Chapter 07

Hello to Myself

 

A/N: Hello everyone :)) thank you for reading and subscribing :)) *huggles you both*

just in case you're wondering what "YOU" or DASOM looks like 

 

and your butler Ryosuke looks like ~~ TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~

 

hot butler right?! LOL 

yoochun papa~~~ XDD *flails*

The boys went home immediately after that date with the president. It took Zico three servings of ice creams (minus the one that the president first treated him because it melted) before he was able to accept the critique and some baby talk from Kyung. Taeil, Jihoon and surprisingly Jaehyo also helped the maknae leader get through it. Usually Zico wouldn't mind it if you diss him or something. He takes criticisms pretty well and uses it for his advantage but because it was a blow that was meant to strike his heart, it hit him hard. The van ride home was awkwardly quiet. Zico's depressing mood must have affected the members as well.

 

 

 

"Hyung's what are your ideal types?" the maknae asked to try and excite the boys.

 

 

 

"Why are you asking that all of a sudden?" Jaehyo answered his maknae with a question.

 

 

 

"I like cute looking girls. I really like it when they do their aegyo." Jihoon stated ignoring his annoying hyung. Kyung saw the effort of his seatmate so he tried to answer as well.

 

 

 

"I like girls who care but don’t let it show. I find girls with long hair y too. She should be also able to understand our personalities." Kyung answered the maknae's inquiry earning him a grin from the youngest.

 

 

 

"I like girls who look cute with short hair. Pretty legs are a must too and just like Kyung, I want a chic girl too." Yukwon stated and immediately felt shy after saying his type.

 

 

 

"I like---" before Jaehyo could continue, the maknae and said "We're not interested hyung!" making the members and even the managers laugh at how sarcastic it sounded. Jaehyo send him evil glares but the maknae gave him a back hug and made it all go away.

 

 

 

"Jaehyo and I have similar types I guess. We both like timid girls who stay at home instead of a party people who likes to get drunk." Taeil said and blushed after thinking about it.

 

 

 

"I like wild girls though." Kyung said and everyone laughed.

 

 

 

"You're a wild one yourself so it's not really surprising." Jaehyo stated.

 

 

 

"Yah! What's that supposed to mean hyung?" Kyung bickered but laughed knowing what his hyung meant.

 

 

 

"I like girls with pretty dimples and curvy body plus honey thighs." Minhyuk shared and sighed. It's been a while since he last dated.

 

 

 

"It sounded erted hyung! Well, what do I expect from a fellow ert right? I like y girls too. Noonas are hot." Kyung teased.

 

 

 

"You seem to like every kind of girl hyung!" the maknae said and everyone laughed again. Kyung himself laughed because he knew that P.O. was right.

 

 

 

"No wonder he gets dumped by girls everyday." Taeil added.

 

 

 

"Every woman deserves to be loved." The grease lightning said and everyone turned to hit him in the head. He even bit his lower lip and did his signature greasy smile as he said it.

 

 

 

"How about you Jiho what girls do you like?" Yukwon asked and everyone became quiet.

 

 

 

"I like... Girls with long hair and long legs. I want a girl who's funny and knows what she wanted. She can be strong and independent on her own but can be weak and fragile too." Zico stated and earned a hug from Jaehyo.

 

 

 

"Aigoo~ our baby is a grown up already!~" He squealed which made Jiho laugh as he shoved his hyung away.

 

 

 

"Anyways I wonder what kind of girl will hyung let Jiho hyung date?" the maknae asked again.

 

 

 

"Yah! He said it's open for everyone!" Kyung  bickered.

 

 

 

"It's been a while since I last dated too." Jaehyo remembered and sighed.

 

 

 

"Women are life!" Minhyuk squealed earning stares from s.

 

 

 

"I knew it hyung! We're really meant to be brothers!" Kyung said and gave Minhyuk a gangter handshake.

 

 

 

"She can be a celebrity right?" Yukwon asked.

 

 

 

"I doubt it. I bet his connections are limited!" Zico chirped in and joined the conversation.

 

 

 

"He said that she would be pretty right?" Taeil asked and they agreed.

 

 

 

"I hope she's a nice person though." Zico just said.

