So... This is whats going on

Dara's Diary

Hey Subbies!!! Im writing this to inform you guys on what's been going on... I think I atleast owe you an explanation

Right, first of all IM SOOOO SORRRY!!! FOR NOT UPDATING! I've been really ill over the last few months and my train of thought hasn't been producing the chapters how I want them to turn out... I think I owe you guys some good chapters, instead of something that I've spent 5mins on.

 

Also, due to the fact that I might not be recovering for a while... I was actually thinking about ending the story soon. 

I do'nt want it to end... but I think I have to... to stop it from being dragged out too long and having you all forget what's happening.

I might at a later date write a spin off which includes everything I wanted to add... But for now I'm going ahead and writing the last few chapters.

 

I'm sooo sorry for having to do this... but I cant cope with everything that's going on and having to write something that actually makes sense. I know I sound really selfish... but I hope you all understand.

 

I'm not saying this is going to be the end of me writing on AFF... Im just saying I'm going to go on an extended break... so I want to finish off what I've started..

 

So for now... Thank you everyone and I'm really sorry. I'll understand if you hate me after this... but I have to think about my health before anything else. 

 

I hope you all understand... but otherwise I LOVE YOU ALL!! and I really miss you guys! 

 

Thanks for reading,

Suzy!