Erase You

Broken Strings

 

 

 

I hope... I wish...

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

I don’t know how long we have to stay here inside this excruciating barbecue house. Since Seungri stole my chopsticks away from me, I can’t even eat so my eyes keep diverting on Dara and Nichkhun which is very irritating. I tried to snatch it back but this stupid maknae put it away and what’s annoying is he placed it near this more annoying person in the whole planet earth, Nichkhun.

 

 

 

Because of that, he lightly brushed off Chaerin.

 

 

 

“Yah! Move away from me or I’ll bite that arm off!” Chaerin yelled and pushed Seungri’s arm which is blocking her food.

 

 

 

Seungri huffed, “Why is everyone ill-tempered? And to make matters worse, I have to sit in between them” he declared after swallowing his food.

 

 

 

The others just chuckle and seemed amuse at his antics but not me and neither does Chaerin.

 

 

 

“How can I not be furious when you are blocking my food? Are you mocking me? Is that on purpose?” She managed to let out and I can almost hear fiery in her voice.

 

 

 

Seungri held one hand, “Yah. I’m not mocking you okay. I’m just preventing some massacre from happening so I want those chopsticks away from Jiyong hyung”

 

 

 

“Why can’t you just ask me to put it there or instead give it back to ahjumma? You’re too close from my comfort rat!”

 

 

 

I knew it. This two have been seating beside each other for quite awhile now, surprising enough that they didn’t attack each other the moment they sat and at one point I wonder when these two will start biting each heads off. I had predicted this was gonna happen sooner coz it will be questionable if these two won’t even bicker and so… the battle begins.

 

 

 

“Okay…  First of all, you accused me of mocking you, and then now you’re calling me a rat. If you don’t want to be disturbed, then move somewhere else. Easy. Cased closed”

 

 

 

“Are you crazy? Have you eaten something toxic that contaminated your brain? Coz you’re not making any sense. Why would I leave? You’re the one who should transfer not me” Chaerin spitefully said.

 

 

 

“If I have eaten something toxic then your brain and so do everyone else’s brain will also be contaminated. Since I am not eating a different meal apart from everybody, then no sweetheart, I’m not crazy. Besides, I’m the one who got this seat first. You’re the one who sat beside me…” he said in his no-nonsense appearance like it wasn’t a big deal being insulted. Maybe he was so used to it by now or he is doing this on purpose which makes Chaerin belts invincible smokes coming from her nose.

 

 

 

 Seungri snapped his fingers together like he thought of an idea before he propped his forearms above the table and face Chaerin, “Aha! It was intentional right?” he asked and I can hear a hint of a tease in his voice and I am very familiar with that kind of tone of his.

 

 

 

Is he flirting with Chaerin?

 

 

 

He always use that tone whenever he is on a woman-hunt so I am very sure that, that is what he is doing now.

 

 

 

I can perfectly see Chaerin is so annoyed by now which makes me forget why I am annoyed myself. This two are very entertaining to watch. Really.

 

 

 

“Intentional what?” she barked.

 

 

 

“It was your intention to sit beside me. You couldn’t get enough of me. Aww… I’m so touched...” He placed on hand over his chest, “You could’ve just told me you know”

 

 

 

Chaerin threw her hands off in the air out of frustration, “You are definitely crazy! Why would I want to sit beside you intentionally? Th-“

 

 

 

“Because you like me!” Maknae interjected.

 

 

 

Chaerin was stunned. She gape at Seungri before her face turns red and saw her balled her fists, “You are one really crazy, egotistic, annoying sonofa! You must not be eating proper meals because I can see how empty your brain was. It’s full of air ya know? You should eat more jerk”

 

 

 

Seungri doesn’t seem to be offended at all coz his grin can almost ripped his face.

 

 

 

“I will sweetie…” He picked his chopsticks back and points it to Chaerin’s plate, “Will you eat that pork belly? Coz If not, might as well give it to me since my brain’s empty and I need to fill it. Besides, it’s been seating in your plate for quite some time now. You can’t waste food ya know?”

