Chapter 14

Hello to Myself

 

Knock, Knock~

Was the sound made by the door when someone came but the boys were busy in Dasom's room.

 

KNOCK, Knock, knock~

Kyung heard the sound finally but was too lazy to answer and open the door for their visitor.

 

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

After a multiple rounds of Kai Bai Bo (Rock, paper, scissors), finally the person who is destined to open the door was chosen.

 

*buzzz*

Zico finally appeared before the door and opened it. A man who looked a few years older than him who is wearing a black suit was waiting for him with a humble smile. He looked too handsome to be real so Zico closed the door and then opened it again thinking that he must have seen a ghost. To his dismay, the person was indeed real and was smiling to him. It freaked him out but then the guy bowed to him and so he did as well.

 

 

 

"Konichiwa Jiho sama." the butler said and smiled at Zico after the bow.

 

 

 

"You know me?" Zico asked in English.

 

 

 

"Yes, I do." the guy retorted in English as well.

 

 

 

"How?" Zico asked in Chinese surprised by the thing that is happening right now.

 

 

 

"You are a hello kitty maniac right? You left your hello kitty plushies to Miss Dasom when you left and came to Korea and ever since then you never bought or accepted hello kitty plushies. You only have only one hello kitty plushie and that was the one that---" The man answered in Hokkien which surprised Zico more.

 

 

 

"Okay stop, stop. I get it already. But who are you exactly?" Zico asked in Korean when he heard Kyung and the others coming out of the room looking for him. Ryosuke just laughed and bowed to the people who are behind Zico.

 

 

 

"Jiho-yah what's taking you so long?" Kyung hugged Zico from behind and got surprised when he saw Ryosuke there.

 

 

 

"I'm Ryosuke Takahashi, mistress Dasom's butler. I came to deliver her things today. Sorry for disturbing you." Ryosuke replied in Korean.

 

 

 

"Come in!" Kyung said and pushed Zico away from the direction of the door.

 

 

 

Ryosuke entered Block B's dorm and with him were men wearing black suits as well carrying big two boxes. One of the two boxes was familiar to Zico and it entertained the butler to watch the boy's expression. The members of Block B got surprised by the people who entered their house. The men bowed to them and they frightfully bowed to them as well.

 

 

 

"Wow. MIB baby~ Cool." Kyung stated and high fived the maknae.

 

 

 

"What's MIB hyung?" P.O. Asked scratching his head.

 

 

 

"Men in Black. You know, the alien movie~" Kyung retorted in English and Ryosuke chuckled.

 

 

 

"I thought things like this only happens in dramas. So cool." Jaehyo added and Ryosuke bowed to him.

 

 

 

After putting the boxes where the boys told them to, the men who carried the box stood behind Ryosuke. They looked scary but because of Ryosuke's charismatic presence the boys didn't seem to care or they just didn't care at all. Zico hated this though. He hated that someone seemed to know about his past and he's a stranger to him as well. Kyung tugged his friend's elbow when he noticed that the boy is lost in the space.

 

 

 

"If you need help in cleaning the dorms, we can help as well." Ryosuke offered after he sat down on the couch parallel to the boys.

 

 

 

"We can manage. I'm sure you're busy. You can leave us now." Zico said in his gangster attitude and Zico elbowed him again, stronger than the one he gave him earlier.

 

 

 

"Thank you fo coming but we can't possibly make you guys clean our dorm wearing that." Kyung retorted with a smile.

 

 

 

"We brought maids. Miss Dasom said to bring them and make them clean the whole dorm." Ryosuke said and two girls wearing maid's uniform entered the room and bowed to the boys.

 

 

 

The girls couldn't help but blush when they saw how handsome Block B members were. The boys grinned widely at how cute their uniforms were. Ryosuke coughed and the girls maintained their composure once again.

 

 

 

"We have cleaning lady already thank you fo the offer." Zico retorted and rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

"We can manage and we're almost finish in cleaning her room. We'll just place a bed sheet on her bed and that's it." Minhyuk replied in the same way that Zico did.

 

 

 

"Please use this sheets then." Ryosuke said and one of the maids handed Zico a Rilakkuma bed sheet.

 

 

 

"I already bought her a Kuma bed sheet." Zico replied and rolled his eyes once more making Ryosuke smirk.

 

 

 

"She still like those things." he just said and stood up and turned to go but Yukwon stopped him.

 

 

 

"Please tell us about Dasom." Yukwon said and it made the man stop from leaving.

