CHAPTER 7

Dara's Diary

Well, I'm in a good mood and I've already written this chapter so I'm going to upload it. :D I'm going to see how many chapters I can get up before school starts again on Monday! Aish, i wish the holidays were longer. Anyways, Enjoy! 

Monday 4th December

Dear Diary, 

I had a weird dream last night. Hm, I'll tell you about it later. Back to the story.

'Okay' I replied uncertainly. The others seemed relieved. 'Right, Question 1' JiYong teased. 'Daaaraaa, your happy to be in this car with us, right?' JiYong began.
'Yes' I replied in a matter fact way.
'Question 2' said Young Bae, 'your what, 17?' He asked.
'No,' I replied. They all gasped. 'What?' JiYong exclaimed. 
'Question 3-' Seungri began 'your 16?' He asked. 
'Yes' I replied. Again they all gasped. 
'Okay. End of game' he announced. I looked at him in shock, 'Seungri oppa why did you end the game?' I asked.
'Because we've arrived' he beamed.

I looked out the window and saw what seemed like a concert hall. Hundreds of girls, many with painted banner, rushed towards the car, only to be stopped by security. 'Dara,' Daesung called 'stick close to JiYong Hyung' he added. I nodded and lookedf at JiYong who flashed me his winners smile. The door opened and slowly the members got out one by one. The cheers that came from the crowd deafened me, but I enjoyed it. *i want people to cheer for me like that* I thought. 
JiYong grabbed my hand and led me out of the car. I could hear people whispering about me and questionning why the mighty GD was holding my hand. I just wanted to run but JiYong put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He waved at the crowd and even stopped for a few photos. I was still in my uniform and I must've looked out of place next to him. The railing that held back the fans seemed to go on for ages. Finally we reached the door, and I launched myself at it. But JiYong had other plans. He turned around a final time to wave at his fans and then turned to me. He smiled and bent down so his lips were next to my ears. 'Don't be shy' he whispered. The crowd exploded at this point and he quickly pushed me into the door. *what was all that?* I thought. 

We seemed to have entered what looked like the back entrance to a grand hotel. I saw the other 4 boys ahead of me talking to 3 stunning girls and an older looking man. 'Ah' he said when he saw us approaching. 'So JiYong' he bagan 'where's this girl you've been on about?' He asked. His face made him look you, he looked like he was in his early 40s maybe late 30s. JiYong smiled and pointed at me. 'Here she is' he said proudly. The other BIGBANG members looked confused. 'Hyung' Seungri began, 'I'm sure she's your girlfriend or something!' He exclaimed. 'Anyeo!' I shouted, maybe a bit louder than I shoud've. 'Hmm,' said one of the girls, that stood between Yoing Bae Oppa and Mr. CEO (I presume he is the CEO or the manager). 'She looks... A bit...' She began. It looked like she was looking for the right word. She had amazing long blonde hair that was styled to look a bit rebelious. She had long legs and an hour glass figure. She wore a figure hugging dress and long boots that came up to her knees. She wore light makeup and looked like an asian beauty. 'Young' added another girl. This one had silky black hair that came below her neck. It was partly in a bubble and the rest was curled. She also had an amazing body and wore skinny jeans and a top that revealed her stomach. Her boots were the same as the blonde girl's. 'How old are you?' Asked the last girl. She clearly looked the youngest and was also the shortest. Her hair was in a bob cut and came just below her jawline. It was mainly black with purple highlights. Her youthfulness was expressed through her clothing, which, although it was rebellious was still not too revealing. 'I'm 16,' I answered. 
'Hmmm,' thought Mr.CEO as he walked around me. 'Okay we can work with this' he finally said, 'Get her to makeup and wardrobe, once their done with her she can pass for 24 maybe 25' he nodded. With that I was dragged into a room with a lot of mirror. I was forced to sit in a chair while about 8 people looked me up and down. 'You have 3 hours' shouted Mr.CEO popping his head through the door. He left and the 3 girls entered and took a seat on the sofa behind me. They smiled encouragingly. And with that my transformation began. 

But for what, I wasn't sure.