CHAPTER 4

Dara's Diary

Thursday 30th November

 

Dear Diary,

 

Have you ever felt the fea tha consumes your whole body as you wait for a verdict? Let me tell you, i have. As a matter of fact, Im feeling it now. A feelng that every inch in your body can feel. Every second drags slowly by. The wooden door seals your fate, and all you can do is look at it. Behind it were 3 people deciding on your future. In their hands they hold the power to either compeletly destroy you and watch you become nothing more than a lump of flesh and blood or they can grant you a second chance. After all eveyone deserves one. Right?

 

Sorry Diary! I sort of skipped ahead to the present, Im too stressed to write right now. So im going to carry on tomorrow. Let me just warn you, the next stages of the story are traumatising for me to relive. But in order to recover and recall I must relive it all. 

 

Thank you for the strength you have given me so far Diary. I will forever be grateful.

 

-----------------------------

I promise this will be the shortest chapter I upload. It's to make this seem more like a diary. But don't worry this is all relevent to the story! :D

 

Okay i re uploaded this chapter because it was really dodgy. Please tell me if you're having trouble reading it!