 

 

 

He gestured his men and women to leave and once their gone, he sat down on the couch ready to answer all of their questions. He loved looking at Zico as he was trying to understand what made Dasom admire this guy so much.

 

 

 

"Dasom must be really rich to have butlers and such." Jaehyo stated.

 

 

 

"She must be richer than PD hyung." Yukwon claimed.

 

 

 

"Yah!" Kyung hissed and Yukwon just laughed.

 

 

 

"Who exactly is Dasom?" Taeil asked out of his curiosity. The members all looked at Zico and then the man in front of them.

 

 

 

"Have you tried googling her name?" Ryosuke asked and handed them an IPAD.

 

 

 

It is actually Dasom's IPAD, as soon as they opened it, Kyung recognized the wallpaper that it has. Zico recognized it as well, he got surprised by what he saw.

 

 

 

"It is the same picture she had on her wallet." Kyung said.

 

 

 

"I think I've seen them before." The maknae said.

 

 

 

"Me too." Jaehyo added.

 

 

 

They all tried to think about it and it was the maknae that realized it first. Ryosuke just smiled and waited for them to recognize the two things in the picture.

 

 

 

"That bear is the one that Dasommiee is holding while she was sleeping when we first found her here and the hello kitty plushie is like the only one that Zico hyung has." the maknae stated and everyone remembered and agreed. They all looked at Zico who just sighed.

 

 

 

"You guys were lovers?" Minhyuk teased Zico.

 

 

 

"No we're not." Zico angrily denied.

 

 

 

"Then why did she have this bear and kitty in one picture." He replied raising the stuff toy in the air. Zico's eyes got big when he saw the bear in Minhyuk's hands.

 

 

 

"Yah! Don't touch it with your dirty hands!" Zico said and snatched the bear from Minhyuk. The ear of the bear got ripped from the head and they all gasped.

 

 

 

Right then, thanks to their luck, Dasom came to the living room with a shocked expression in her face and the ice cream and roses in her hand. All of their eyes widened when they saw her almost at the verge of crying.

 

 

 

"I b-brought you guys ice cream." Dasom said and handed Zico the bag of ice cream.

 

 

 

She immediately went to the bathroom and locked herself while the others panicked outside. Zico passed the bag to Kyung and handed the ice cream to everyone. The maknae picked up the things that Dasom dropped while Zico went in front of the bathroom's door.

 

 

 

"Dasom I'm sorry. It's my fault, I'll buy you another bear instead. Please don't get angry at me. I'm sorry. Come out of the bathroom already." Zico stated worried about his friend.

 

 

 

How can he say it just like that? I took care of that bear for years!Dasom thought and wiped the tears that formed in her eyes.

 

 

    

While everyone was spazzing at the bear, Jihoon took the opportunity to ask Ryosuke questions when they were alone.

 

 

 

"Why is the bear so important to our dongsaeng?" The maknae asked and saw Ryosuke smiled.

 

 

 

"My lady can buy a lot of those bears and replace that old one if she wanted to but I guess it's important to her. She values it so much that she refused the temptation to buy and accept other Rilakkuma plushie. For the other details, I think that it's best that you ask Zico yourself." Ryosuke replied and patted the maknae's head.

 

 

 

"Hyung please have one. It will melt soon and Dasom is still in sulking so I guess this is yours." Kyung said and handed Ryosuke a twin popsicle.

 

 

 

"Thank you." Ryosuke said and took the ice cream. He saw his phone lit up and read the text that was from his master.

 

 

 

Cook dinner for them. Use things that I brought in the shopping bag.

 

 

 

"To thank you for the popsicle let me cook you guys dinner. I promise to leave right after." Ryosuke said loud enough for Zico to hear.

 

 

 

"But--"

 

 

 

 

"Let him be." Zico retorted annoyed and left his position and went to his room with the bear in his arm.

 

 

 

"Our leader said its okay follow me sir." Kyung said and guided Ryosuke to the kitchen. He then handed the butler a pink apron with a wide grin on his face.

 

 

 

On the other hand, it was Minhyuk who replaced Zico and knocked on Dasom's door. He felt guilty for touching her stuff in the first place. Yukwon and the others went to her room and placed the bed sheets that Zico bought for her. They got amazed at how cute her room looked with the Rilakkuma stuff that their leader prepared for her. They signaled Minhyuk that they're done already and then they loitered around the kitchen knowing that its best for them leave the quiet Minhyuk and Dasom alone.

