Chapter 9 (GD's Chapter 1)

Dara's Diary

Okay, I need to start putting in GD's POV now, so I'm doing it in a form of another diary. Please don't get confused, and if you do don't hesitate in asking me any questions! :)

 

 

8th August 2008

I'm ganna do something I've never done before! Keep a diary!

That's right! Me, the mighty GD is ganna keep a diary! Why? Because that stupid CEO of mine wants me to express myself more through my songs. And what better way than written down my thoughts and feelings! Corny right? But who cares, as long as it will make BIGBANG a better band, I'll do it.

 

Diary! I'm back! And guess what??! I MET A GIRL! She is the definition of beauty! She has long brunette hair that comes down just below her neck. It sits comfortably on her collar bone and shapes her angelic face. Her eyes sparkle in the sunlight and her lips are as red as cherries. I've only known her since this morning but... She's amazing! I think... No, actually forget it.

I met her at this concert that our managers took us to. They think we deserve a break before our hectic schedule, especially since our show is so soon.

So yeah, we're now in the Philippines and I've met a girl. Not just a girl but THE girl. The one I've been looking for. I think I feel a song coming along! :D Bye Bye Diary! Peace out!

 

13th August 2008

 

Aish! I haven't seen her in DAYS. I'm going mad. The last day I saw her was the day after the concert. The day she was about to leave to return to her hometown. Am I going to let her go that easily? I've only known her for a few days and she's already all I think about. I've been writing ballads. Too many for my hyungs liking. They keep asking about her. They want to know who she is. But I can't say it. Saying it would mean confirming it, confirming that I do like her. As long as it stays between us, me and you diary, they will still see me as Dragon-shi! The amazing composer, rapper and leader they know I am. I feel a song coming. See you later D.

 

15th August 2008

 

So today is going to quite interesting. Its about 4AM here and we're on our way to some town near the country. Well IN the country to be exact. We're apparently meeting some new band Rain Sunbae is putting together. They are set to debut late next year and are having trouble coming up with a name. So we thought we'll go say hi.

And plus I haven't seen Cheolyong for a while. He's my dongseng and I'm glad he's debuting soon.

Oh oh oh! Guess what Diary!!? YG will be debuting a 4 member girl band soon! So exciting! 21, is going to be the girl version of us! We've already met the members back in Korea, but it seems like there's some trouble. I'll keep you updated.

 

DIARY YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS! In the past two hours I've found out:

1- one of the members of 21 has transferred to JYP Entertainment to debut as a solo artist, so 21 needs a new member and FAST!

2- I've seen Cheolyong and met his new hyungs! We were at Sanghyun house and GUESS WHAT?!

That's right, I seen her! My goddess Dara! She was heading to school and being the coward I am (when I see my crush ONLY then am I a coward) I let her go. THIS IS ALL GOING PERFECTLY!!

 

STILL 15TH AUGUST

Aish!! Why does she greet Deasung-shi like that? She's so polite and formal... But to me, different story!

Doesn't she like me? Is that it? Is Daesung her bias in BIGBANG? I'm not being big headed... But EVERYONE likes me, I'm like the boy next door who offers to babysit your children or mow your law for free.

Okay, I'm not THAT nice... But to some extent. I don't even know why I feel like this? Just remember your purpose JiYong! Purpose, Purpose, Purpose! No Diary! I will not tell you the purpose yet! Not until I figure out what I will do.

 

I'm back again. So a lot has happened In the past few hours. Dara finally figured out why I summoned her today. She's going to debut with Chaerin, Bom and Minzy in the newest girl group to be formed in YG. This is exciting, considering I found her. I'm making her dreams come true, I just know it. Its like fate has brought us together, we're destined to be together and I'm going to make it happen.

 

-After the event-

The event has just finished. We didn't introduce the girls today, we just hinted it to the public. It seems a bit stupid to announce them when they're set to debut early next year. For the time being I need to find a way to get closer to Dara, so she can fall in love with me. That's my next mission.

The after party was fun, me and Dara talked a lot about everything and anything. It was like that first night we met, when everything was perfect- just me and her. Only today, my hyungs kept bothering me and the noonas were a bit annoying to. But its okay, I'm getting closer to winning her heart and that's all that matters.