Chapter 17

Hello to Myself

 

Entry 02:

Dear Diary,

Scary as it may seem but the list of things that I HATE IN LIFE is getting longer.

 

1.    HELLO KITTY

-Gosh! I hate her!!

I love Rilakkuma and the Keroro then there is also Kolulu. :D

 

2.     CUCUMBER

-KYUNG CUMBER oppa is seriously annoying! I’ll never call him “oppa” again. I never really like rice rolls anyways.

*sigh*

 

3.    BIATCHes ..

-I wanted to strangle one earlier. How dare she call my food greasy? The only greasy things that are close to me is Kyung, Yukwon oppa and sometimes Minhyuk oppa too..

-_-

 

4.    ZICO?!!!!

-The boy got some attitude..

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

*sigh*

 

5.    PDA .. (Public Display of Affection)

-Who would love that right?

*punches the wall and leaves a hole on it*

 

 

 

After listing the things she hated, Dasom let out another sigh and closed her notebook. She’s already stressed and it is only her third day in their dorm. Kyung kept pestering her by using different methods, he recorded Zico’s beggar-co moments and placed a big speaker in front of her door then blasted the big speaker into its loudest volume but he ended up getting beat up by s. The next method he did is that he tried calling her phone again and again. Dasom has two phones though. She uses one for personal and the other for business transaction. The next thing Kyung did is he took a hammer and started hammering around the area of the wall that was near her bed from outside of the room. The neighbors got annoyed so Taeil had to go and apologize to them. Dasom just laid on her bed with her Beats by Dr. Dre and waited for the cucumber to pacify himself.

 

 

 

“If only he was smart enough to get the key and open the door to my room right?” Dasom just squeaked and laughed. She turned to face the wall and continued listening to her favorite classical music.

 

 

 

As if someone counted...

 

1...

 

 

2...

 

 

3...

 

Boommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~~~

 

The door of her room suddenly flew open. With a wide grin on his face, Kyung entered her room and ran towards the direction of her bed. Dasom ignored him as she expected him to do this earlier. She just pretended to be asleep but he jumped on top of her and pulled her into a hug. Jihoon popped his head into the door of her room and looked at his dongsaeng with the most apologetic eyes he could produce.

 

 

 

“Get off her hyung! You might get her pregnant!” the maknae innocently squealed and blushed at the sentence that came out of his mouth. Taeil just sighed as he rubbed the back of the maknae who is now on his face palm.

 

 

 

“I miss you Sommiee~~ Come out of the room already. Let’s go out and play~~ I bought you chocolate chip cookies~~.” Kyung squealed and began tickling Dasom. She began twirling like a worm that B-Bomb ate on the bolbukbok show.

 

 

 

“GET OFF HER PARK KYUNG OR ELSE YOU’LL BECOME A DICED CUCUMBER!” Minhyuk coldly stated with a dark look in his face. The members who were watching Kyung didn’t notice that he entered the room with a chopping knife in his hand. Jaehyo got scared, Taeil just covered the maknae’s eyes and Yukwon just laughed as if he was watching a gag show.

 

 

 

“Go get him hyung~~! Milky white skin Minhyuk hyung!” Yukwon cheered.

 

 

 

It became suddenly so noisy so Dasom the girl who is used to being alone, ALWAYS ALONE is now deprived of her right to PEACE AND SILENCE snapped. She pushed Kyung off her bed causing him to drop on the floor with a loud thud and she took the plastic knife that was on Minhyuk’s hand and pushed him to the floor right next to Kyung. The two men looked at her with scared expression as she held the knife up in the air and pointed it to the two of them.

 

 

 

“HOW DARE YOU DISTURB ME? I WANT TO SLEEP AND REST BUT YOU’RE HERE IN MY ROOM CAUSING SO MUCH RUCKUS. NOW. IF. YOU. DON’T. WANT. TO. DIE. I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE MY ROOM NOW!” She screamed at them and glared at the people who were by the door. The two ran away from her laughing but stopped when they saw her chasing them.

 

 

 

Zico too finally snapped out of it. He came out of his room and went towards the source of the noise which is Dasom’s room. Everyone was looking at Dasom with their scared eyes when suddenly Zico came in between her and the boys. They all became quiet and turned to watch another drama happening. Zico cleared his throat while Dasom crossed her arms on her chest.

 

 

“Don’t you know you’re causing the entire neighborhood to get stressed by your noise?” Zico asked coldly as if she is a member of Block B that is getting scolded and eyed her viciously. Dasom just snickered at him and rolled her eyes towards Kyung and Minhyuk but turned to Zico while thinking of a snappy comeback.

 

 

 

“So till now you’re still a bully huh? Even to my members you’re scaring them.” Zico added which made Dasom clench her fist.

 

 

 

“If you’ll teach your members the meaning of SILENCE and PRIVACY before you come to me lecturing me and my bullying activities then you wouldn’t be here blaming for the noise that they made.” Dasom said and turned to go.

 

 

 

“So you’re still blaming others for your mess huh?” Zico bickered then suddenly Taeil stood up and joined their conversation.

 

 

 

“It was Kyung who started it. Dasom didn’t really do anything. Apologize to her she just told us to shut up.” The oldest said but saw Zico glared at him.

 

 

 

“He is right. It’s my fault. Dasom I’m sorry. I will never disturb you again.” Kyung said and kneeled towards the direction of Dasom.

 

 

 

“If you don’t want me here just tell me. I don’t need to stay here with you. I have my own house, my own pent house and my own room that is so much quieter than this. Oh wait~ I shouldn’t leave this dorm...” Dasom said and stood to face Zico and leaned forward to his face. They looked at each other as if they were both leaders of mafias that are in a war with each other.