 

 

 

Later that night the Block B members remained at home. P.O. was with Jaehyo and Taeil in the living room watching the T.V. Yukwon was sleeping in his room while B-Bomb is watching something in his laptop. Kyung sneaked in Zico's room and quickly pulled the room owner into a hug.

 

 

 

"Yah~ get off me cucumber!" Zico said and smacked Kyung's head with his hello kitty plushie.

 

 

 

"Stop!" Kyung said and released Zico but remained beside him in the bed. He pulled Zico to make him face each other.

 

 

 

"What do you want?" Zico asked Kyung who is using one of his hand as his pillow.

 

 

 

"I know there's something bothering you. So tell me before I start guessing..." Kyung said. Zico doesn't like it whenever Kyung guesses things about him because of their closeness. Kyung is able to tell things that can hurt Zico because it is true.

 

 

 

"It's Dasom... I told you about her already right? It's been three years but still even if I date other girls, sleep with other girls. shisssss... I can't stop thinking about her." Zico stated and sighed as he pulled his Jamaican hair out.

 

 

 

"Heh~ I didn't know you were sleeping with girls too." Kyung said with his greasy voice and an evil grin in his face as he tapped Zico's shoulders.

 

 

 

"I learned that from you pabo!" Zico retorted and face palmed.

 

 

 

"Anyways enough about my awesomeness. Try again with this new girl that Hyung is match making you with. I'll convince the others to back off so you can try and move on." Kyung suggested with a proud smile in his face for giving a very brilliant idea.

 

 

 

"But~!"

 

 

 

"Just give it a try!!! There's no harm in trying and no more buts!" Kyung said and lifted himself from Zico's bed. He tucked Zico in with his hello kitty and covered him with the blanket. He wiped Zico's forehead with his palm.

 

 

 

"Now go to bed already! You're having pimples already!" Kyung said and kissed Zico's forehead and then he laughed.

 

 

 

"Yuck!! F---! Now I won't be able to sleep. I'll have nightmares!" Zico screamed at him!

 

 

 

"At least it's because of me not some girl!" Kyung replied then laughed as he closed the door of Zico's room.

 

 

 

"It feels like I'm still taking care of Chan even if I'm here in our dorm." Kyung stated and sighed. Taeil overheard him talking to himself so he approached his dongsaeng.

 

 

 

"What's the matter?" Taeil asked the younger one.

 

 

 

"We need to have a meeting with everyone except Zico." Kyung retorted and called all the other members in their living room.

 

 

 

Everyone came in the living room. The maknae was forced to turn off the T.V. even though he is watching 2NE1 TV. As soon as everyone settled, vice president Kyung started the meeting.

 

 

 

"This is about Zico---" Kyung started but Jaehyo spoke.

 

 

 

"Then why isn't he here?" He asked Kyung.

 

 

 

"I told him about it earlier already so it's all good." Kyung said as he sat properly on the couch.

 

 

 

"I think it's best if we let Zico have the new girl. It's crucial for our future and our future songs." Kyung stated and looked at everyone's faces waiting for their reactions.

 

 

 

"Wow that's something coming from our resident playboy!" Minhyuk squealed and laughed at Kyung.

 

 

 

"I know I'm too awesome for you hyung. But please don't make it too obvious that you're envious." Kyung retorted with a smug smile in his face.

 

 

 

"Don't do that hyung! You look like gusta!" the scared maknae told Kyung.

 

 

 

"Whatever!" Kyung retorted.

 

 

 

"I'm fine with it!" Taeil retorted.

 

 

 

"But what if she's like our ideal type?" Yukwon asked.

 

 

 

"I guess we'll just have to avoid." Kyung said.

 

 

 

"Think before you speak because I'm sure you'll have a hard time committing to it." Jaehyo said and tapped Kyung's shoulders.

 

 

 

"What if she doesn't like Jiho hyung?" the maknae asked.

 

 

 

"Oh.. Yeah. What if she liked another member instead?" Yukwon asked.

 

 

 

"Then we'll let her choose. We can't really force her to like Jiho can we?" Minhyuk coolly said.

 

 

 

"I agree but let's give our childish leader a chance right?" Jaehyo asked and everyone nodded.

 

 

 

"Thank you guys. Let's all go to sleep." Kyung said they all went to their own rooms. 

