CHAPTER 29

Dara's Diary

 

Dear Diary,

 

 

'Mr Kwon, please stop pacing around the room. You're driving me crazy' I heard a female voice say. 

'How am I supposed to relax,Ae Jung. That's my girlfriend and the mother of my babies lying there! She could die!!' I heard JiYong exclaim. *Die? I'm sure I'm not dead* I thought

'Ji she aint going to die. Her heart rate shows she's sleeping'

'You said she's been sleeping for the past 3 days.' Ji shouted at her.

'Please calm down.' She asked tenderly.

A creepy silence engulfed the room as I continued to lie on the bed. For some strange reason my eyes refused to open and I felt as though I had no control over anything.

'Oh come on guys, I'm just going to put down the flowers and... OMG HYUNG!!' I heard SeungRi scream as the door flung open. 

The bang from the door hitting the wall caused me to sit up in fright. My eyes finally opening.

In front of me I saw an unbelievable sight. To my left, in the doorway, stood TaeYang, DaeSung and SeungRi.

To my right, pressed against the wall was JiYong and holding onto him was Nurse Ae.

'Guys...' JiYong began before he was interrupted by a voice I never thought I'd hear again.

'Ya Lee SeungRi, where are you?

Seconds later, the owner of the voice entered the room.

'Jung WooYoung, what is he doing here?' JiYong demanded as he made his was towards SeungRi.

'Dude, you're the one kissing a nurse infront of your girlfriend! Come on' SeungRi spat back.

'I wasn't kissing her, you idiot. I ...' 

'Come on Ji, you can't deny this for ever' Ae Jung interrupted.

'What's going on?' I asked. It was just above a whisper but loud enough for everyone in the room to look at me.

'Dara, you're awake?' Ji smiled as he walked towards me. Before he could touch me I used all my strength to get out of the bed.

'Where are you going, Ms Park?' Asked Ae Jung.

'To ... See my daughters' I replied staring at JiYong. 'I don't know what's going on but right now, I don't care. Sort this out between yourselves' 

And with that I left the room.

I didn't get far before I collapsed. Luckily, my room was right outside the nurses station and someone came rushing towards me.

'Ms Park, we can't let you walk around alone' the young nurse said as she led my back to my room.

'Please let me see my babies' I pleaded with her. I could see her eyes soften as she changed our route towards a wheelchair.

'I...' I began, the look of confusion must've been loud enough as she said,
'We can't let you walk around right now, Ms Park, you're still weak' she smiled.

With that she wheeled me towards a room. It was a medium sized room and I was led to a space between 2 incubators.

'Dara, meet your babies' she smiled as she took out the first one.

'This is the eldest of the two' she handed her to me very carefully. 

Tears were already rolling down my face as I smiled at my child. She had the cutest nose I've ever seen, accompanied by the smallest eyes. She was perfect. 

I was handed the second one and I could finally compare the two.

'Ahh, look at you two!' I heard a voice. A voice I hadn't heard in ages. 

'Thanks a lot Unnie, now you ruined the moment for her'

'Shut your mouths, before I shut them for you'

'Come in girls. I've missed you guys'

With that the 3 of them came rushing in. Bom, ChaeRin and MinJi. How I've missed them!?

'Omg, she's so cute! Call her Minzy! Please!!' MinJi whined as she looked at my eldest.

'Minzy and ChaeRin. Wow Dara, you know how to name your babies!' ChaeRin said as I laughed.

'What about me?' Bom asked looking at me expectantly.

'As if Unnie, she'll be a corn addict. Noone wants that' MinJi commented as we all laughed with her.

'I think Yuri and Minzy should be nice names. Kwon Yuri and Kwon Minzy. What do you think Dara?' ChaeRin asked.

'Park Yuri and Park Yun-Ji...'

'Aka MinJi' Minzy interrupted. We all laughed at the maknae's constant plea for attention.

'Whatever Min' Bom said, rolling her eyes.

'Dara, shouldn't you discuss names with Ji' asked CL as she sat beside me.

'I don't know...' I looked at my babies. MY babies, no one would take them away from me. EVER.

'You don't know what?' Minzy asked looking at me.

'I don't know if I want him to be with him, if I want I'm their lives... If he's their dad' I whispered the last bit, but it was loud enough for them to hear.

'WHAT?!!' They all exclaimed, causing the nurse to complain. We bowed and apologised before they turned their attention back to me.

'What do you mean?' Minzy asked.

'Who else is there?' Bom asked

'What the hell, Ssantokki' CL said

'I mean that I don't think JiYong is their father. I was.. Erm,... I' I was completely lost for words. I've never told them what happened so, I just don't know how to break it to them.

'You can tell us anything, Dara.' Bom reassured me. I sighed before putting the babies in their separate incubators.

'Remember the night of the Bigbang party?' I asked as they all nodded.

'The one you missed?' Minzy asked

'Well, I didn't go because I was ... By Jung WooYoung' I looked down, somehow I still blame myself for what has happened.

'What?' CL whispered clearly still in shock over what I've just said. 'How do you even know that bastard?'

'Ji introduced us once when we first debuted.' 

'How do you know he's the dad then?' Minzy asked. The others pondered for a while before looking up at me, expecting an answer.

'Well, during my pregnancy, there've been a few problems'

'What problems?' Bom exclaimed, 'Are the girls okay?' She said going over to the incubators.

'They're fine now. But there was a problem with the amniotic fluid, a problem which is hereditary. A problem the Jung family has had before.' 

'Is there no other way to see who the dad is?' Bom asked as she looked at my children. I shook my head looking down, accepting the father of my babies isn't the man I love.

'Erm, I don't mean to interrupt' the young nurse said as she made her way towards me with a clipboard. 'I'm guessing that Dr. Choi hasn't given you back the results from the DNA test over the fluid problem' 

'What's the point?' I replied, ' I already know the answer. Both me and Ji are negative'

'Actually, the results show that Miss Park, you carry the hereditary gene for this disease.'

'What? That's impossible. No one in my family has ever had this problem'

'Yes, but see the R here.' She said pointing at a capital R in a sentence that I couldn't comprehend.

'Yes' I replied

'That means recessive. You're family are carriers but there is a 1 in 100 chance that it would happen to your pregnancy. So you're a pretty rare case.'

'Wow, so Ji could still be the dad' CL sighed.

'I don't know if I want him to be' I whispered. 'Nurse, when can I go home?'

'Well, the girls are ready to be discharged but you might be a few days. However, if you live within a 20km radius of the hospital, we could release you early'

'Girls, mind if we stay at the dorms for a few days?' I asked as the 3 of them literally jumped in glee before engulfing me in a bear hug.

'OFCOURSE D!' They exclaimed.

'I can play with MinJi' MinZy said as she walked towards the incubators, causing us all to laugh at her antics.

 

Hey, I brought ya'll a new chappy! Hope you enjoyed it! Not the best chapter i've written but I think it's the longest lol.

Anyways, Don't kill me but there's alot more action coming so im gnna take more care to write it properly!

Oh, im also working on a new fic with Bang YongGuk, HimChan & and OC so please look forwards to it

As always, Comment&Subscribe&Recommend!

I love you all!

 

OH YEAH! I wanted to know... Do you guys want a one off GD chappy to fill you in on his take of the story so far. I haven't done this in ages. Just drop a comment below! Thank you