 

 

 

"Dasom please come out already. It's all my fault. I took your bear without permission and touched it with dirty hands so Jiho snatched it from me. I’m really sorry. I won’t say I will replace it but I’ll try to fix it because I know that it is a very important bear for you so please come out already. Besides, staying there will be dangerous for your health. Kyung produces the worst natural smell the humanity ever had so staying there might cause you sickness and it is not truly advisable for you. Go sulk in your room, we cleaned it already. Jiho’s not here anymore you can come out now.” Minhyuk declaimed and then Dasom opened the door and came out.

 

 

 

Minhyuk pulled her into a hug seeing how red her eyes were. He felt really guilty after seeing her like this. She quietly sobbed in his arms not wanting him to see much more of her swollen face. Dasom just sobbed and sobbed in his arms.

 

 

 

“I only have that bear. It was actually Jiho who gave me that bear on the first time we celebrated my birthday together.” Dasom just said. Minhyuk then understand why she was like that. He knew that the bear is really important to her.

 

 

 

“I’ll fix the bear but I think that he is already doing the ear surgery that the bear needs anyways.” Minhyuk stated and got surprised when Dasom pulled him towards direction of Zico’s room.

 

 

 

The two of them stood in front of Zico’s door. The others didn’t notice them as they were engrossed in watching the beautiful man in their kitchen cook food for them. Dasom knocked on Zico’s door but he ignored it. The door was locked, not that Dasom has the intention of opening it herself. When he didn’t answer her, she decided to just say her message to him.

 

 

 

“I don’t really care about that bear anyways. Don’t try to fix it anymore.” Dasom squealed and followed Minhyuk towards the direction of her new room.

 

 

 

“Dasom?” Zico whispered and ran towards the direction of the door. He opened it and saw Dasom and Minhyuk holding hands as they went to his hyung’s room. he angrily closed his door and went back to his study chair.

 

 

 

“But Dasom?” Minhyuk asked as he looked at her worriedly.

 

 

 

“It’s okay. So where’s my room?” Dasom asked as she tried to feign a smile.

 

 

 

“I’ll bring you there then.” Minhyuk said and winked at her.

 

 

 

“Here!” Minhyuk said and Dasom opened the door. She first saw his clothes so she turned and glared at him.

 

 

 

“Oooppppppssss! Wrong door! Sorry!” Minhyuk said and pulled Dasom to a pink door with her name in front of it. It was written in Hangul and English characters.

 

 

 

“Jiho wrote that.” Minhyuk said as she runs her fingers through the sign board with was skillfully done.

 

 

 

As soon as she opened the door, a light yellow wall immediately welcomed her. Everything in her room was white furniture from shelves to chairs. They had a book shelf and study table for her as well and a big closet for her. Minhyuk pushed the girl inside her room and locked the door.

 

 

 

“You wouldn’t want the boys to see you right now?” He asked and she just smiled at him.

 

 

 

Dasom immediately sat on the bed and tapped it gesturing Minhyuk to sit beside her. Her eyes scanned the bed sheet and it made her smile. She allowed her self to drop on the bed and she closed her eyes.

 

 

 

“Zico prepared this too?” Dasom asked with a smile.

 

 

 

“Yes he did.” Minhyuk retorted and a smile was formed on his lips as well. That was the first time he saw her smile while saying his name.

 

 

 

“That boy is an idiot. But thank you for making this room the best one I’ve ever had.” Dasom said and rolled to face Zico. Her head is now resting on his hand.

 

 

 

Suddenly someone knocked from her door and she pretended to be asleep. Minhyuk just chuckled and opened the door for them. He acted along and gave them a hush sign before he allowed them to enter the room. The boys tiptoed and entered quietly trying their best not to make any kind of noise.

 

 

 

“So how did she like the room?” Kyung asked Minhyuk who sat on the bed again.

 

 

 

“She said that it was the best room she ever had. But she hated the bed sheets though.” Minhyuk retorted and earned a kick from Dasom. She acted as if she was just stretching so the others didn’t notice.

 

 

 

 

“She looks so tired. The bear stressed her a lot.” The maknae added.

 

 

 

“Will you buy her a new bear?” Yukwon asked.

 

 

 

“She said that it is not necessary anymore.” Minhyuk retorted and nodded.

 

 

 

“I agree hyung. He’ll never be able to replace it anyway.” The maknae stated and went out of the room.

