Hole in your face

Hello to Myself

 

The others waited patiently in the van. It was Yukwon and Minhyuk sitting together in the back, then Jaehyo and Taeil, and in front Zico, Dasom and Kyung. The boys were excited while Dasom simply looked tired. She would smile at them whenever they try to talk to her but her answers were quite short compared to her usual replies to them.

 

 

 

"Is there a hip hop song that both soothing and swag??" Dasom asked Kyung.

 

 

 

"Block B song?" Kyung asked back and looked at her with a spark of curiosity in his eyes. His eyes then turned to Zico to ask him as well and Dasom looked at Zico as well.

 

 

 

"What do you think Jiho?" Kyung asked his best friend.

 

 

 

"If it is a Block B song, I think ''Am I the only one like this?'' is hip hop and swag. Hmmm... Let me think about it." Zico replied and looked out the window thinking about it.

 

 

 

"Why did you ask that question anyways?" Kyung asked Dasom this time.

 

 

 

"Before when my mother was still alive, I am not allowed to listen to KPOP and thoughts of going here in Korea are forbidden. So I started to listening to KPOP only after she died and the groups that I've paid attention to are only Big Bang, 2NE1 and TVXQ. All this time I thought that Big Bang and 2NE1 is ''the most'' hip hop group I've seen but after I've met you guys, I was like wow~ they're so cool." Dasom retorted and smiled at Kyung who looked worried.

 

 

 

Her mother died? How come she didn't tell me?Zico thought.

 

 

 

"If you don't mind me asking, when did your mother die?" Kyung asked further after seeing the sudden elevation of emotion in his best friend's face. He looked at Zico with worried eyes as well.

 

 

 

"Three years ago, a week ago before I graduated she met a car accident." Dasom said weakly as tears started to form at sides of her eyes.

 

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Zico asked in a very upset tone as he turned her to face him.

 

 

 

"Yah!" All of s scolded him except the maknae.

 

 

 

"Please don't hurt her hyung. She's already tired." Jihoon said and Zico glared at him but he was on the verge of crying as well.

 

 

 

"Don't worry about me. I'm okay." Dasom told the others and wiped her tears as she smiled at them weakly.

 

 

 

"I didn't think you should know. What good would it do if you knew about it anyways right?" Dasom retorted to Zico the same way she told the boys to calm down. She sounded and reassuring instead the feisty and snappy Dasom that they expected would be.

 

 

 

Zico just looked at her and took one of her hand and squeezed it. He held it with his two hands then looked outside. Dasom just looked at their hands and blushed but shrugged it off.

 

 

 

"Did you know that your uncle raps too?" Taeil asked to avoid the sad topic.

 

 

 

"Really? Weeehhh.. You're kidding me right?" Dasom asked with a gusta facial expression and the boys laughed.

 

 

 

"Why did you think that we're fooling you?" Jaehyo asked laughing.

 

 

 

"He looks more like a father or a president/manager to me. I find it hard to imagine..." Dasom said and sighed as she shook her head.

 

 

 

"How about we listen to one of his songs? You wanted something hip hop and swag right? Family Man is a song he wrote and Taeil hyung is featured on it." Zico retorted and smiled at her. Dasom just nodded.

 

 

 

"Taeil oppa raps too?" Dasom asked and the boys laughed but Taeil laughed out the most causing her to feel shy and blush.

 

 

 

"Aigoo~ you're so adorable when you fail.~" Taeil commented and they all agreed.

 

 

 

"You'll hear our hyung's cool side once I play the song." Zico replied as he took the IPOD and played the song using only one of his hands. His other hand is still holding Dasom's right hand. Their hands were just on top of each others.

 

 

 

Kyung saw their hands so he took Dasom's left hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. Dasom blushed but to make it more embarassing for her, Kyung raised their hands showed it in front of the guys while Dasom just kept her head down. Before Kyung could do anything more, Zico gently pulled Dasom's head to rest on his shoulder and placed a hand on her forehead to close her eyes.

