CHAPTER 30

Dara's Diary

 

Dear Diary,

 

'Alright Dara,' Cl replied as she looked at me with a weak smile.

'Are you sure this is what you want?' Bom asked for the millionth time.

'Yes. I'm raising my girls at home. Alone.' I said sternly. More to discipline my conflicting emotions than anything else.

Its been 3 weeks since I woke up from my mini episode. The doctors told me it was due to the pressure and blood loss during labour. So nothing much to worry about. 

JiYong has been bothering me so much over the past few days. He constantly calls and texts. I know its bad distancing him like this but, I can't help it. I don't know who Ae Jung is to him and quite frankly I'm scared to find out. So I'm doing the cowardly thing and running away. Back to the Philippines with my babies.

'Okay Dara, then we'll drive you to the airport once you return from your check up' Bom replied as she walked me to the elevator. I've been staying with the girls for nearly a month now, and I know its unfair to them, but they insisted I stay with them instead of going to a hotel.

'The girls will need feeding at...' 

'3 o'clock or when they wake up, which ever comes first. Yes, we know Dara!' Bom exclaimed as she stopped me repeating the same instruction for the 5th time this hour.

'Right. I'll call you when I'm finish' I smiled as the elevator arrived.


'Thank you Dr Choi. For everything' I bowed knowing this was my final check up with him.

'Its been a pleasure Ms Park. And I've already emailed your files to Dr Kim.' He smiled as he went back into his office.

The mid autumn Seoul air could be felt as soon as I stepped out of the building. *im ganna miss all of this*

'Dara?' I heard someone say. 'Yeah, all's going to plan, hyung.' he paused. 'I heard she's going back home today. And Ji hasn't seen the babies in 3 weeks. You should see the state that loser is in. He blames himself.' 

I looked around the corner to see someone talking on the phone. *OMG, I know him?!* I thought

'It was a brilliant idea getting WooYoung to do the deed for us. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone right?' he laughed.

'How was I supposed to know she'd get pregnant? Such confusion... This'll surely bring GD's reign to an end and make you supreme, Hyung!' he smiled and hung up. 

The rest of the journey passed in a blur. *this is so complicated. Why would he be involved? And who is his hyung?*

'Dara are you sure you want to leave?' Bom asked for the millionth time.

'Yes, I have to. They're something I have to do back home, I'll be back soon'

With this they all gasped. 'You're coming back?' CL asked, failing to hide the excitement in her voice.

'I got to do some digging back home and I want the girls to have a couple years out of the country.' 

I smiled at my 3 best friends whilst walking to the departure gate with my babies. I smiled at the thought of how and when we'll meet again, this surely isn't goodbye.

 

 

HEY!! Sorry for the long wait & short update! I'm already half way thru the next chappie so it should be up before Friday!

I think we're in the last few chappies of the past! I'll tell you when we get to the present.

Anyways, Please tell me what you think of the story! Comment&Subscribe&Recommend!

I love you all! <3

 

OH PS!!!: Who do you think is the one on the phone? And who is he calling? 

I have given so many clues through out the story so lets see if anyone has picked them up! :D But be prepared for SO MANY TWISTS!

 

All will be revealed soon my darlings!!