Amuse me park~~ XD

Hello to Myself

A/N: Sorry for the fail title of this chapter~~ XDD LOL

 

 

"Dasom-ah.. Let's go ride that!!!" Zico who's wearing their school uniform squeaked and pulled Dasom pointing to a big ferris wheel.

 

 

 

"Andwaeee! I don't want to!" Dasom retorted and started walking towards the different direction but Zico's hand remained on hers as he tried to pull her.

 

 

 

"Let's go ride that already!! It's no fun to ride on it alone." Zico reasoned and waited for his friend to look at him.

 

 

 

"You can ride with your boys." The girl retorted and stuck out her tongue on him.

 

 

 

"But it will make me lonelier." Zico retorted and sighed.

 

 

 

"It was you who told me that I should never ride that ferriswheel if I am not with my boyfriend. It was you who also told me that I'll never be able to ride it because no one would want to be my man." Dasom bickered and Zico remove her from his grip.

 

 

 

There was a moment of silence until finally Dasom felt a pair of arms around her neck. Zico then rested his head behind hers and sniffed the girl in his arms. He closed his eyes and smiled then moved his on one of her shoulders. Dasom froze in place and felt a sweet peck on one of her cheeks.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for saying that. I just don't want you to ride the ferris wheel without me. Seeing your fluffy cheeks reminds me of home so much. Manduuuu cheeks!" Zico tattled and looked at her with his most childish and innocent looking eyes.

 

 

 

"NO is still a NO. Unless one thing though." Dasom said and tried to removed his arms but failed.

 

 

 

"Unless what?" Zico asked and looked at her with challenging eyes and arrogant smirk plastered in his blabber lips.

 

 

 

"You become my boyfriend." Dasom retorted and turned to face him. She immediately regretted her move though. Their faces were so close to each other that both felt each other's warm breaths.

 

 

 

Dasom's face turned into multiple shades of red as Zico leaned closer to her and pouted. She froze in position and just shut her eyes then heard a crisp giggle. She opened her eyes and saw Zico looking at her with curious eyes.

 

 

 

"We should go people are watching us. I guess I won't be able to ride the ferris wheel today. What a shame!" He squealed and pulled Dasom from the sea of people.

 

 

 

Dasom just kept her head down. Silently she was crying, she was too weak to pull herself back so she just allowed the person with her to pull her to who ever knows where. He held her on her wrist but suddenly he turned into a halt and stopped walking. Zico sighed and pulled her into a hug.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for saying those words. I should've been more careful not hurt your feelings. I was just joking. Stop crying!!!" Zico said in a scared tone. He was smiling but it was obvious that he's worried.

 

 

 

With that scene, Dasom's eyes flew open. Kyung's toothy smile welcomed her still half closed eyes. Her head was resting on his shoulders and the two of them were sitting under a tree in the amusement park. His face is covered by a mask and he was wearing glasses and topped with a baseball cap under his oversized hoodies. He promised her a whole day date at Lotte World.

 

 

 

"So you're awake already. You must've slept late." Kyung said and placed a cold can of coke in her cheeks making it red immediately.

 

 

 

"Sorry. I still did some papers for the hotel and for school as well. Thank you for bringing me here." Dasom said and took the can which Kyung opened for her.

 

 

 

"What do you mean?" Kyung asked and handed her pop corns and cotton candies.

 

 

 

"I am also working for our hotel here in Korea but I am currently on my leave of absence so Ryosuke is handling that for me now. After my OJT in BNS is over I'll be working there again." Dasom replied and Kyung nodded.

 

 

 

"You bought a lot?" Dasom asked as she looked at the food that was in his hands and lap. He practically bought everything that was on the menu of the food cart beside them.

 

 

 

"I don't know what you wanted to eat so I bought a lot." Kyung said as he scratched the back of his head. He was thankful to the mask that he was wearing because his cheeks were already burning red.

 

 

 

"Gomawo oppa." Dasom said as she smiled sweetly and slightly removed the mask that was covering Kyung's face. Even though she knew he is greasy, his sweet and genuine little gestures like this is enough to make her heart flutter. 

 

 

 

She took some of the cotton candy and fed Kyung. The boy shyly removed the mask that was covering his face. They finished everything first before they went on all of the rides. It was Dasom's first time in Lotte World and she seldom goes to an amusement park so she really enjoyed it. No one really noticed Kyung but some men would look at Dasom and smile at her so she would bow back or smile at them which surprised Kyung as to why would she do that.

 

 

 

They were eating at a cafe when suddenly a Japanese Father and son tandem approached their table. Dasom and Kyung stopped talking to each other and turned to look at them.

 

 

 

"May I please take photograph and autograph? We're really fans of yours. Please, my son really loves you." the father said and smiled at them.

