CHAPTER 18

Dara's Diary

 

Sunday 17th December

Dear Diary,

I was woken at the crack of dawn. My mother took the initiative to call the doctors and book me an appointment. Although I would've been fine going alone 2NE1 and my mum decided to accompany me. It felt amazing being surrounded by my loved ones. I knew how that I had found myself a family.


The wait at the doctors wasn't that long. I was one of the first patients and it was weird seeing familiar faces. There was no point disguising ourselves since the village is quite small.

'Dara-ssi! So good to see you!' My doctor exclaimed as she hugged me. She was my mother's best friend so I had grown up seeing her often.

'You too Mrs Lee' I replied with a smile.
'This way girls' she said and led us to her practise room.

'Right Dara let me quickly process these results and I'll let you know' Mrs Lee said with a smile before she left. We had been sitting here for 10 minutes as she ran different tests on me. 

It was good having people here with me because it made the wait less excruciating. 

After 10 minutes Mrs Lee returned. Her face seemed sulken and she look anxious.
'What did you find?' My mother asked.
'Well, erm...' She sighed, 'there is no easy way to say this Dara but' she looked at the sheets she carried at brought one out. 'The results show that you are currently 3 months pregnant'

'WHAT?!' We all exclaimed. It seemed like the eyes of everyone in the room was going to pop out.
'That's impossible' I said sudden breaking the silence. My tears were streaming down my face as I looked at my stomach.
'Dara... In 6 months time you are going to give birth to beautiful daughters. Please be happy' Mrs Lee added. I looked at her trying to force a smile.
'Hang on' Minzy said, speaking for the first time. 'Did you say daughters? As in plural?' She asked. Mrs Lee nodded not making any eye contact.
'I'm carrying twins?' I shouted. Again Mrs Lee merely nodded. 

The news was a shock to everyone. The ride home was silent and awkward as I tried hard to hold back my tears. I could tell the girls and my mother weren't taking lightly to the news as no one had looked at me since we left the surgery.

The afternoon quickly passed as my thoughts were all over the place. Once is started getting dark Minzy walked into my room shortly followed by ChaeRin and Bom. They all sat in different places in my room.

'Dara' ChaeRin began 'whatever happens just know that we're here for you' she said. She looked me straight in the eye and I could tell she was being sincere.
'But we need you to tell us what happened.' She added, her voice becoming serious. 'Who's the father of your babies?'

 

 

Sorry that it seems a bit rushed I just wanted to get the story moving to the sooner rather than dragging the story on. Please Comment and Subscribe! 

On a side note: Who do you think should be the daddy- JiYong or WooYoung?