 

 

 

Why am I letting him do this? What's happening to me?Dasom thought.

 

 

 

"Waaahh... Taeil oppa is singing right? I bet this sounds better if it's live and acoustic. You can still go atleast an octave higher right? Anyways uncle sounds so cool and y. Haha. I like this song." Dasom said and reflected not just on their voices but the lyrics as well.

 

 

 

"Hyung is actually the father of Korean hip hop." Zico stated.

 

 

 

"Seriously?" Dasom sat up and Zico just nodded and she noticed the next song.

 

 

 

"Waaaahhh. This song is daebak too!! I want this on my IPOD too. Remind me to download it later." Dasom told Kyung.

 

 

 

"Aigooo. Who are they? I think I'm in love already!! I want to meet them. Tell me!! Pali. Pali!." Dasom squealed like a true blue fan girl.

 

 

 

"What?" Kyung and Zico squealed.

 

 

 

"I think I like them already. I'll join their fan club already." she beamed.

 

 

 

"I wonder what she will say about Mino once she hears Mino's rap." Zico thought aloud while Kyung snatched the IPOD and waited for the song to end.

 

 

 

"What is the title of that song?" Dasom asked Zico.

 

 

 

"Hole in your face. Actually, one of their members is supposed to be a Block B member as well. His name is Hanhae and he's both a rapper and vocalist." Zico replied.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wWQfGSqURs

Are you listening? I miss you and me so much but
Why do you keep getting farther away? I’m zoning out again
Your face must be getting pierced, it must be getting a hole
Because I look at your picture all day baby girl
Your face must be getting pierced, it must be getting a hole
I look at you and in the end, it’s still you baby girl

I only stare at your picture everyday
To the point where a hole might form
I still hate you - can’t you give the slightest interest
To my changed life? Is this me being selfish too?
Look at me please, my heart is crumbling
No my heart is piercing

Are you listening? I miss you and me so much but
Why do you keep getting farther away? I’m zoning out again
Your face must be getting pierced, it must be getting a hole
Because I look at your picture all day baby girl
Your face must be getting pierced, it must be getting a hole
I look at you and in the end, it’s still you baby girl

It’s gonna long time baby -
Autumn, winter and spring again since I’ve only looked at you
I don’t know what to do
Please pick up the phone - don’t tell me to disappear

It’s not easy to be clingy -
My heart is festering boils, it’s bleeding
Please don’t do this - it’s not time to break up yet
I thought we’d realize everything if we were in love

Are you listening? I miss you and me so much but
Why do you keep getting farther away? I’m zoning out again
Your face must be getting pierced, it must be getting a hole
Because I look at your picture all day baby girl
Your face must be getting pierced, it must be getting a hole
I look at you and in the end, it’s still you baby girl

T-T so sad PHANTOM - Hole In Your Face…my current favorite song :)

 

 

If only you knew how much I can relate to that song so much right now. Zico thought.

 

 

 

"Is he like you or Kyung?" Dasom asked with disbelief in her voice and eyes. Kyung turned to her and blushed. Dasom just laughed.

 

 

 

"haha ani. He's vocally 'powerful' compared to Kyung and I. Kyung and I are more handsome though. But we have together mixtapes as well." Zico retorted and laughed.

 

 

 

Another song is played and Dasom noticed that Kyung is just looking outside. Zico smirked while the maknae sounded excited. She decided to ignore it, thinking that she must just be imagining things. They were all quiet and then Dasom heard the English intro and she recognized the voice plus the accent.

 

 

 

"Kyunggie oppa?" She asked and he nodded. He pulled her into a hug and then Mino started cursing in the song so Kyung tried to cover her ears and laughed. Dasom removed his hands though.

 

 

 

"It was Kyung hyung who wrote the song and the other rapper is my best friend Mino." the maknae stated sounding so proud.

 

 

“Waaaahh~~ His voice is so deep~~! I love it. it almost sounds so scary... “ Dasom said and she laughed.

 

 

 

“Why is maknae oppa not in the song?” Dasom asked and Kyung turned to look at her and Jihoon.

