CHAPTER 33

Dara's Diary

 

Dear Diary,

 

'Thank you for travelling with Seoul Airlines' 

With that announcement we gathered our stuff and got off the plane. The fresh morning breeze hit me immediately. *I missed this* 

Before I could enjoy anything I felt Yun-Ji release her grip on my hand. As soon as she was free she decided to run as fast as her legs could carry her. 

'Look after Yu-Ri!' I shouted at Bae, who he immediately grabbed hold of her little hand. 

It took me 10minutes to catch Yun-Ji. She found it hilarious to dodge around people's legs. Something anyone over 7 can't do. 

After catching her, it was a mission finding Bae and Yu-Ri. Before I could walk towards the gate we just left I heard a commotion building in front of us.

'Oppa!!' 'Saranghae' 'Oppa!!'

*Fan girls* I thought. I decided to carry Yun-Ji to avoid losing her again. *Damn you Bae, where are you?* I silently cursed in my head. 

'Ah, Dara!'

I turned to see Bae and Yun-Ji walking towards us with our luggage.

'Life saver!' I said as I took some of the bags from him.

'Anytime D, anytime' he said laughing. I raised my eyebrow, but decided not to not pursue the subject. 

'Hyung!' I heard someone shout and engulf Bae in a back hug. 

Seconds later, I felt a crowd gathering and I could already hear murmurs. 

*Must.Get.Out.Of.Here*

Acting on my impulses I began gathering my luggage and dragged the bags and girls towards the exit. 

I didn't get far as I bumped into someone, resulting in them dropping their coffee.

'Aish! Seriously?' A male voice exclaimed. 

I looked up only lock eyes with the one person I didn't want to see yet.

'Ssantokki? Is that you?' 

'Ji-Ji-JiYong?' I replied as I dropped my bags. He pulled me into a hug as I stood there frozen. 

*he still smells the same. He feels the same. He feels... Safe*

Before I could react to the hug, the girls caught up with everything.

'Umma, is that my Appa?' Yun-Ji shouted, causing many onlookers to stop and stare.

JiYong pulled away and dropped to his knees. He put his hands on her shoulders as I watched a tear roll down his cheek. 

'Are you Yun-Ji?' He asked. A shocked Yun-Ji slowly nodded her head, and more tears began falling down Ji's cheeks.

'I've missed you baby! I've missed you so much' he cried into her shoulders. 

Watching this interaction, I couldn't stop the tears welling up. 

'Umma! YongBae sam-chon said to wait.' Yu-Ri paused as she saw her sister hugging a crying man. 'Yah! Yun-Ji ah! Who's that?' She asked as she got closer to her sister.

'Yu-Ri?' JiYong asked as he looked up. 

'Who are you?' 

'He... He's your appa' I replied as I finally let my tears fall. 

Upon hearing this JiYong let out a sigh of relief as he pulled Yu-Ri into a tight hug. 

'I've missed you! I've missed you both!' He sobbed into their shoulders as he held them tightly. 

Several minutes later he let go and stood in front of me. I didn't know what to expect. How's he meant to react? How am I meant to react?

'Don't you ever put me through that! Ever! I'm serious Dara, I don't think I can cope if you left me again' he said wiping away his tears.

'They're my daughters and you're my girlfriend. No one is ever taking that away from me. From us' he said before engulfing me in a massive bear hug.

'I love you Baby. I love you so much' he whispered.

 

Good Morning all! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'm not too sure when the next one will be up seeing as I'm cramming for my exams. But hey ho... I'll use one of my frees to draft and upload hopefully!

 

Remeber to Comment&Subscribe&Recommend!

 

I LOVE YOU!!