CHAPTER 21

Dara's Diary

 

Wednesday 20th December

Dear Diary,

On the waay to the YG building all I could think of was SeungRi. How did he know? Am I showing that much? Millions of questions ran through my mind that I was literally zoned out. Stay away from JiYong, WooYoung and MinHo. I don’t want to scare you, but I got a bad feeling about them. All of them. Why? Why must I stay away from them? WooYoung I understand... but MinHo and JiYong? Isn’t Ji SeungRi’s hyung and bandmate? Nothing in my world makes sense anymore. All I want is a tub of ice cream and to watch a movie with SangHyun. That’s how we solved problems before everything happened. But now he is busy with MBLAQ and I have 2NE1. Nothing is the same anymore.

We arrived at the YG headquarters. I swear I didn’t listen to a word Mr Yang Hyun-suk said and I felt bad seeing as it was all concerning our comeback.

‘Right girls, thats all’ he said. That was our cue to leave. ‘Dara, please stay behind’ he didn’t even look up at me as he said that. He kept his eyes firm on the papers infront of him. I looked at the girls and they all gave me encouraging smiles and fist bumps.

Once the door was securely shut, the room fell silent. An awkward moment that wasn’t lifted for several minutes.

‘Dara, its obvious to the both of us why we are here’ he said standing up and walking over to his filing cabinet.

‘Yes Mr Suk’ thats all I could say. I knew from the way he was avoiding eye contact what was coming.

What surprised me was when he walked towards me and crouched beside my chair.

‘Dara, you are now part of the YG family. Consider me as your father, and thus you are my daughter.’ He looked up to me and I could see the sincerity on his face. ‘We will work through this. The rumours will die down, but you must talk to me.’ With this he stood up and walked towards his chair.

‘Who is the guy you are rumoured to be in a relationship with.’

WHAT?! This is all about the rumours. I guess he really doesn’t know.   Was all I could think.  But then again I cant possibly say it was JiYong. This was going to have a huge impact on YG,BIGBANG and 2NE1. Too many people are at risk and will be negatively affected.

‘Mr Yang Hyun-suk,’ I began making eye contact with him,

‘Hmm...’ he replied looking into my eyes.

‘I’m pregnant’ i stated. Looking him dead in the eyes, tears began blurring my vision.

‘Dara,’ he began to stand up but hesitated, ‘ don’t know what I should say. Erm,’

The door flew open and both our eyes landed on a heaving SeungRi. It looked as if he had just ran a marathon.

‘Mr Lee, what on earth possessed you to barge in on our private conversation?’ Yang Hyun-suk looked quite enraged.

‘Sir, i didn’t think it was fair that Dara took all the responsibility. It takes two people to make a child and thus I feel I should be here’ he spoke with such honesty if I didn’t know otherwise I would have believed him.

‘Dara, is this true? Are you in a relationship with Mr Lee?’ Yang Hyun-suk asked me. All I could do was merely nod. I had no idea what was going on but I knew SeungRi was going to explain. Well, I was going to force him.

‘Well,’ Mr Yang Hyun-suk began, ‘We’ll continue this conversation tomorrow, I think Dara needs some rest, take her home SeungRi’

 

 

HAVE YOU SEEN THE MV TO 2NE1'S 'I LOVE YOU'. ONE WORD: AMAZING!

On a side note: R.I.P to Minzy's grandmother... May she rest in peace

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE! Also, if you love this fic tell your friends and family :D Thank You!

 

oh oh oh, What do you think SeungRi is up to?

Comment where you think this story is heading, I want to hear your ideas, Or just comment saying HI!

 

Love You All!!! :D

 

PS: I might update tomorrow but its unlikely seeing as i am really ill. I wrote this on the way bac from the doctors so im sorry if it is crappy!