 

 

 

“He joined the company late so Mino is in most of our songs. He trained with Jiho the longest after me.” Kyung answered and then it became quiet when suddenly they all heard the magic words.

 

 

 

YOU, ATTITUDE~~

(A/N: Sorry for the language... XD)

 

 

 

Dasom’s eyes widened and Kyung face palmed while the others laughed. She began tapping his shoulders and pulled him into a hug. Kyung had never been this embarrassed when a girl hears his mix tapes. Usually he would be proud because the girls would tell him that he is cool. He wanted to rap to pick on girls but the one beside him is different. She laughed at him and pulled him into a hug.

 

 

 

            “Tell me that girl’s name and address. Let’s kick her together. I don’t care if it’s in New Zealand or anywhere in the world. How dare she hurt you like that? What are men? Are you Toys that are fun to collect? Are you guys pokemons? Gotta catch them all? I hate those kinds of girls. Give me her details and I’ll send MIB to teach her a lesson.” Dasom said as she comforted Kyung. Everyone laughed and so did Kyung.

 

 

 

            “Dasom is really scary.” Yukwon squealed.

 

 

           

            “I can tell that she’ll really do it for Kyung.” Jaehyo claimed.

 

 

 

            “Better not be in her bad books.” Taeil added.

 

 

           

            “I told you before that she’s a bully.” Zico teased.

 

 

 

            “Thanks a lot for gossiping about me when I can HEAR YOU ALL CLEARLY!” Dasom squealed and shot glares at them but laughed.

 

 

 

            “As for you, everything will be alright. At least you knew that she was cheating on you right cause if you didn’t know then she might still be here with us and she’s still fooling you right? It will be okay. If you became greasy with girls because of her *Dasom sighed* then stop when you think that you found the one that you’ll really love. Don’t things that you’ll never love again! I want Kyungcumber babies. They will make the world happier.” Dasom said and comforted him but he ended up laughing but still he kept his head nuzzled on her neck.

 

 

 

Kyung lifted his head and looked at her. He tucked her hair on the back of her ears and grinned at her. He cupped her chin and pulled her away from Zico and her eyes widened. Zico watched and stretched his fist ready to punch Kyung if ever he’ll do something to Dasom.

 

 

 

            “You said you wanted you Kyungcumber babies right? Let’s make one right now.” Kyung said and winked at her making her almost puke at how greasy he sounded. He kept shaking her to make her stop laughing but she turned mad.

 

 

 

            “That’s not what I mean. I don’t want to be mother to your crazy future babies! I actually ship the Zi-Kyung couple.” Dasom said and pinched her cheeks to make herself stop laughing.

 

 

 

           

            “How did you know about these things? Zikyung couple?” Zico asked with his eyes opened wide.

 

 

 

            “Tumblr people. I’m not from the cave. I actually know how to use computers and internet.” Dasom replied.

 

 

 

            “But babies with you are more fun.” Kyung said and pulled Dasom again.

 

 

 

            “Really?” Dasom said seductively.

 

 

           

            “Yes so let’s make some of them now.” Kyung said with his aegyo and pleading eyes.

 

 

 

            “Manager stop the van! We’ll eat somewhere else.” Kyung screamed and they all laughed.

 

 

 

            “Stop laughing! I’m being 100% serious here! You’re hurting my delicate, sensitive and ginger feelings!” Kyung added.

 

 

 

            “But I’m not----“ Dasom said as she pulled Kyung’s face close to her. Taeil felt the need to close their maknae’s eyes but the little one peeked through the spaces of his hyung’s fingers. Zico clenched his fist into a tight ball. He can’t really do anything since it’s Dasom who is bringing Kyung closer to her.

 

 

 

            “I’m not interested.” She said and pulled his cheeks making the cucumber oppa wince in pain.

 

 

 

           

            “YAH~~ My cheeks hurts!!!” Kyung cried and touched it. It turned red and swollen.

 

 

 

            “That is what you get for being to greasy!!!” s all said and laughed at him.