 

 

 

Kyung's face lit up and took the paper and sharpie in front of him. Dasom just watched but the little boy bit Kyung's hand making him cry in pain.

 

 

 

"Ouch!" Kyung yelped as he shook his hand in the air. People looked at them so he covered his face again and sat down. Dasom took his hand and looked at both Kyung and the kid with a weak smile.

 

 

 

"I don't want your autograph. I don't even know who you are! I was talking about Dasom Lee. She's my idol. Stay away from her! Weirdo!" the little boy said as he eyed Kyung from head to toe and glared at him. The surprised couple just looked at the little boy as he placed the paper and pen in front of Dasom.

 

 

 

"So you're a kart racer as well? Always follow the rules and wear protective gears so that you'll be safe. Okay?" Dasom said and ruffled the boy's hair. The boy nodded and kissed Dasom's cheek which surprised her.

 

 

 

"Wait for me because I'll marry you someday noona!" the little boy said as his cheek's turned deep red along with Dasom's. He began pulling his father away. Kyung snickered at boy gesturing arrogant moves telling the boy to back away.

 

 

 

"Please forgive my son. He really just like you so much. I hope to see you on the race track again soon. We better get going. Sorry for disturbing your date." The man said and allowed his son to drag him away already. Dasom stood up and bowed so Kyung followed as well.

 

 

 

"Are you a drag racer?" Kyung asked as he laughed at Dasom.

 

 

 

"No I'm not. Well I kinda used to be though.." Dasom retorted surprising Kyung.

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

"I'm a pro kart racer and I used to do F1 and F2 races in Japan. But I like mountain races as well. We should definitely watch one when we go to Japan." Dasom retorted as she sipped on her frap.

 

 

 

"No wonder tourists were looking at us. I thought that they recognized me but then it was you who they noticed." Kyung replied and gave her a toothy smile.

 

 

 

"I used to model for a clothing brand and my grand mother's kimono as well. Sorry if I didn't tell you guys earlier." Dasom retorted and bowed to Kyung.

 

 

 

"Ani~ It's alright. Can I take a selca of us and post it on twitter?? I just want to see whether people would react." Kyung asked and smiled at her cheekily. She couldn't help but give in to him when he's like this.

 

 

 

Kyung lightly removed the things that were covering his face and showed enough skin to make people recognize his face for a picture. He sat beside her and sat close to each other smiling for the camera. Kyung looked so close to Dasom.

 

 

 

"Thank you! Now I'll post this with the caption saying: A photo taken with one of our Coordi in BNS. I'll make sure to tag your uncle as well." Kyung said and started typing on his phone. Dasom just laughed and watched Kyung.

 

 

 

"BBC's might get angry though." Dasom stated worriedly.

 

 

 

"I placed there that you're a coordi so if they will get mad, you have to join twitter and defend yourself. Lol. Hahaha." Kyung retorted evilly and laughed.

 

 

 

"I hate you." Dasom said as she sighed and laughed along with him.

 

 

 

"I love you too." Kyung replied but kept his eyes on his phone. Dasom just sipped on her drinks while her cheeks flushed making him smile.

 

 

 

Dasom and Kyung stood up already as they noticed that people were looking at them after Kyung twitted. Just a few seconds after he posted it on twitter, replies were already flooding in.

 

 

 

@blockbkyung: A photo taken with one of our coordi in BNS.

 

 

@ilovegrease: who is she oppa? Tsk tsk tsk ...

 

 

@blockbfan: she is pretty!!! But don't get too close to our oppa!!!!

 

 

@iheartzico: she looks familiar... O_O

 

 

@supersujuholic: that's Lee Dasom right? How come she's just a coordi? What's she doing there with you??? She's my idol racer!!!

 

 

 

@blahblah: is she an ulzzang?! She is so pretty!!! Me envy .... TT_TT i want to work in BNS too..

 

 

@mykyungcumber: stay away from oppa!!!

 

 

Kyung just smiled at the replies. He began to tweet again and reply to their inquiries. Dasom is just watching him as he looked around the shop distracting herself from her heart beat's fast pace. She never felt like this before but lately whenever she would look at Kyung, it's as if her heart is going to jump off her chest.

 

 

 

@blockb_kyung: Don't worry she's just a friend, cho pd's niece and an intern in BNS.

 

 

 

@blockb_kyung: She's a kart racer and model in Japan so I guess she's quite familiar to you guys.

 

 

 

@blockb_kyung: Please show her love!!! BBCs will always be my number one love!!

 

 

 

Kyung showed Dasom his tweets and the girl just nodded. He kept his phone back to his pocket and took her bag. The two of them left and started strolling again the in park. Kyung didn't wear the mask again but kept everything aside from it on. They wouldn't usually go out and play during the day so he doesn't really know how the people would react if they saw him with a girl.