 

 

 

 

 

The days gone by and you received another email from your uncle. He's asking you out for dinner again this time. You really didn't want to go but he knows that you don't really have anything planned for that day so you will be able to go. Ryosuke came to your room with a hotel worker who carried the Hello Kitty plushies that Zico owned.

 

 

 

"Why are they here?" You asked him referring to the Hello Kitty plushies.

 

 

 

"In case of emergency, who knows you might meet him again here?" Ryosuke said.

 

 

 

"Whatever!" You said and just hid yourself under your blanket.

 

 

 

"I suggest that you go shopping already my lady." Ryosuke stated.

 

 

 

"Why?" You asked him and sat up straight on your bed.

 

 

 

"You have a dinner schedule with your uncle later." he replied and gave you your coffee but you didn't take it and allowed yourself to fall back to your bed.

 

 

 

"I forgot about that!" You replied pretending that you did.

 

 

 

"Please come to the dinner. He's really trying his best to be nice to you." Ryosuke said and stood a foot away from your bed. He reached out one of his hands for you.

 

 

 

"Why did he pay you to convince me to come?" You retorted to your butler of 10 years already.

 

 

 

"My loyalty will only belong to you Dasom. But I think the idea of having dinner with your family is not that bad." He replied and shook his hand waiting for you to take it.

 

 

 

You smiled and squinted your left eye on him. He just smiled and took your hand pulling you off your bed. He is like your big brother already but you were not bonded by blood. It was him who comforted you when Zico left and your mother died.

 

 

 

"I'll go to that date or whatever in one condition." You said your lower lip and flashed him a greasy smile.

 

 

 

"What condition?" He asked still holding on to your hand as he placed the coffee on your bed's side table.

 

 

 

"Kiss me." You said and pulled him causing him to fall on top of you on your bed.

 

 

 

He fell right on top of you and he wanted to move away but you cheekily s your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. When you realized that he concluded that he won't be able to escape you it made you smile. To your surprise his slowly lessen the gap between you and his face. He removed the strands of hair that was covering your face and smiled at you. As soon as your forehead touched each others it reminded you how handsome he is. He looked like you idol Park Yoochun. He allowed his perfect nose to twitch on yours which made you close your eyes. You felt his warm breathe on your lips and just patiently waited for him to seal a kiss.

 

 

 

"Brush your teeth first. Your morning breath is killing me!!!" he said and kissed your nose and forehead instead.

 

 

You couldn't help but blush and laugh at what he said. He tried moving away but your legs are still secured on his waist earning a glare from him but a smug smile from you.

 

 

 

"After I brush my teeth you'll kiss me already?" You asked him and chuckled.

 

 

 

He then moved to your neck and nuzzled his nose on your collarbone giving you butterfly kisses down to your shoulders until he reached the strap of your black bra and laced lingerie. He bit on it placed it properly on your shoulders earning a smirk from him. His actions made you shiver but you just tried your best to keep calm.

 

 

 

"Over your dead body!" he said and laughed at you. You just scowled at him and pinched your cheeks.

 

 

 

"Let me go already!" he said as he smiled at you.

 

 

 

"I don't want to! Bring me to the bathroom!!" You said like the spoiled brat that you are. He just sighed and carried you to the bathroom and placed you comfortably to the tub.

 

 

 

"Now take a bath and be a good girl. Sometimes it makes me wonder whether I'm taking care of an actual human or a monkey." He said and patted your head. He left you there.

 

 

 

"I guess I have to go to that stupid dinner after all." You screamed in your bathroom before actually taking a bath.

 

 

 

They day went by really fast. Ryosuke assisted you in your shopping to make sure that you will not try to escape and avoid the dinner. He brought you to the place where you were supposed to meet your uncle. To your surprise it was in a fine dine restaurant no wonder Ryosuke suggested that you wear a dress. The one you chose was a black skin tight dress like the ones that Hyuna would usually wear for trouble maker performances which you paired with red high heels. Ryosuke bought you your starbucks and left as you patiently waited outside the restaurant.

 

 

 

A/N: This is one of the few times that I am tried to write something a little ty O__O

So if it is not to your liking I'm sorry TT___TT

I'm not good at it ... I AT IT...

 

*dies*