 

 

 

            “Ireokhe reokhe man man ha ni~~” Dasom sang and the others joined her and they all danced teasing Kyung.

 

 

 

            “Bully!” Kyung said and pouted then she laughed evilly at him.

 

 

 

            “I know it ages ago. No need to remind me.” Dasom said and winked at him.

 

 

 

            “Don’t wink at me. You’re making me hard.” Kyung said and face palmed the laughter in their van didn’t stop.

 

 

 

            “I’m serious!” he cried Dasom wanted to hug him again but he shoved her away. Still the girl is laughing with a deep red shade in her face.

 

 

 

            “ert!” Dasom squealed.

 

 

 

            “I should find you a girl friend soon.” Dasom stated and they laughed.

 

 

 

            “But you’re the one I want!” Kyung whined like a spoiled little brat.

 

 

 

            “Like I said, I’m not easy.” Dasom said but planted a kiss on his cheeks.

 

 

 

            “I’ll take that as a payment for what you did to my dashing cheeks. It is in installments so I will have to collect more payments in the future.” Kyung retorted and winked.

 

 

 

            “We’re here so shut up already.” Zico angrily yelled. He opened the door of the van and got off. The others were still inside and got surprised when Dasom closed the door of the van.

 

 

 

            “Go back to your seats! Manager oppa move the car a little more. Let’s pretend that we’re leaving him. Pali! Pali!” Dasom squealed and the manager nodded and laughed.

 

 

 

            “That girl is pure evil.” Yukwon said laughing.

 

 

 

            “Look Jiho’s face can’t be painted! He’s running after us. hahaha.” Jaehyo squealed.

 

 

 

            “Let me take a picture! Something to black mail him with!” Kyung stated and laughed.

 

 

 

            “I want a souvenir too.” Jihoon added as he leaned to back and took out his phone. They all laughed as they watched Zico run after them.

 

 

 

            “That’s what you get for being too grumpy!” Dasom squealed and told the manager to stop the car.

 

 

 

They all went out of the van laughing. Zico had a demonic expression that it was as if you can clearly visualize what hell is like when you look at him. It made it more entertaining for them so they laughed out loud more.

 

 

At least she is laughing because me already. Darn! This is girl is really a pain in the .Zico thought.

 

 

Everyone went inside the restaurant but Dasom waited outside. Zico noticed that she’s gone so he returned outside to see that she was waiting for something. He stood beside her quietly and looked at the direction of her gaze.

 

 

 

            “What are you doing?” Dasom asked him and removed the smile on her face but she’s not angry.

 

 

 

            “waiting..” Zico said as he swayed his body back and forth.

 

 

            “for what?” Dasom asked.

 

 

           

            “for you.” Zico retorted and his entire head turned into a deep shade of red.

 

 

 

            “You guys definitely need to get vaccinations.” Dasom replied and chuckled.

 

 

           

            “for what?” Zico asked.

 

 

           

            “Kyung’s greasy virus.” Dasom replied and waved at Block B’s manager.

 

 

 

The three of them entered the restaurant and joined the others. It was a fun dinner. They had the chance to catch up with each other’s life. Zico would still get jealous at times but he ignored it all and just joined the fun.

 

 



 

 

Hello everyone~~

I hope you like the two updates XDD

Kekeke ...

 

 

I want to ask for your help!!!

 

Do you have questions that you would like Dasom to answer?

If you do, please comment it on the box below and include the person you would want to ask her the question. (Block B members only)

I will use it in the future chapters :DDD

 

 

Anyways, why isn’t EVOL debuting yet?

They said MIDDLE APRIL?! >:[

APRIL IS ENDING ALREADY!!!!!!!

 

LOL.. XDD I am waiting for EVOL and YG’s new girl group ..

One is HEP HAP while the other is HIP HOP ...

 

 

I am currently spazzing Sanchez and Hanhae oppa .. Kiggen oppa is cool too. xD

check out their cover of the boys ~~~ LOL

it’s y and awesome!!!