Unexpected Appearance

Broken Strings

I want to apologize for not updating these days.... ^_^

Something just came up...

With that, I uploaded Chapter 9 and will update another chapter later this evening....

Enjoy!!! ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Dara stirred away in the bed when she felt something warm on her face. She tries to open her left eye and let them adjust to the bright light that seems blinding her. When she finally able to open her eyes, she looked at the window, rays of sun illuminating her smooth skin and she can hear the birds happily chirping outside. She stared at the window for a few seconds and blinked several times, until it dawned to her…  SHE’S LATE!

 

 

She abruptly sat up and looks instantly at the bedside clock.“OMO!” She suddenly stands up and dash towards her luggage stumbling down along the way. “Aisht! Why didn’t Bommie wake me up?!” She rushes towards the bathroom to take a quick bath.

 

 

After her bath, she rummages onto her luggage to find an outfit for her first day in the academy. She found her silver leather biker pants and put it on. “I’m late! I’m late!” She chanted loudly and annoyingly while trying to put on her Balenciaga hand-printed sleeveless shirt then her eyes suddenly landed on a piece of paper placed under her phone so she usher herself towards the note and read it.

 

 

Ssantokki,

I went ahead coz I don’t want to be late.

I tried to wake you up but you won’t budge so I let you be.

I’ll just tell the chairman that you’ll probably be late because of jetlag.

Call me when you arrive at school.

Bom

 

 

“Aigoo! I’m so gonna pound you to death for not waking me up. Now I’m late” she grumbles and glance at the clock that strikes 9:20. “Omo! I need to hurry” She hurriedly throws in her wallet, cell phone and her acceptance letter on her shoulder bag. She then put on her red sleeveless leather jacket and grab one of her guitar case. She proceeded downstairs to bid goodbye to Bom’s mom as she flee her way out of the house.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note

Here’s a website where in you could get a glimpse of what Dara’s outfit:

http://sandaraparkfashion.wordpress.com/2011/05/06/sandara-is-lonely/

I couldn't paste it here so I just posted the webpage.... hoping that it would help... ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

It’s 10 o’clock in the morning and me together with the rest of Bigbang were seating in a somewhat stoned picnic table under a big Oak tree in the school ground near the entrance gate… chilling. Good thing our Instructor, Sean, had an emergency back home so our class got cancelled. All the members including me don’t look good today. We look WASTED! And we feel like CRAP! As we still have hangovers. We partied till 2 in the morning and I dropped TOP hyung first before I went home so I arrived probably at around 3. I didn’t even bother to change and went straight to bed as I dozed off right after.

 

 

I’m tapping my pen against my lyrics notebook with random letters and words written on it as I was getting frustrated coz I can’t get my head straight! ‘Stupid hangover!’ I thought. I can’t focus on writing new lyrics as my head continues to throb.

 

 

Suddenly my mind flashed into the pair of captivating eyes I saw last night. ‘Why would I suddenly think of her?’ I thought.  The only thing that caught my attention was her eyes, those eyes that seem to convey many emotions. I tried to remember her face but I couldn’t coz its dark and she had her hood on.

 

 

To drift the mysterious girl from last night out off my mind, I shift my attention to my friends. Seungri, who sat across me, is staring blankly at who knows where! He looked asleep with eyes wide open and dark circles under his eyes are more visible. Beside him is Daesung who’s looking at himself in the mirror trying to fix his hair. Youngbae, who sat at Daesung’s left, is wearing this huge sun glasses as he silently drinking coffee, which he bought at the cafeteria earlier while TOP hyung whose sitting beside me has his head low leaning in his right hand propped on the table, sleeping. Our back is facing the school’s gate.

 

 

“This is so boring…” Daesung muttered, still checking himself in the mirror.

 

 

“I should’ve ditched the class if I knew Instructor Sean wasn’t going to be around. I lack sleep” I stated as I released a long heavy sigh while staring at my messed up notebook.

 

 

“You’re not the only one with hangover Ji” Youngbae said in a low voice.

 

 

“Ugh… At least our class got cancelled and we could get some nap…” TOP who I thought was sleeping spoke lazily in his husky voice still eyes closed.

 

 

We were immersed in another silence when I heard the maknae gasp which made me, Daesung and Youngbae to look at him and saw him pointing his finger behind me. “Whoa! Look at that!” he exclaim. We gaze at the direction to where he is pointing and saw a girl with pink hair, carrying a big case at her back walking hurriedly while talking on her phone. I cocked my head sideways with brows furrowed, ‘She looks oddly familiar… Have I seen her before?’

 

 

“Is she a new student?” I heard Daesung ask

 

 

“I don’t think so. We don’t accept students in the middle of the semester.” Youngbae stated matter-of-factly.

 

 

“Maybe she’s a visitor or something” I said while my eyes are still glued to the girl.

 

 

I turned my gaze back to its original place and saw the maknae smiles mischievously while wiggling his brows “She looks cute from afar” then his brows furrowed and tilts his head slightly to his left “But what’s with unusual hair colors? Is it the trend nowadays? Coz I don’t think I was given a notice on that one” he said while shaking his head from side to side with his last question.

 

 

We crack up on what he said coz it’s true that people in this school is getting weirder and weirder. It looks like the academy is advertising some hair dye brand or something! Put myself as an example. I put some highlights on my hair depending on my mood, then Daesung bleached his hair blonde and same with CL, TOP hyung has bright blue hair, Bom noona has bright red hair then Minji has dark purplish hair then now, someone with pink hair is walking in the academy’s vicinity. This school is really something! Hehehe.