 

 

 

"Dasom look at them!!" Kyung said to Dasom in a not so loud greasy voice. Dasom followed the direction as to where his hands were pointing. She blushed at the sight of it and Kyung just laughed at her reaction so she just started walking away.

 

 

 

"Yah! Come back." Kyung said and gave her a back hug. He just rested his chin on her shoulder and took her arms on his then wrapped it around herself.

 

 

 

"They were making out!! Why should I look at that?" Dasom retorted as she faked an angry expression. Her acting seemed to work since Kyung got rid of his greasy smile.

 

 

 

"I just thought..."

 

 

 

"You just thought what?"

 

 

 

"You'd like to do it with me too? You know I'm always free. With you I'd do it anytime." Kyung retorted and laughed at himself as well. Dasom was not able to contain herself and laughed at him as well.

 

 

 

"You're laughing again. I guess being greasy is a good thing too." Kyung retorted and released her.

 

 

 

"That's not being greasy, that's being a ert!!" Dasom replied as she rolled her eyes on him but smiled.

 

 

 

"So you like both greasy men and erts. Ohhhh~ exactly like Minhyuk hyung.~" Kyung teased and started dragging her somewhere.

 

 

 

"Pabo!" Dasom just mumbled and started following Kyung. Somehow her heart got hurt by Kyung's last statement. At that moment she finally realized something new about herself.

 

 

 

Her eyes widened when she realized as to where he was dragging her. They were going towards the direction of the ferris wheel. She pulled Kyung in one go making him almost fall into the ground beside her.

 

 

 

"I'm not going to ride the ferris wheel!!!" Dasom screamed at him as she marched away from it. Kyung sneakily took her by the waist and placed her on his shoulders.

 

 

 

"My girl friend and I were having a fight and we need to talk so please let us ride the ferris wheel." Kyung said as he lowered his hoodie and covered his face. The operator just nodded and opened the door for them. Dasom kept wiggling the air as she tells Kyung to put her down.

 

 

 

The two of them entered the ferris wheel and the night clouds are starting to devour the evening sky. Kyung sat triumphantly across Dasom who started to sob. He immediately went and kneeled in front of her.

 

 

 

"Why are you crying? Don't tell me, you're afraid of heights?" Kyung asked as he looked up to her removed her hands off her face but she slapped his hands away.

 

 

 

"I promised myself and a certain someone that I'll never ride this stupid wheel until I find myself a boyfriend!" Dasom yelled at Kyung surprising him.

 

 

 

There was a moment of silence and they just looked at each other. Dasom blushed and continued crying silently while Kyung placed both his hands on his mouth trying his best not to let out a slightest sound. He just watched Dasom in amusement and the thought of his best friend came to his head.

 

 

 

"Is Jiho the bastard that you were talking about earlier?" Kyung asked as he wiped the tears off her cheeks using his thumb.

 

 

 

Dasom just nodded and tried to stop crying anymore. Kyung waited for her to calm down and look at him. He pinched her cheeks and pulled her close to him. Dasom shyly covered her blushing face and peeked through her fingers but Kyung removed her hands from her face then made her look at him.

 

 

 

"Sorry for forcing you to ride the ferris wheel with me. I didn't know that you were having 'problems' with this ride. Please forgive me." Kyung said with his toothy grin and rested his chin on her lap still grinning like an idiot.

 

 

 

"I hate you for being able to make me smile so easily, for making me laugh so easily and for making me happy with just the mere sight of you. I think I am starting to like cucumbers as well." Dasom and lightly slapped Kyung's cheeks with her two hands and squished it in between.

 

 

 

"I knew you'd fall in love with me. Lol." Kyung retorted and laughed.

 

 

 

"Jerk!" Dasom squealed and they both laughed.

 

 

 

"But I guess... I do like you.. I like you oppa .. A lot.." Dasom said shyly as she covered her face with her palm not wanting Kyung to see her in that state.

 

 

 

"Dasom... I... I like you too." Kyung said and kissed Dasom in her lips but she pushed him away.

 

 

 

"Liar!" Dasom replied with her teary eyes. Kyung just laughed and pulled her face closer to his.

 

 

 

"My face might look like Joker's but what I am saying is sincere. I like you too and I like you too alot. As much as I would want to deny it but heart keeps telling me otherwise. I fell on my own trap but what I'm saying is that I love you Dasom. I really do." Kyung said and kissed Dasom again but it was him who let her go this time.

 

 

 

"What trap? What do you mean?" Dasom asked and looked at Kyung who had a very sad expression. This was the first time she had seen him like this. His face was full of remorse, sadness and guilt as he knelt in front of her.

 

 

 

"If you trust me then you'll stay with me. I'll tell you more details in the future when I think that the time is right." Kyung said as he kissed her forehead while Dasom just nodded.