CHAPTER 15

Dara's Diary

 

Wednesday 13th December

Dear Diary,

JiYong immediately pulled away and looked at me with wide eyes. He must've saw my face was a mess as I could see the tears. 'Didn't you know?' I asked. He shook his head. 'Dara, I...' He pulled me back into a hug. 'I had no idea' he whispered. I could feel tears rolling down his eyes as they fell onto me.

I pulled away. 'Ji I'm confused' I said looking straight into his eyes. 

'About what?' He asked

'I thought you knew.' I said. He looked at me in response. His eye brows coming together, showing his confusion.

He shook his head. 'I didn't. I had no idea that bastard did that to you' his eyes looked angry. He headed towards the grass near a patch of trees. He sat down while muttering to himself. I sat beside him but not too close. I hugged my knees to my chest and prayed. Prayed for answers to the questions burning a hole in me.

'What did you know you then? I asked. Breaking the heavy silence that engulfed us. He was quiet for a while. The darkness of the early night settled around is as we watched the ripples on the pond in the distance.

'He told me you kissed him. He told me you were a big fan of his and that's why you didn't show up. He told me you...' He broke off into a silence.

'He told you I what?' I asked, pressing him to continue what he was saying. 

'He told me you were using me to get to him' he finally said. I looked at him in utter shock. 

'What?' I asked. Question obvious in my tone. *WooYoung and GDragon don't even know each other* I thought.

'Dara, you should know that WooYoung and I... You can say we're close. And I....' He let out a deep troubled sigh. I went closer to him but he stood up and walked a few feet before turning around. His eyes were full of tears and some were streaming down his face.

'I sent him to check up on you. I'm the one behind all of this. Dara...' He came closer. 'I didn't know he would do this. I knew he liked you but he accepted that I loved you and that I should have a shot. I didn't know he would take advantage of you. I'm sorry. I'm soo sorry' his words weren't sinking in anymore. 

'You... You sent him?' I asked whilst standing up. I nodded then turned away from me.

'I should go' he said. He began to walk away.

'I didn't know he would do this. I knew he liked you but he accepted that I loved you and that I should have a shot. I didn't know he would take advantage of you. I'm sorry. I'm soo sorry' 

His words kept replaying in my mind.

'he accepted that I loved you and that I should have a shot.'

*WHAAAAAT?!!!* the words had finally sinked in. *JiYong just confessed he liked me.... No... It can't be he didn't say that* well only one way to find out I guess... 

*Ji... I don't blame you' I shouted after him. He stopped in his tracks and turned around. 'You don't?' He asked. I shook my head. 'HE took advantage of me. HE did all of this. Not you' he came closer. 'I can't believe your forgiving me' he smiled. 
'Well I haven't forgiven you yet.' I smirked.
'Dara...' JiYong began coming closer to me. So close our foreheads touched. My heart was pounding so loud I could hear it in my ears. 'Can I kiss you?' He asked. But before I could answer he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. It felt... Amazing. So different to last night where I was just trying to get away. The kiss deepened and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both broke off in search of air. As our eyes connected JiYong leaned in again and sent another shot of electricity down my body. 

He began to pull on the him on my dress. This made my eyes jolt open as I remembered last night. 'I gotta go' I said and began to walk away. Before I got too far JiYong grabbed my wrists and pulled me into another hug.

'I love you Dara. I would never hurt you' he whispered into my ear. I blushed while smiling into his shirt. 'I wish I could make you forget what happened last night.' He whispered. I pulled away and smiled at him.'There's nothing you can do. But I appreciate everything you've done so far.' I kissed his cheek and began to walk away.

Again he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. 'Let me mark my territory' he said in a husky voice I've never heard him use before. 'What?' I asked, genuinely confused.
'He took what should've been mine so let me take it back from him' he said and pulled at my dress again. 'Ji what are you doing?' I cried.

'Dara..' He asked looking deeply into my eyes. 'Do you love me?' I nodded. 'Well then let me be the one to take your ity. Not that basterd who stole it last night.' I was speechless.

Before I could think he pressed his lips against mine. This time when the kiss deepened, I didn't stop him. I loved him and he loved me. There's nothing wrong with this.

Except for the fact that he's 20 and I'm 14 and we're in the middle of a park

 

Yo Subbies! Hope you enjoy the chapter! Tell me what you think about the story so far... I want to interact with you more so just drop a comment below :D

New Readers and Silent Readers dont forget to subscribe! Give me the encouragement to continue writing this fic! :D