CHAPTER 12

Dara's Diary

 

I'm in a good mood so I'm treating you to another update! Enjoy :D

 

 

 

Saturday 9th December

Dear Diary, 

Mystic land was our place. We always went there to celebrate, to cheer up or just to have a laugh. Today was special. MinHo and I laughed so much. I don't think I've ever seen him like this before. His eyes beamed with joy as he looked around the park. We went on everything from the scariest rides to the most childish. 

I didn't register the fact that the sun had set and moon was out until MinHo decided it was time to head home. Shock took over my system. *I’m late* I screamed in my mind. I whipped out my phone and saw 10:38PM! That wasn't all. I had 3 miss calls and 5 messages.

Once I was alone in the dorm I ran to get ready. I felt so bad. I bid MinHo goodbye in such a rude way. I opened by door and sprinted towards my wardrobe and began throwing out all the possible outfits.

I turned to examine the clothes on my bed when a pair of lips pressed against mine. I was so startled; I punched the person in the chest to get him off. He didn't bug. He pushed me on to the wall and began running his hands up and down my back while he kissed my neck. 'Stop it!' I yelled, 'get off me!' I continued kicking and punching him. 'Stop it Dara! I know you want me!' He said, bringing his lips back to mine. 

I knew that voice. I know him.

Suddenly he picked me up, spun me and threw me onto the bed. I landed on top of my clothes. Fear consumed my body as he made his way towards me. I tried to move but he already positioned himself on top of me. 'Come on Dara! You're not that innocent' he whispered in my ear. As he nibbled on it.


I knew what was coming. But how could he? How could he do this to me?

 

 

 

Subscribe and Comment! Thank you!