CHAPTER 5

Dara's Diary

Saturday 2nd December

Dear Diary, 

I'm not revealing anything about 27&28th November until I get there. Be patient. 

So where was I ... Oh yeah 15th August

I remember those brown eyes looking at me with patience, this slowly turned into questioning as his eyebrows came together. ahh, he looked so cute when he looked confused
'What's wrong Dara? You need help getting in?' He asked sarcastically
'Erm, I can't really get into a car with strangers. My parents taught me better' I answered. It was true, my parents taught me never to get into a car with strangers unless you knew the meaning behind it.
'Well, I'm not a stranger' he replied 'I'm JiYong,' he paused 'have you forgotten me already?' He added, mocking me. I sighed, I hated to explain things. I looked down at my feet trying to find the right words to make him understand. I could hear his sharp inhale of air and seconds later exhaling it just as quick. I looked up to see him standing right in front of me. *when did he move?* I thought to myself.
'Listen Dara...' He began, placing both his hands on my arms. His touch sent shivers through my body and I found myself glued to his eyes. 'I wouldn't do this if it would harm you. I...' He was interrupted by the loud crashing of the door. 4 boys shoved themselves out and began running towards the car. They were screaming at us, but their words were drowned in the chaos that followed them. Pupils, mainly girls, screamed and chased them in a fangirl manner, while teachers, looking displeased, looked more like they were ushering them off the building while attempting to calm the crowd. One of the boys, the youngest looking- I think his name was Seungri- lead the members towards the car. He stopped in front of us, quickly looking from GD to me. Without warning he grabbed our hands and dragged us towards the car. Guess I was being forced to go with them, whether I liked it or not.

The inside of the car was amazing. It reminded me a bit of the Tardis (yes, I've seen Doctor Who, don't be so surprised). The interior was light brown leather while the exterior was jet black. The windows were tinted and concealed us from the outside world. There was enough space for the six of us to sit without crushing each other. (Me and GD on one side and the others facing us) Taeyang was the last to enter the car. He was busy blowing kisses to the fans that were desperately trying to grab him. After about two minutes of waiting Seung Hyun (T.O.P) took it upon himself to make him enter the car, by force. I watched the whole scene with an amused expression. Well, it isn't everyday that your favourite superstar and his band mates come to your school and rush you off. It was like something out of a drama, and let me tell you, I loved it.

When the car began to move and everyone was settled down, I only thought of 1 thing. School. I was in a car with 5 of the hottest boys in Korea and all I could think of was school. Someone shoot now. 
I must've had a deep look on my face because GD put his arm around me, automatically bring me back. I looked at him in both shock and confusion. Well the logical side of me felt that, the rest of me felt like fireworks were set off, GD was actually touching me. AGAIN. He smiled at me, which I admit melted my heart, and asked with an anticipating tone 'what's wrong? Don't you want to be here?' I must've been imagining things because I thought I could hear a bit of hurt in his voice. He smiled at me, as if he was challenging me to say no, which of course I didn't. Our moment wasn't missed by the other members who finally acknowledged my presence. This wasn't a good sign,* 8 minutes we've been together in this car and they just notice me now?* I thought to myself. All 4 of them smiled sheepishly as if waiting for me to speak. However, in return I smiled back, showing them I don't give in to charm. A few seconds passed and I knew, from what I've read, these boys didn't like awkward. That was confirmed. The quietest member, who had the most beautiful smiling face I have EVER seen, extended his arm out to me. 'I'm Deasung' he smiled 'I'm the looks in BIGBANG' 
'I'm Sandara, but you can call me Dara. Nice to meet you' I replied, shaking his hand. The other members soon followed. I never expected to meet BIGBANG like this. I always expected it to be less formal. I guess I was wrong. After introducing themselves, the members all occupied themselves with their phones, occasionally turning to Seungri to show him something. Every time he would reply with a little smirk and nod before returning to his own phone. For some reason, the maknae gave off a player vibe and I made a mental note to be careful around him. 

And I was right.

 

Hey, sorry for the extremely long chapter. I hope your liking the story so far. Thank you for reading this and I would appreciate any feedback you might have. THANK YOU!