 

 

 

I bet this kid is smirking right now. It is unbelievable to see him work on his charms to either annoy or entertain you. I think that was his greatest talent. Annoy or comfort. There could only one though. He can’t give both.

 

 

 

“This?” Chaerin asked before she smirks as he eyed Seungri, “You want this?”

 

 

 

Chaerin moved so fast I almost missed how she held Seungri behind his head while her other hand grab the pork strip and shoved it right on Seungri’s mouth.

 

 

 

“There! So now shut up!” Chaerin barked which causes a fit of laughter from everyone.

 

 

 

Instead of wiping the sauce left on the side of his lips, Seungri uses his tongue and , “Mmm… Tasty. Thanks sweetheart. That is so sweet of you. Here, Let me repay you and feed you some” he smiled as picks one strip using his chopsticks and forging it towards Chaerin. “Say ahh...”

 

 

 

Chaerin narrowed her eyes and point to the chopstick holding the pork and said, “Feed me that and I swear you’ll never see another daylight again”

 

 

 

“Okay. That’s enough. Minzy, why don’t you and CL switch. Please. Save us from further murder incident” TOP said across us.

 

 

 

Seungri shrugged as Minzy and Chaerin swap places, “What? I’m just doing her a favor”

 

 

 

I was surprised on how light I felt and how calm I’ve become after Seungri and Chaerin’s entertaining battle and same with the atmosphere, it was fun and I almost forgot why I have been pissed all along but the moment was soon killed. I wasn’t able to cherish the moment longer before a loud booming laugh from the end of the table filled the entire store.

 

 

 

And I saw red.

 

 

 

There at the end, were Nichkhun and Dara laughing like they are the only ones in this store. They seem to really enjoy each other’s company for they seem to forget they have acquaintances with them.

 

 

 

My mood is definitely pissed-off-swag! I am trying to appear calm but am as mad hell on the inside, I can spit fire!

 

 

 

I turn my attention away from them and I better fill my mouth with food or else I might shoot profanities the entire time.

 

 

 

“Give that back to me or I’ll shove your own goddamn chopstick down your throat” I hissed to Seungri.

 

 

 

Seungri face-palmed himself as he groan, “C’mon, can’t you guys give me a break? I just want to have a peaceful time with my lettuce wrap. Is that so hard to ask? TOP hyung...” he then faces TOP and giving him this poor-me look, “tell me, is it so hard to ask for one night to have a peaceful meal?”

 

 

 

Everyone softly laugh and find his actions funny but I can’t see what’s funny in that when I am trying my very best not to drift my eyes directly at the end of the table and zoning out the sound of their laughter.

 

 

 

I felt Youngbae taps me at my back sympathetically towards Seungri and said, “Give the guy some slack Ji”

 

 

 

Why can they be so happy while I on the other hand was slowly being killed with her bright smile that is intended to another man? Why can’t that be me? Life is cruel!

 

 

 

“Just give me my madafaking cho—“ I was cut off when Seungri suddenly shove in my mouth the lettuce wrap he just prepared.

 

 

 

“There you go. Stop cussing and start eating. You want something, tell me and I’ll feed you myself. You don’t need your goddamn chopsticks”

 

 

 

I sighed heavily in resignation as I chewed and prayed to Gahd I won’t explode and I have to remind myself to thank friends for helping me.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

After an hour, everyone’s ready to bounce and Inna noona collected the bill since she’s the one who handled the finances within the production.

 

 

 

Me and the boys were waiting outside with three 2ne1 girls minus Dara. She stayed behind Inna and Hyesun noona while this stupid Nichkhun is always at her side like a leech on a skin, bloodsucking madafaka!

 

 

 

After we said goodbyes to everyone, we prepared to leave but we waited first for Hyesun and Inna noona to get on the cab since we have our cars parked few blocks away. I have to drop TOP hyung to Bom noona’s house while Daesung will have to drop Minzy and Chaerin off.

