CHAPTER 26

Dara's Diary

Dear Diary,

 


'Complicated?' I asked SeungRi as I took a seat next to him. He nodded in response. 

For a while we sat in silence absorbing the our mellow surroundings. The calm autumn breeze with the beautiful indigo sky made tonight feel somewhat special.

'What did the doctors say?' SeungRi suddenly asked, breaking the silence.
'They're running some tests, hopefully they find something'

'D, can I know what the problem is? Hyung wouldn't elaborate.' He turned to me with sincerity and concern in his eyes.

'They say the amniotic fluid in the womb is decreasing severely for a womb carrying twins. There's a chance that one of the babies won't survive.'

'Oh my,' SeungRi gasped, looking down. 'Dara, that sounds really bad.'
I nodded in agreement. 'I don't want to scare you but' he took a deep breath'

I turned to him in anticipation as he seemed to gathering some courage to speak his sentence. He sighed before meeting my eyes, 'WooYoung's younger brother was born like. He was meant to be a twin but the fluid caused one to die.' 
I gasped in disbelieve as I looked at SeungRi, 'Young Hyung was told that this is generic and that he might be carrying the gene. I'm so sorry noona' 

I couldn't believe my ears. Taking this into consideration, WooYoung must be father. How else would this be possible? 

Tears streamed down my face as I stared into space. After what seemed like hours, I turned to SeungRi with a weak smile. 'Thank you for telling me Oppa'

With that I got up and left. My mind was so filled with thoughts that I didn't know where I was going. Tears streamed down my face and blurred my vision. 

I'm 7 months pregnant. I don't know who the father is and one of my babies might die before I meet them. This is all too much for me. I'm only 16! 

I turned to my light to see if I could recognise the street name, and make my way back to the hotel.

My vision was blurred by a mixture of tears and a set of strong lights. I heard a loud commotion before feeling my head hit something hard. 

 

 

My lovely subscribers!! <3 You dont understand how much i love you all! although this chappie is kinda short i hope you anticipate the next one!

Sorry to keep you waiting for so long! Dont forget to drop a comment below and to subscribe!!

I love you all! Till next time.... Its ganna start getting good now!! Cant wait!

Remember to recommend to other Applers and general FF readers! Gomawo! 

SARANGHAE!!! *blows kisses*