Chapter 12

Hello to Myself

 

After they all ate their lunch, Jaehyo and Taeil purposely called everyone in the living room. Wearing a white v-neck shirt and hot shorts, Dasom joined them as well. She sat beside Jihoon who is now wearing a red big bow on top of his head and big black glasses. Kyung approached them while wearing his leopard print glasses as well.

 

 

 

"You guys look awesome with glasses." Dasom commented but kept her poker face.

 

 

 

"It would have been better if you would say the statement with the word 'oppa' in it." Kyung retorted and handed her a box of orange juice.

 

 

 

"Thank you." Dasom said and turned to face Taeil who are waiting for her and Kyung to finish.

 

 

 

"Sorry." She mouthed but her gaze found its way to Zico who is now singing with his guitar and sat beside the maknae. So now, its Kyung, Dasom, Jihoon and Zico sitting on the floor together.

 

 

 

"lalalalalalala~ I'm so bored to death.. I might die~ by the way I like your bow but its mah kitty more~~" Zico sang and turned to face the maknae. He saw Dasom looking at him with a poker face and he stuck out his tongue on her but she just sighed and continued drinking her juice.

 

 

 

"Good girl." Kyung said and patted her head. He gave her cookies this time. He even opened it for her. He took one and placed it in front of so she took a bite on it and ate silently still with her poker face.

 

 

 

"Piglet~" Zico but she just looked at her and continued eating with Kyung.

 

 

 

"Today we are going to clean Dasom's room. yay~" Jaehyo excitedly announced.

 

 

 

"Let her do it herself. yay~" Zico retorted mimicking the same way his hyung said his statement but with so much sarcasm.

 

 

 

"Cleaning time baby. Cleaning time~" Jihoon said randomly in English. Dasom handed the maknae a cookie while nibbling another one.

 

 

 

"You like chocolate chip cookies?~" The maknae asked her and she just nodded while eating her cookie and not changing her expression.

 

 

 

"I'll buy you a lot of chocolate chip cookies then!" he squealed and hugged Dasom. He ate the cookie that she gave him.

 

 

 

"Dasom agreed on cooking for us since she doesn't really know how to other things." Jaehyo added.

 

 

 

"I want chicken Dasom!!!" Yukwon cried and hugged her.

 

 

 

"Just call me whenever you need help for the chopping or cutting of things in the kitchen." Minhyuk stated and winked at her.

 

 

She just nodded and placed another cookie in . Kyung came with another pack of Chips Ahoy and left it with her. Zico got annoyed so he tried stealing one of her cookies but she slapped his hand and glared at him.

 

 

 

"Yah you selfish brat come back here!" Zico screamed at her as she took all of the cookies that Kyung gave her and left.

 

 

 

"How can she eat so much cookies after eating rice?" Zico said as he rolled his eyes and saw that there is half of a cookie left on a plastic in the floor.

 

 

 

His face immediately lit up and took the cookie. To his surprise, Dasom returned not changing the expression on her face. He was about to place the cookie inside his mouth already but then Dasom took a bite on the cookie in his hand. She bit his fingers as well.

 

 

 

"Awww!" Zico screamed and looked at Dasom who is eating her cookie with a poker face.

 

 

 

"Say sorry! You bit my hand!" Zico nagged her but she just looked at Kyung who nodded.

 

 

Dasom turned to face Zico and bowed to him. Zico's anger completely disappeared and a smile was formed on his lips. Dasom lifted her head and leaned forward to Zico. Zico blushed as she tried to limit the distance between their faces.

 

 

 

"Agggghhhhhhhhhh~" was the sound that Dasom made when she burped in front of Zico's face. Zico scrunged his face stepped backward as soon as he smelt the sweet smell of chocolate chips mixed with oranges.

 

 

 

"That's what you get for touching my cookie with your filthy SALTY hands." Dasom just said and went to the kitchen with her poker face. Everyone laughed at Zico's face when she burped at him. It took him a while before he was able to recover at what happened.

 

 

 

"Where is my beautiful and well mannered friend? What did you do to her?" Zico asked as he pulled her to face him. She was facing Kyung and was about to approach him.

 

 

 

Everyone was still laughing at how childish they both were. Dasom turned half way and faced Zico. Her expression became the same one as the one she had earlier this morning. Zico stopped tugging her arm but still he held her arm.

 

 

 

"She already died three years ago, on the day you left." Dasom just said coldly and everyone kept their mouth shut. Zico released her speechless.

 

 

 

"I'll just buy you guys ice cream and some snacks. I'll be back later. Some of my things will come today please place them somewhere it won't bother you." Dasom said and without showing them any kind of emotion.

 

 

 

Dasom left and they all kept quiet worried about their leader who fell on his knees. Kyung tapped Zico's shoulder and pulled him into a hug. He pulled his best friend up and smiled at him.

 

 

 

"Let's clean her room. I'm sure she'll be happy to have a sparkly room." Kyung said and pushed Zico inside the room.

 

 

 

Zico who is still down entered the room. Their managers gave them two days off to get her used to being around the boys and clean the spare room which was used as a storage room. They dusted the room and cleaned the windows. From the ceiling to the floors, they cleaned it all. The boys just talked about how they feel about Dasom being in their house. Zico was in trance as he kept scrubbing the floor.

 

 

 

She's already diedthree years ago, on the day you left. The statement kept on replaying in his mind.

