CHAPTER 22

Dara's Diary

Thursday 21st December,

 

Dear Diary,

I have no idea what happened once I left the meeting. All I was told was that a certain Mister carried me to the hospital after a fainting episode I had.
Let's just say Sandara Park was never the same after that day. 

                                                                          ~ 15th July ~


'Miss Park, Miss Park can you hear me?' A voice ask. The tone was unrecognisable but yet professional. 'Ah, Miss Park you've awoken' a man in his early to mid 30s said to me once my eyes fluttered open. I attempted to sit as I was in an unusual lying position.

Once I was seated I could see I was in a room. A stereotypical hospital room with that nose wrinkling smell of chemicals. 

'Where am I? Why am I here?' I asked looking at the doctor.
'Erm, Miss Park, you were rushed her by your friend as you passed out. I have to ask' he began looking down at some papers, 'did you know that you're pregnant?' I nodded in response.
'Okay, so I'm going to get the test results and there are a few things we need to discuss' with this he left the room. 

'You're pregnant?' A voice asked. I never noticed there was someone else in the room with me. I looked towards the source of the voice only to see JiYong leaning on the wall. 

An awkward silence engulfed the room as he waited for me to answer. His eyes bore holes into my skull and I couldn't tear my eyes away.
'Are you?' He asked again. Sitting on the edge of my bed.
'Is it mine?' He asked after several minutes passed.

Before I could answer the doctor returned.
'Right Miss Park, it seems everything is okay' he paused 'but we are worried about the position the girls are in.'
'What do you mean?' I asked, my voice full of alarm.
'Well you're 5months along, but it seems like they are ready to be born in the next 2 months. So we are looking at a premature birth' 

That's when it hit me. My babies were coming and I had nothing prepared. They couldn't live with me and the rest of the band in the dorms as that would be unfair on the others. I have nothing ready for them or myself. Its going to be a lot of responsibility. Am I ready?

'We'll be ready for whatever God has in store for us' JiYong said smiling at me.
'Oh okay, so you're the father I take it?' JiYong nodded in response. 'Okay, I'll send the nurse up to sign some papers and you'll be free to leave.' With a bow he left the room leaving me & JiYong in a stark silence. 

'D, I don't care if I'm the father or not. I'll treat the baby like my own.'

'Babies' I whispered.
'Hmm?' He asked, coming closer.
'Babies. Twin daughters' I sneaked a glance at Ji only to see him smiling to himself.
'Well that's even better.'

 

 

OMO I havent updated in ages! I'm such a bad author!

I had all the chapters sorted for a week but my phone decided to crash and is now off to repairs. This made me depressed and it took me ages to take up writing again.

 

Anyways, the next chapter is coming up soon.... GET READY FOR SOME ACTION 

 

LOVE YOU ALL READERS&SUBSCRIBERS! PLEASE COMMENT!

 

Saranghaee!! <3