron that was on Zico's hands got really crumpled. The maknae saw it and called out to his hyung.

 

 

 

"Hyung don't be too harsh on Kitty she'll die in your hands! You're choking her." Jihoon squealed as he yawned and tapped his hyung shoulder.

 

 

 

It brough Zico back to his senses and yelped when he saw the cloth on his hand. He immediately placed it on the table and tried straightening it with his hand. Dasom just rolled her eyes and scoffed but only Zico heard it. He glared at her but she just gave him a poker face.

 

 

 

 "Aigoo~ Dasommieee must be hungry. You want milk? Kitty Kwon wants some too.~" Yukwon chimmed with an aegyo in his voice. Dasom looked up and nodded at him she turned to look at Minhyuk who is beside her.

 

 

 

"Kyeopta! She is so cute!" Minhyuk said as he laughed when Dasom got surprised when he poked her puffy cheeks which she had when she turned to him. He opened his arms to her and she immediately pulled Minhyuk into a hug which earned them a grunt from Zico.

 

 

 

"Zico make us milk!! Make us milk!" Yukwon squealed.

 

 

 

They have a freakin' milk but no CREAMER?! That cucumber! I'll turn him into pulped cucumber salad later! Dasom thought and folded her palm into a ball.

 

 

 

"Why should I make you milk? Am I your fu---- servant?" Zico angrily retorted and glared at the three people in front of him, Yukwon, Dasom and Minhyuk. While their eyes were still on Zico, Dasom just rolled her eyes on him only for him to see.

 

 

 

"Jiho! What did I tell you about swearing in front of a girl?" Jaehyo hissed as he rubs the back of his head. Obviously he is annoyed with the ruckus early that morning.

 

 

 

"What girl? This?" Zico asked pointing his finger on the girl that was burying her face in Minhyuk's chest.

 

 

 

"This is not a girl. This is a monster!" Zico screamed furiously.

 

 

 

"Yah! Woo Jiho! Where is your manners?" Taeil asked him angrily.

 

 

 

"I always cut on my GMRC class so I guess I never got one." the rebellious dongsaeng retorted. He's really ticked off by her.

 

 

 

"No wonder." Dasom whispered only loud enough for Minhyuk to hear which made him laugh. Zico glared at them so Dasom just kicked on his legs.

 

 

 

"Ouch!" Zico yelped and was ready to punch her but P.O. And Jaehyo stopped him.

 

 

 

"Let me at her! Just once! Let me punch her or break her leg. I'll make you longer parts in our songs!" Zico bargained but still the two members held him.

 

 

 

"And I'm supposed to be the maknae of this group?" Jihoon asked.

 

 

 

"Tempting.. But NO! We don't want you getting kicked out of BNS. Plus, her face is too pretty to be trashed by you. So no way kiddo." Jaehyo retorted but then released him when calmed down.

 

 

 

"Dasom said sorry. She was just stretching out from under the table." Minhyuk stated as he ruffled her hair still keeping her in his arm.

 

 

 

"Zico our milk! Our milk! Make it warm please!" Yukwon squealed like a three year old boy.

 

 

 

"Did anyone feed him chocolates again?" Taeil asked and they all shook their heads.

 

 

 

"Kyung gave me the spare chocolates he had for Chan. Now where's my milk?" Yukwon retorted and banged the table.

 

 

 

"speaking of which where is that long faced friend?" Minhyuk asked.

 

 

 

"I don't care give me my milk!" Yukwon started to throw a tantrum.

 

 

 

"You want milk? I'll make you one!" Zico offered with an evil smirk on his face but no one saw it because he is facing the cup board.

 

 

 

"Yay~ I love Woo Jiho! Milky white skin Woo Jiho.~" Yukwon cheered.

 

 

 

Taeil and Jaehyo started cooking while Zico prepared milk. Dasom and the others talked while waiting. Minhyuk released Dasom but when she turned to face Yukwon, he immediately pulled her into a hug, a back hug and rested his chin on her shoulder.

 

 

 

"Having a girl in our dorm really makes a huge difference." the maknae claaimed.

 

 

 

"That is not a girl! She's a boy trapped in a female body." Zico hissed earning him a tug from Taeil.

 

 

 

"And you're supposed to be closest person to her too." Taeil stated and just sighed as he continued cooking.

 

 

 

Zico finshed making their milk and gave them each a glass. It was Yukwon, Dasom, Minhyuk and Jihoon who were each given a glass. Yukwon was the most excited so he downed his glass of milk in one go. Zico left with a smirk on his face. Dasom just watched while the others chugged on their milk.

 

 

 

"Are you not going to drink this?" Yukwon asked with a puppy smile on his cute face.

 

 

 

"No, go ahead. I'm waiting for Kyung oppa. He said he'll make me coffee." Dasom replied and gave Yukwon her glass of milk with a smile.

 

 

 

Zico heard the conversation and immediately went to his room after slapping his fore head. The door opened and he saw Kyung coming.

 

 

 

"Aaccccccckkkkkkkk..." Yukwon squealed as he got choked with the saltiness of his milk. Zico couldn't help but laugh evilly at his somehow failed success.

 

 

 

Too bad the wicked witch didn't get to drink it. Anyways, that's what you get for flirting with her. I should have placed salt in all of their milk except the maknae's. Wait--- that would be too dangerous. Minhyuk hyung might send me away from this Kitty world. Zico thought and just waved to Kyung who smiled at him.

 

 

 

"Ah I'm so thirsty!" Kyung barked and snatched the glass of milk that was in front of Yukwon. Everyone just sighed and Zico just laughed again.

 

 

 

Another flirtatious attention down! Heh~ only one more to go. I should start plotting my revenge on him. Zico thought and closed the door to his room.

 

 

 

Another person got choked and it was Kyung. Dasom gave her seat to him. While everyone was laughing at the poor victim who is laughing at himself as well. She stood up and got of glass water. Kyung also made his way to the fridge but he stopped when she turned around and faced him.

 

 

 

"Are you okay? Why are you frowning when everyone here is laughing?" Kyung asked and gave her a toothy grin as he pinched her cheeks.

 

 

 

"You said... you'll make me coffee. So I... I waited f-for you." Dasom stated shyly as she tugged the edge of Kyung's shirt. He immediately drank the glass of water that was in her hand earlier and pulled her into a hug.

 

 

 

"Looks like we already got a couple here!" Minhyuk teased Dasom while Yukwon glared at him.

 

 

 

"She's mine!" Yukwon cried.

 

 

 

"Looks like it's game over for Jiho huh?" Jaehyo asked Taeil.

 

 

 

"But the game just started." Taeil replied with a smirk.

 

 

 

"You're right. Jiho won't give up without a fight." Jaehyo agreed and smiled.

 

 

 

"What are you talking about hyungs?" the maknae asked and took a bite from the bacon that was on Taeil's plate.

 

 

 

"Us?" Jaehyo and Taeil retorted at the same time and chuckled.

 

 

 

"lubbooo (Love) gaymmooo (game)" Taeil retorted with a grin on his face and he laughed with Jaehyo again.

 

 

 

The maknae just watched his hyungs and went to the living room. The others were still in the kitchen while he flicked through the channels unable to find something enjoyable to watch.

 

 

 

"I didn't think the hyungs would like Lady Gaga. At least not Taeil hyung." He muttered as the TV screen flashed Lady Gaga's Love Game MV.

 

 



 

 

LOL ...

Meanie ZICO aka ZICOVA ..

it's zico cassanova right? XD LOL 

please correct me if i'm wrong.