 

 

 

Dasom just walked around the neighborhood and saw a small art shop. It immediately reminded her of Zico. Whenever she gets bored of music or lonely Zico would always bring her to a small art materials shop that belongs to his friend. They would stay there for hours and just draw something or doodle. Dasom tried her best to ignore the shop but her feet brought her to place instead.

 

 

 

She looked around and immediately noticed that it was an old shop. The walls were kind of dirty and it looked aged. The smell that was produced by old books is something that she easily noticed. She loved that kind of smell. She moved in the racks and shelves that were occupied by drawing materials. Her eyes found the colored pencils and colored pens which made her sigh. She missed doodling. It was her past time and stress reliever. She took a charcoal pencil and it reminded her of Zico again.

 

 

 

Flashback:

 

 

          “My neck hurts already!” Zico whined as he looked down and posed as if he was writing something on a piece of paper.

 

 

 

          “Stay still or I’ll let those bullies hurt you again.” Dasom threatened and continued drawing.

 

 

 

          “Just take a picture of me like this so that I can go already.” Zico bickered avoiding the idea of the threat but remained still.

 

 

 

          “Do you hate me that much that you want to leave me already?” Dasom asked Zico and gave him the best puppy face she can do.

 

 

 

          “Disgusting! Don’t ever do that again!” Zico retorted and threw a crumpled piece of paper on her. It landed on her pouting face.

 

 

 

          “YAH! I CAN MAKE BOTH GIRLS AND BOYS STRIP WITH THIS FACE IF I WANT TOO. Be glad that I am showing it to you.” Dasom retorted and threw a banana skin on Zico.

 

 

 

          “Monkey~” Zico whispered.

 

 

 

          “I heard that PABO~” Dasom replied and threw another one.

 

 

 

          “THEN WHY MAKE ME POSE HER AND GET CRAMPED. MAKE THEM STRIP OR EVEN HANG THEM ON A TREE, I DON’T CARE!” Zico shouted and finally moved and then approached her.

 

 

 

          “You’re the one who influenced me to draw.” Dasom just whispered and rolled down the page.

 

 

 

          “Let me see!” Zico chimed repeatedly on her ear with a huge grin on his face.

 

 

 

          “NO~~” Dasom screamed but before she could hide her drawing Zico already started tickling her. Zico gently placed her on the ground where a blanket is spread and went to her sketch pad to look at her drawing.

 

 

 

Zico’s eyes widened when he saw how skillful she was. In the page he saw himself under a cherry blossom tree writing something on a piece of paper. It was properly shaded and very detailed. He then turned to Dasom who is now raising her hands in the air. Zico stood on top of her, keeping her waist in between of his legs and held her hands.

 

 

 

          “Look at your dirty hands. I bet they’re hurting already.” He said as he began massaging them gently.

 

 

 

          “Yah! Sit properly!” Dasom nagged Zico who jokingly sat on her abs. she has abs because of her intense training from the Kendo, Taekwondo and archery club.

 

 

 

          “!” Dasom jokingly screamed and they both laughed.

 

 

 

A wind blew and the cherry blossom flowers fell on them. a flower got stuck on Dasom’s disheveled hair which covered her face as well. Zico remained seated on top of her and tucked her hair on the back of her ears.

 

 

 

          “Would you please remove yourself on top of me already?” Dasom asked laughing.

 

 

 

          “NO! This is your punishment for making me sit there for so long. You were done already but you kept me there. Now my neck hurts. I won’t let you go until you promise me that you’ll massage my neck and shoulders.” Zico cried as he tickled her again.

 

 

 

          “I won’t do it. What are you my boss?” Dasom retorted and laughed as Zico tickled her more and more.

 

 

 

          “There’s a reason why I studied art!” Zico replied.

 

 

 

The tickling stopped when finally Zico locked his eyes on hers. Dasom sweetly smiled and removed the flower bud that was on his hair. She took it and inserted it immediately on . Zico just watched in amazement. He didn’t know that those flowers are edible.

 

 

 

          “aaah massssshhhhhhhhhhtaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~” Dasom exclaimed and smiled at Zico.

 

 

 

          “How does it taste?” Zico asked with curiosity in his voice and face.

 

 

 

          “Sweet.” Dasom retorted and another strong wind blew. Zico bent down and covered her face as well. Dasom closed her eyes and when suddenly she felt that there is no wind. She looked up and saw Zico’s face so close to her. Both them blushed and just waited for the other to move away.

 

 

 

As soon as the gust of wind is over Zico immediately lifted his head. He remained in still and looked at her eyes. She smiled and took the flower that landed on his hair and placed it in front of his mouth. He opened his mouth and ate the flower. His expression lit up and smiled widely as soon as he tasted the flower.

 

 

 

          “This is good.” He squealed with a childish innocent smile that made her heart skip a beat.

 

 

 

This is the reason why I love making you my model. It gives me the illusion that the world stop for you and me. I’ll never look for any other model than you.Dasom thought as she watched Zico.

 

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

Dasom returned to her senses when the sound of a bell behind a door rung. It indicated that a new costumer has entered the shop. She looked at her hand and saw a charcoal pencil. She took a sketchpad as well and some set of pencils as well. She went to the counter to pay for it. 

 

 


@yogurtismilk:

thank you for your comment. :D I love it :DDD LOL. Zico can be a brat at times too. XD hehehe :D

fluffy is my new favorite word :DDD

 

@miyanekopark:

i bet your english is better than mine XDD LOL thank you for your comment and understanding :DD 

 

@jokerz:

kekeke. he's a jealous .. LOL JOKE :DDD