CHAPTER 14

Dara's Diary

 

Tuesday 12th December

Dear Diary, 

The breeze of the cool spring air hit my face like a slap... A nice slap. (If that makes sense). The awkward meal was now over and JiYong insisted we talk somewhere more private.

We passed many small boutiques that I'd be telling the girls about. They sold the cutest, weirdest things I've ever seen. 

Finally JiYong stopped at a bench. It was in what seemed like a park. The sun was just about to set and created a beautiful orangey pink sky. The pond at the far end of the park glittered in the remaining sunlight as birds swam quietly across. The whole atmosphere was peaceful and I was glad to finally be at peace. I closed my eyes to soak it all in as I knew these moments were few in number.

'So...' JiYong began, shifting his position on the bench so that he faced forwards with his hands where on his lap.

'So..?' I repeated, my voice full of question as I opened my eyes.

'Look Dara... We seriously need to talk about this' JiYong exclaimed getting off the bench. He stood directly above me with his back facing me.

'Ji... What's wrong?' I asked. He looked at me then crouched, so that he was sitting infront of me with his hands in mine.

'Dara, don't you trust me?' He asked. His eyes full of question and worry.

'Ofcourse I do' I replied. Confusion taking over my body.

'Then tell me Dara... Tell me everything' he said. Bearly a whisper, but I still heard it.

'Tell you about what?' 

'Don't act around me. I know. I know what he did, but I don't believe it.' He looked into my eyes whilst placing his hands on my shoulder. 'I WON'T believe it until it comes out of your mouth'

He watched me expectantly. Minutes passed and still I hadn't said anything. How can I? I haven't accepted what happened yet. This was all too soon. I had to go. I should've known this was a bad idea.

I got up and saw JiYong fall to the floor. Confusion spread across his face as he tried to register what happened. 'I'm sorry' I said and began to run. I didn't know where I was going but I had to leave. Get away from this all. Everything was too much. I have to go home... To the Philippines.

Something or rather someone grabbed my shoulder. I looked back and saw sweat dripping down JiYong's face. He looked into my eyes and immediately knew I was crying. Before I could think he pulled me into a huge monster hug. 'Its okay Dara' he reassured me. 'I'm here, just tell Oppa everything' he my back and before I knew it I was crying into his shirt. 'Shhh, its okay. Let it out D' he whispered. 

'Tell me what WooYoung did' he asked. I knew his eyes would be glaring at me expectantly but he still held me to his chest.

'He..' I sniffled I couldn't say the word. I didn't want to accept it. Fresh tears rolled down my eyes as JiYong tightened his grip closing all existing space between us.


'He me'

 

 

 

 

 

Hey Subsciribers and Readers! SOO sorry for not updating for so long! im REALLY sorry! i'll upload as many as i can today and tomorrow to make up for it. Regular chapters from now on as i dont have that many exams left!

Drop me a comment below and dont forget to hit subscribe!

I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR GIVING MY STORY A CHANCE