CHAPTER 6

Dara's Diary

 


Sunday 3rd December 

Dear Diary,  

I'm not ganna bother with the details of today. Let me just continue where I left off yesterday. 

The car journey with the boys wasn't too bad. They pretty much kept to themselves and almost forgot about me. ALMOST. After watching the scenery go by for 10 minutes, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I sharply turned to my right where a set of smiling pearls greeted me. I focused on the face and realised JiYong Oppa wasn't next to me anymore. It was the devilishly handsome T.O.P Oppa. His charismatic eyes send shivers all over my body and I found myself enchanted, I couldn't look away. 
'Hi' he finally said, broadening his smile. 
'Hey' I replied trying hard to keep my voice steady. 
'Enjoying yourself?' He asked, his smile lighting up his face. 
'Course' I replied. He rested his hand on my shoulders and lent in closer. 
'Don't be shy, we won't hurt you' he whispered in my ear. I smiled at him as he moved back into his seat. I decided to look at what the others were doing. 
Seungri was still on his phone, occasionally smirking at it. Yong Bae Oppa and Daesung Oppa seemed to be engaged in a serious conversion until they burst out laughing. Their smiling faces made me want to laugh. They both looked SO adorable. T.O.P and JiYong oppa sat beside me and were also talking about something. Feeling my gaze on them JiYong sat himself up straight and clapped his hands. All eyes automatically fell upon him. 
'Right' he began ' I think we should play a little game' he smiled, the others shrugged in agreement, 'so our guest can get to know us better' he added, sending me a brief smile. 
'Okay' Seungri chimed from his seat, putting away his phone. 'Let's play a game called '21 questions'' the others smirked and laughed. 
'Alright' T.O.P said. 
'What's '21 questions'?' I asked. 
'Its a game the YG family always play' Daesung began, 'basically, we ask you 21 questions to which you can only answer 'yes' or 'no'.' He said. The others looked at me, hoping I understood. 
'Okay, but... How do you win?' I asked. They all burst out laughing. 
'Honey,' Seungri sighed 'there are no winners or loser. This is to get to know each other' he added. 
'Okay, we probably have an hour and a bit before we arrive' JiYong announced.'Who wants to start?' He added.Everyone looked at each other. 
'I will' Young Bae suddenly said. 
'NO' Seungri shouted, 'it’s only fair if Dara starts, seeing it’s her first time playing' he smiled in my directions. Everyone seemed to agree. Guess I'm going first.

Hey, I'm really sorry if you can't view the chapters properly. I'm trying to sort it out, but nothing seems to be working. So im just hoping its my laptop where the problem is an no where else! Anyways, I really hope your enjoying the story so far. I'm ganna try and make it more exciting and don't worry, there will be some action soon.

 

 

 

Dont forget to subscribe and comment! :D