 

 

“It really doesn’t concern you, maybe she just like to dye her hair pink” Daesung answer while laughing.

 

 

Then TOP hyung hastily straightened up with eyes about to pop out of its socket. “Hair? Pink?” ( O.O ) His action startled all of us which makes us to distance ourselves from him.

 

 

“Hyung! You scared the s*hit out of us! What’s wrong with you?!” Youngbae yell.

 

 

TOP hyung was most probably not fully awake yet coz he doesn’t mind at all that Youngbae is yelling right beside him. “Did I hear you guys say pink hair?” I heard him asks. 'He sure is dreaming' I thought as I suppress the laughter that is impending upon seeing his reactions.

 

 

“Neh hyung. Over there!” Seungri points to the direction of the girl who stops in her track and keeps on twirling around. She’s clutching her phone in her chest scanning the area like she’s waiting for someone.

 

 

I saw TOP hyung quickly snap his head to where the maknae is pointing. I thought he was about to break his neck with his sudden action! “Dara?” I heard him ask barely in form of a whisper as I gaze on him. He turns his body around and he squint his eyes some more, like trying to get a better view. My gaze then went back to the girl and saw her turn around again but this time her body is facing our direction.  ‘She looks cute alright’ I thought upon seeing a clear view of her.

 

 

“I can clearly see that she has a nice taste in fashion” I said out of the blue while checking her from head to toe. I heard someone snorts and I don’t need to look who it is coz I know it very well that it was Seungri.

 

 

“Dara.” TOP hyung stated as he quickly stand up which startle us again and in a blink of an eye I saw him swiftly moving towards the girl.

 

 

“Hyung!” I heard myself shout out to him.

 

 

 

TOP’s POV

My head really hurts when I woke up this morning. I didn’t plan on attending today’s class but my father and mother tagged team on pestering me just to wake me up by making annoying noises, banging everything their hands laid on. They kept on yelling.

 

 

“You keep on partying all night while it’s still weekdays!”

 

 “You reek of alcohol!”

 

“You’re a gigantic walking puke!”

 

“We will donate your Bear Brick collection to charity if you don’t wake up!”

 

 

I tried to cover my ears with a pillow but upon hearing their last statement, my eyes automatically open and I abruptly stood up swaying on the process and went straight to where the bathroom is unconsciously dragging the sheets with me. I have no choice but to wake up and prepare for school or else my poor babies will be parted from me.

 

 

Good thing our instructor didn’t show up. I together with my friends headed to one of the empty tables in the school grounds and I immediately went to slumber after I sat down. I can’t find myself to sleep soundly because of the uncomfortable position and place where in, so I could still hear my friends’ conversation. “At least our class got cancelled and we could get some nap” I answered lazily. Then after awhile I heard them in slight commotion but I didn’t even bother to open my eyes and join them.

 

 

I just want some sleep!’ I wanted to yell at them but I’m too lazy to do that so I stayed apathetic, my head still resting in my arm. Then I heard one of them say something with having pink hair. I abruptly straighten up and last night’s events flashes before my eyes, meeting Dara and all, it has woken me up from my sleep.

 

 

“Hair? Pink?” was the first thing that comes from my mouth. I heard Youngbae yelled something but I wasn’t able to grasp what he said coz my mind was clouded with Dara. “Did I hear you guys say pink hair?” I ask again to make sure that I wasn’t dreaming and that I heard them correctly.

 

 

“Neh hyung. Over there!” Seungri answers and point his finger somewhere. I followed the direction to where he’s pointing at and saw some girl with her back facing us. “Dara?” I ask more to myself as I wasn’t sure if it is really her. I remember her wearing something more casual last night and the girl whose standing not far from us is somewhat wearing  more expensive clothes I guess. I spun around and scrutinize the girl. When she turns around, I saw a clear view of her face and I was now sure that it really is her.

 

 

“Dara.” I almost shout and I immediately make my way to her. I heard someone yelled but I was too preoccupied and happy at the same time upon seeing my new friend here in the academy.

 

 

“Dara!” this time I knowingly shouts her name. I saw her head turn in my direction as I was now several feet away from her.

 

 

“TOP?” She asks as she tilts her head to her left and her brows furrowed.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” We ask at the same time. ‘Aww… Isn’t that sweet? We’re thinking the same thing.’

 

 

Before she could even respond, I beat her to it, “I study here. How bout you? What are you doing here?” I ask gleefully. I can’t contain the giddiness I feel right now. I’m about to explode with happy hormones in any second!

 

 

“Oh. Really?! I didn’t know that. I’m actually here to meet someone” her face brightens up but she’s not smiling at all. Well, I couldn’t care less.

 

 

I was about to say something when suddenly someone wrap her arm to Dara’s shoulder. “What do you want from my cousin Choi?”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey dear readers and subscribers!!!!

sorry for not being able to upload these past two days...

anyway, how'd you like this chapter???

are you guys excited to the forthcoming meeting of daragon????

kekekeke.....

 

anyway,

heydara

cutedomo97

mekachiri

iamsasharra

Loveless3

butterfinger

MindragonFan

Thank you for subscribing!!!!!!.... ^_^

 

Have a great day ahead guys!!!!

Will be back later to post another chapter.... ^_^