 

 

 

“We should let her rest already.” Jaehyo stated and went out of the room pulling the boys with him.

 

 

 

Dasom who is faking her sleep eventually fell asleep for real. Minhyuk was the last one to leave the room. He covered her with the bear printed blanket and removed the strands of hair that was covering her face. He also fixed her fringe that was covering her eyes. He just smiled when she twitched her nose at his touch.

 

 

 

“You’re so adorable. You are cute and cuddly like the bear you love so much.” Minhyuk said and noticed her pink lips.

 

 

 

He found himself trying to lessen the distance between their lips. He closed his eyes and leaned forward to finally seal the gap in between them but then the door suddenly opened and it was Kyung with a smirk on his face.

 

 

 

“We should be eating dinner already or else you’ll never get your long bath time.” Kyung threatened and closed the door of Dasom’s room. Minhyuk just sighed at his failed attempt to kiss her and smiled and touched her cheeks once more when suddenly the door opened again and it was Jaehyo this time.

 

 

 

 

“I suggest you stay away from her or else I’ll tell Yukwon to watch over you always.” Jaehyo stated and left.

 

 

 

“Aigoo~~. What’s happening to me?” Minhyuk asked and kissed Dasom’s forehead then left.

 

 

 

Dasom opened her eyes as soon as she heard the door closed. She fell asleep already but the noise that Kyung made woke her up. She felt her cheeks warming up again and felt the need to pull the blanket that Minhyuk placed on her up to her face. She kept on rolling her bed still unable to gasp what just happened.

 

 

 

“I swear I felt his breath already on my face. Darn that Kyung! He owes me big time!” Dasom stated and quietly squealed like the little fan girl that she is until she finally fell asleep again.

 

 

 

On the other hand, Zico is still in his room. He was alone with the sewing kit trying to figure out how to sew the head and the ear together in it’s properly place. Kyung came in with a food tray in his hands and just sigh when he heard Zico cried in pain. He placed the food in front of Zico who is ignoring him.

 

 

 

“OUCH~~~~” Zico groaned in pain and shook his hand in frustration.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry I can’t help you with that I at any kind of labor except talking and you know that.”  Kyung said and left Zico again.

 

 

 

“Aigoo~~ I can’t remember how many times that my fingers got hurt already.” Zico exclaimed and sighed.

 

 

 

“Let’s put this on your hand.” Kyung stated and tried to pull Zico’s hand away from the bear but Zico turned around trying to avoid his wife.

 

 

 

“Andwaee. I will do that later.” Zico stated and Kyung just sighed. He knows that his friend is like this there is nothing that he can do to persuade him to listen.

 

 

 

 

“Okay.” With that he left the band aid on the table and left.

 

 

 

Zico continued on sewing and sewing until it was already 12:00 am when he finished it. Proud of his work, he fell asleep while hugging the bear tightly in his arms. Dasom on the other hand woke up with a heavy stomach. Through the ajar door of Zico’s room, she saw that the light was still on. She peeked at it and saw Zico sleeping with the bear in his arms with ears. She tiptoed and entered the room only to see that the bear looks okay in the front but behind the ears showed the mistakes that Zico did in sewing.

 

 

 

“Thank you Zico.” She whispered to his ears and placed the Hello kitty blanket that was on his bed to cover Zico.

 

 

 

“You still like Hello Kitty huh? It’s nice to know that some part of you still hasn’t change.” She asked and chuckled at how girly his room looked even more feminine than hers probably because of the colors. With that she left the room and went to the kitchen. She closed the lights and the door when she left him.

 

 

 

“Dasom?” Zico asked when he woke up. He thought that he was dreaming about her because he felt that she was there. he looked around him and saw that the bear is still in his arms and there is a blanket on top of him already.

 

 

 

“Impossible!” he uttered and then rubbed his eyes only to see the dishes that he used when Kyung delivered food for him.

 

 

Not wanting to attract bugs and cockroaches in his room he immediately but lazily picked the dishes up and brought it to the kitchen. To his surprise he saw Dasom there eating the left over cookies that Kyung gave her earlier. Dasom was about to leave but Zico pulled her arm making her unable to go.

 

 

“Wait. Gibe Kajima! Let’s talk.” Zico said and Dasom just nodded. 

 

 



 

hehe.. XD I updated again .. XD 

 

I am so energized to update this story ...

so funny enough, that I actually craved for chocolate chip cookies after I wrote that chapter .. XD

LOL