CHAPTER 24

Dara's Diary

 

Saturday 23rd December,


Dear Diary,


That message from WooYoung seriously knocked me off guard. I mean honestly, the guy doesn't talk to me in 7months and decides now's the time to reconcile and talk over everything that happened.
So, I've been back in Seoul for 2days now and all I've done is see doctor after doctor searching for a possibility that both the twins could survive. 

                               ~ ~


'Miss Park and Mr Kwon, I've looked over the results from the test and I've discussed the results with my colleagues' Mr Choi, the doctor paused as he closed the door and sat on his revolving chair. 'It seems that this is a hereditary condition and we'd like to know if either of your mothers had similar difficulties when pregnant with you or any of your siblings' 

The two of us shared a look before turning back and shaking our head.
'Or any relative?' He asked. Again we shook our heads.

'Well, ofcourse this could be a recessive disorder and the two of you have been unfortunate to be subject to this.' he took out a piece of paper.

'Due to this we'd like to take some simple DNA samples from the both of you. By this I mean, take samples of your blood, hair and saliva. With your consent of course'

'Yes, ofcourse we give our consent' Ji answered eagerly.

'Okay, so would now be an appropriate time? Or would you like to book an appointment?' Asked the doctor.

'Right now is good' Ji answered.

I've come to realise that JiYong talks a lot more when he's nervous or annoyed. I think he just speaks the first thoughts that come into his mind.

'Okay then. Mr Kwon would you like to come with me? And Miss Park, I'll send a nurse in to keep you company while you fill in the forms.' The Doctor said before leaving the room, JiYong soon followed behind.

The silence of the small office frightened me. It wasn't the fact that I was alone, but because I was left with my thoughts. Lately I've noticed whenever I'm alone my mind is plagued with negatives. Negatives a heavily pregnant person shouldn't be thinking about. But can you blame me? I researched the effects a still birth can have on a woman, and I don't want to go there. I don't want to go through the heart ache and pain of that.

'Miss Park, right?' I looked up to see a slim brunette in her early twenties.

'Yes?' I replied.
'Hi, I'm Kwon Yuri. Doctor Choi asked me to keep you company while you fit in your forms'

'Oh, thanks Nurse Kwon'

'Hey Just call me Yuri' she said with a smile as she sat on the empty seat beside me.

For several minutes Yuri just sat beside me, looking aimlessly around the room as I filled out forms. Once I was finish with my task I caught her looking at me.

'Oh sorry,' she said as she looked away, embarrassed.

'Its okay' I replied not sure what to do with myself.

Yuri broke the silence that engulfed the room.

'Its just you look soo much like Thunder of MBLAQ' 

'Thunder?' I asked. I'm certain I know all the members of MBLAQ. I wonder who's stage name was Thunder.

'Yeah, erm... Park Sanghyun'

'He goes under the name Thunder now... Aish, that boy' I replied laughing.

'So... You know him?' She asked raising an eye brow.

'Know him? I'm his sister'

'His sister?' She repeated looking at my face with eyebrows raised. 'That would mean you're Sandara Park of 2NE1'

I nodded in response.

'OMG! So its true! You really are dating GD!' The young nurse started babbling about God knows what. Suddenly she stopped and looked at me with seriousness in her eyes. 'Don't worry Dara, I won't tell anybody anything. You have my seal of secrecy'

I don't know what it was but I felt a sudden urge to tell her everything. I mean she is a nurse who vowed her secrecy to me.

I told her everything. From how I met Ji to how I got pregnant. I even told her about WooYoung and how he could also be the father of the twins. She is the only person, aside from me& JiYong, who knows.

'Dara... You must get a sample of WooYoung's DNA. You do know that right?' Yuri asked me.

'What? Why?' I replied.

'If there is a chance that he could be the father, then there is a chance this disorder is carried in his genes. Its just a simple sample. It could save your daughter's life' 

When she spoke she had a seriousness about her. Something I trusted. And thanks to her words of wisdom, I mastered the courage to text WooYoung. 

To:WooYoung

Meet me at the park near the MBLAQ dorm at 10PM tonight

Dara


A soon as I sent the message, it was my turn to get my samples taken. But before I went into the room, I glanced my phone and saw:

From: WooYoung

I'll be there. Let's sort this out, and see where we stand

WooYoung

 

 

Havent uploaded in forever! SOOOO sorry my lovely Subbies! 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment&Subscribe&Recommend! Love you!