Chapter 05

Hello to Myself

 

A/N:    The POVs are just like the first chapter. Third person POV if I’m not mistaken ... O__O

          Please correct me if I am wrong... LOL..

 

 

You had your dinner with your uncle who lives in Seoul. After bringing the long faced guy home you immediately went to the restaurant where your relative made a reservation. You saw him waiting at the expensive looking Korean traditional restaurant and greeted him. You met him before as he used to visit you every once in a while when you were younger. He was actually your mother’s older brother.

 

 

 

          “So how are you?” He asked you as you both waited for you order. You were scanning the room trying to see whether there are similarities to a Japanese restaurant.

 

 

 

          “Good.” You just said and nodded then continued looking around.

 

 

 

Your dinner with him was a quiet one but you didn’t mind. You actually liked it better that way. You don’t plan or liked the idea of getting attached to anyone very much. He just smiled as he would steal glances at you while you ate. You just acted that you pretended not to notice and continued eating.

 

 

 

          “So how is the food? Is it to you liking?” He attempted to start a conversation again.

 

 

 

          “I’m surprised that I can actually tolerate the spiciness of the food here.” You replied and continued eating. 

 

 

 

          “Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked you and patiently waited for your answer.

 

 

 

You got choked at his question so he immediately handed you a glass of water which you immediately took and drank. It helped you clear the food that got stuck and you just looked away from his awkward question.

 

 

          “I’m too busy helping Dad with the hotel business.” You retorted and continued eating trying to act as if you were not bothered by his question.

 

 

 

No one comes close to him anyways...

 

 

 

How can I look for another when I already got the best?!

 

 

 

He was NEVER MINE so I NEVER really GOT HIM right?

 

 

 

HIS PRESENCEwas enough to make menot feel the NEED to be with someone else...

 

 

Maybe because it was HIM that I NEED....

 

 

... And nobody else...

 

 

 

These thoughts flooded your mind as you just played with your food. It took you a while before you noticed that uncle was looking at you and your plate. You just faked a smile for him and bowed.

 

 

 

          “Sorry.” You just said and looked at the snow outside.

 

 

 

          “It’s okay. Sorry about my question earlier. I was just curious.” He apologized to you as well and followed your gaze.

 

 

 

          “You remind me so much of your mother. You were exactly the same.” He said and took a sip in his cup of tea.

 

 

 

Soon the dinner ended and went to one of your hotels in Seoul. Your house is still being renovated so you had to stay in your hotel for a while but you didn’t mind. You already got used to the Pent house life in the US.

 

 

 

 

 

Time passes by so slowly...

 

 

It’s February...

 

 

I rememberregretting not being able to confess...

 

 

Funny right?

 

 

 

 

Time passes by so slowly...

 

 

Is it because I’m already here?

 

 

I wonder if he still remembers me.

 

 

I wonder whether I will meet him again...

 

 

 

ZICO’s POV...

 

I entered my room and saw all of the Hello Kitty items that I got. I have everything from pens to bags and even and boxers. I guess I never really got over her. My loving fans gave them all to me but I never accepted any other stuff toy though, even though it’s Hello Kitty. I will only have one plushie so I hated it when someone tries to touch my Hello Kitty stuff toy. Even Kyung is not allowed to touch this one. He can touch my other Kitties just not this one.

 

 

 

It’s been three years since I last saw her. I left her without saying a word. Surely she wouldn’t want to see me again. I asked people about her but they were also clueless as to where she was. Her family is really rich and powerful, powerful enough to secure her information for them.

 

 

 

I wonder if she still remembers me, if she does I’m sure it will be a sad memory of me but still I want to think about it the other way. Knowing her, I’m sure she’s on her own way of reaching her own dreams already.

 

 

 

After I left, February became a month that I hated the most...

 

I met herduringValentines Day...

 

 

And I got in at BNS on February 14th2012....

It was the day I received the letter and got notified about my acceptance.

It was the day I realized that I have to leave...

 

 

So many things happened to me during that month.

 

And on the 28th, I left and never looked back.

 

How can it be so short but feel so long at the same time?

 

 

 

I woke up when suddenly I felt someone cuddled beside me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that there is already light coming from the windows already. I guess it is one of those sleepless nights again. The first thing I saw was B-Bomb hyung snaking his arms on my waist. I tried my best to escape his grip but he was much stronger than me so I just sighed. Hyung used to be my bed buddy before so I know his sleeping habits already but still I felt awkward since we’re both boys.

 

 

Kyung entered my room soon after with a wide grin on his face. I guess he got over the “egg tart” girl already. He better be over her. It’s been one week already for Shisus’s sake. He can just find other girl to play with. He’s greasy anyways so I’m sure it’s easy.

 

 

          “Thank you.” The cucumber mouthed and pointed to our sleeping hyung. I bet he used Minhyuk’s bed again as his own closet again. He immediately left all dolled up. I wonder where he’s going looking like that.