 

 

 

“Leaving just like that would make me a coward like you are when you left me three years before right?” Dasom retorted and shoved Zico out of her way. She just snickered when he couldn’t think of a response to that and left.

 

 

 

Zico just kicked the floor and glared at Kyung. Kyung knew that Zico is not in a happy mood scaring the maknae as well. The hyungs just sighed while Minhyuk ran after Dasom and pulled her back.

 

 

 

“Please don’t leave. It’s all our fault.” Minhyuk said and hugged Dasom.

 

 

How come when he hugs me I feel so weak?

I can feel my tears acting up but I don’t want him to see me like this.

 

I never thought seeing Zico again would be so much worst than not seeing him at all.

I should leave this dorm soon.

 

Dasom thought as she sank on Minhyuk’s toned chest. He just rubbed her back and felt that his chest is getting drenched already. The two of them remained like that, so when Zico came out of her room he saw them like that and became more enraged. Kyung pulled Zico and apologized to him but Zico just shoved him away.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry. I was just worried about you.” Kyung said to Dasom.

 

 

 

“It’s okay. Just don’t be too noisy again.” Dasom retorted and hugged Kyung as well. Minhyuk just watched as Kyung and Dasom made up.

 

 

 

“It feels as if she is a part of our group when Jiho nagged her earlier.” Minhyuk commented and laughed.

 

 

 

“I will talk to him later. He shouldn’t talk to a girl that way.” Kyung whispered as he ruffled her hair and kept on hugging her. She just nodded and saw the others watching her cry.

 

 

 

“Sommieee-aahh don’t cry!” Yukwon said and wiped her tears away.

 

 

 

“Hyung is just in a bad mood ignore him.” the maknae said and patted her head.

 

 

 

“At least you guys are okay already?” Taeil stated and smiled.

 

 

 

“I was surprised that Minhyuk did go super scien or something earlier.” Jaehyo added earning him a glare from his hyung.

 

 

 

“You want me to turn into Goku now?” B-Bomb asked and raised his blond hair making everyone laugh including Dasom.

 

 

 

“Good you’re laughing again already.” Minhyuk said and gingerly smiled at her while she just nodded.

 

 

 

They pulled Dasom in the living room and sat her down on the couch. Zico on the other hand remained in his room. He angrily started throwing the things that was on his bed. The papers that were probably lyrics for their new song are scrunched. He sat on his chair and just faced palmed.

 

 

 

“What is happening to us? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrr.. I hate myself!” Zico screamed.

 

 

 

The kids sat in front of the television watching Finding Nemo. To her surprise, it was both the Maknae and the oldest that requested to watch the movie. With their aegyo overload Dasom accepted defeat and found herself sitting with them. Yukwon looked like he’s enjoying the flick as well while Minhyuk looked bored and Kyung just went to his room to change his clothes.

 

 

 

“Dori~~” Taeil squealed cutely and made Dasom see another side of this person that she haven’t seen before.

 

 

 

“He reminds me of Jaehyo hyung so much.” The maknae stated.

 

 

 

“Why?” Dasom asked curiously.

 

 

 

“He’s both clumsy and a blabber mouth.” Yukwon answered for the maknae and laughed. Jaehyo just glared at him while Dasom got surprised and laughed.

 

 

 

“I thought he is someone I can trust though.” Dasom defended Jaehyo.

 

 

 

“Telling him your secret is the same as saying it to us all.” Yukwon retorted still giggling.

 

 

 

“I better be carful around him then.” Dasom teased and laugh.

 

 

 

Kyung finally came out of his room wearing a black cap, v-neck shirt, skinny jeans and boots. He stood in front of her and reached out for her hand and kneeled in front of her. Dasom just smiled and blushed and remembered that it was Kyung who caught her heart for the first time when she came in Korea. The others just looked at them but the maknae who is already used to his hyung’s greasiness just rolled his eyes back to the television.

 

 

 

“Are you proposing to her already hyung? I didn’t think you’d be this easy.” The maknae retorted and Yukwon gave him a hi-5 as he laughed.

 

 

 

“Thank you for ruining the mood maknae. I thought you were supposed to be on my side.” Kyung answered and sighed. He flashed Dasom a smile when he saw her chuckling. He lifted her hand and kissed the back of her palm.

 

 

 

“You wanna go out on a date with me?” Kyung asked her in Korean in his cool suave way then winked at her. Dasom’s eyes widened and finally LOLed at him.

 

 

 

“You have to ask her again in English.” Minhyuk teased.

 

 

 

“You wanna go out on a date with me?” Kyung asked her in English this time in his cool suave way then winked at her again. He used his greasy voice on her this time which send her laughing her off.

 

 

 

“Where are you going?” Jaehyo asked like a jealous wife.

 

 

 

“Relax hyung, we’re just going to buy ice cream. It’s more fun to watch movies with ice cream right? Besides, I feel guilty for disturbing her rest earlier. Look at her, don’t you too feel guilty towards her as well? She’s watching a movie that is basically killing her due to boredom. Look at her! Look at her!” Kyung said in exaggeration and pulled her gently away from them.

 

 

 

“Let them go.” Taeil stated and shook his hand in the air gesturing for Kyung and Dasom to go.

 

 

 

“Thanks hyung.” Kyung replied and gently pulled Dasom who is now laughing and wrapped an arm around her waist.

 

 

 

“We’re leaving!” Dasom said and waved at them good bye. She took Yukwon’s cap and winked at him so he just smiled and allowed her to take it.

 

 

 


 

A/N:

For those who don’t know who KWON SOHEE is, she is the leader of Brand New Stardom’s new girl group called EVOL (Effective Voice Of Ladies). Lee Dasom (TAHITI) and my peg for the DASOM character, used to be a part of it as well. They appeared in Block B’s NALINA MV w/o Junhee though.