CHAPTER 20

Dara's Diary

 

Tuesday 19th December

Dear Diary,

Me and the girls returned to Korea late at night and decided to go straight to the dorm to sleep. I lay in my bed for a good 3 hours and found I couldn’t go to sleep. I decided to go online and search all the things I need to know about my pregnancy. I found that for a normal woman a pregnancy started to show about 5 to 6 months along, but in my case it would begin showing just before the 4 months mark. This meant that  I needed to go talk to Mr YG as soon as possible. I knew I had to avoid all kinds of drama, especially with the boys. I still had no idea who the father is and I seriously hoped that it was JiYong as I actually have feelings towards him. But I also knew if WooYoung found out about this he wouldn’t let it go. It didn’t make it better that I was getting messages from both of them. WooYoung acts as if we are friends or something.

It was about 5am in the morning and it began getting light outside. I decided to go to the 24hour store to get some groceries to cook breakfast. We were expected to be at the studio for a meeting with Mr Yang Hyun-suk.

The walk to the store was pretty silent as the roads were completely empty. I had my phone and headphones with me but decided against putting them in because it has been a while since I had a peaceful stroll.

In the supermarket I walked around gathering all that I thought I needed. Not forgetting to get snacks as most of us prefer it to solid food during rehearsals. As I looked up to get some canned sweet corn I noticed there was only one left. As I reached up to get it, another hand brushed over mine and took it from my reach.

‘Dara?’ he asked. Stunned by the fact the male knew my name I turned round to see Seungri standing behind me. He pulled me into an embrace as the two of us chatted together until we checked out.

‘Let me help you with that’ he said, taking the bags from me.

‘So Seungri, what brings you out at this time?’ I asked as we walked towards the dorm.

‘Could ask you the same thing,’ he replied.

The journey was quite carefree and fun. That’s what I love about Seungri, he makes everything fun. He can lift your spirits without a second thought.

‘So Dara... can we sit for a second?’ he asked, leading me to the benched area next to the dorms.  I looked at him as I sat and I could see a troubled look on his face. I didn’t like this look. Whilst looking at him he looked up at me, straight in the eyes.

‘Dara,’ he took a dee breath, ‘I think you’re in trouble’

‘what?’ I asked in a confused tone

‘Dont be freaked out, but I did some “invstigating” whilst you were gone’ he put his hands up to look like quotation marks when he said investigating.

‘Investigating?’ I asked, ‘Investigating what exactly?’

‘Dara, you’re really talented, and so is your brother.’

‘;thanks?’ i replied. I was unsure where this conversation was heading

‘Okay, I’m just going to say it.’ he took a deep breath, ‘stay away from JiYong, WooYoung and MinHo. I don’t want to scare you, but I got a bad feeling about them. All of them’  he stood to leave.

‘What? Seungri at least explain’ i said grabbing onto his arm

‘Oh and by the way, you should wear start wearing baggie clothing’ he smiled at me, briefly looked at my stomach, sighed and left.

 

So many questions were left in my mind as I made my way upstairs. The cheerful mood I got myself in earlier was completely deflated. I didn’t want to do anything but get answers. But as I opened the door to the dorm I saw the girls already up and getting ready. The clock on the wall read 8:15am and we had a meeting at 9am. I guess breakfast is out of the question.

 

Okay, this may seem all over the place at the moment, but the story has got some direction! I final decided where the story is heading and quite a vague idea of how it's going to end. But there are alot of chappies left! So stay tuned!

Subscribe&Comment! Saranghae <3

Oh, on a side note: Anyone know what Seungri is up to? :D I'd love to hear your guesses!