 

 

 

We were about to leave when Bom noona stopped and turned around, “Ssantokki, will you ride with us?” she asked and I stopped mid stride upon hearing her nickname.

 

 

 

 I slowly turn and for the first time since we arrived at the restaurant, our eyes met but she quickly looked away and gaze at Bom, “You guys go ahead, Khunnie invited me for some coffee and we have lots of things to catch up on”

 

 

 

Lots of things to catch up? Is she freakin’ real?! Haven’t they had enough time on whatever the hell they need to catch up on for three friggin’ hours that they need to friggin’ extend spending time together? Ugh! This -sh-t is really testing my patience!

 

 

 

When Dara and Nichkhun turn around and walk on the opposite direction, I automatically step forward and I was about to blow up and bolt into a run and pound this guy’s head off out in the pavement for putting his hands over Dara’s shoulder but I was stopped by this big, muscled biceps and forearm that was wrap around my neck. I look on my right and this beefy arm actually belonged to Daesung. I snarled and gaze back to those two who were walking farther from us. Suddenly Youngbae step in front of me and placed a hand on my stomach blocking my view of Dara.

 

 

 

“Let it go bro” he said as if to smooth my raging emotion.

 

 

 

“Time to go hyung... Let’s go. Let’s walk away. Everyone’s waiting for us” Daesung said after and tug lightly at my neck which caused me to step back.

 

 

 

“Hyung, don’t give the girls any reason to be scared of you” Seungri suddenly appeared on my left.

 

 

 

For a moment, I forgot about our girl companions. I closed my eyes and breathe deeply.

 

 

 

“That’s right. Relax Ji...” I heard Youngbae said.

 

 

 

“You can let go off me now” I murmured and open my eyes lazily.

 

 

 

I saw Youngbae nodded and that’s when Daesung let my neck go but Seungri held my left arm.

 

 

 

“C’mon hyung. It’s been a long night for you” he gave my arm a tug and I let myself be dragged.

 

 

 

“Seungri, drive my car. I don’t want to drive” I said as we started walking towards our cars.

 

 

 

“Good idea. Give me your keys. Do you want to hang out and go grab a drink?” he asked after I gave him my car keys.

 

 

 

“Yeah...” I breathe. “Sounds like a plan”

 

 

 

“Okay. We’ll have to drop Bom noona first then we’ll go to City Hunter” he answered.

 

 

 

Man, this day ! I am breathing hard like I’m suffocating. It seems like my whole body aches... My lungs... I felt my gut was kicked in the curb... my hands which are balled into fists... and my chest... Damn! My heart... It HURTS.SO.DAMN.BAD.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

 

“Do you really want to have some coffee? I thought you want to see Teddy oppa?” I asked Nichkhun as he dragged me along the street, with his weight leaning on my petite body.

 

 

 

“Nah... I just want to piss Jiyong a little more” he said then he burst into a giggle.

 

 

 

“You are so gay. If I haven’t known you so long, I would’ve think you’re gay”

 

 

 

“Hey. You know I’m not. That’s ridiculous”

 

 

 

“Speaking of which, how’s Vicky?” I asked.

 

 

 

“She’s fine. She can’t have the same flight with me due to conflict of schedule. She still has a show to attend to so she’s not gonna be here until next week” he answered.

 

 

 

“Oh. Okay. That’s good. I miss her and I’m glad she’ll be visiting Korea soon”

 

 

 

“Enough of me. Have you seen Jiyong’s reaction?” he suddenly asked.

 

 

 

“No. Why? Should I see something interesting?”

 

 

 

He pokes my forehead really hard that it caused my head to fall backwards, “You really are birdbrained when it comes to men”

 

 

 

“Hey! Watch it. How did I become birdbrain all of a sudden?” I ask incredulously.

 

 

 

“You should’ve seen him when you told your friends that we’re having some coffee. That was such a sight. I almost hid behind you by the way he looks at me. Dude, he got some scary glare, it was really scary. You’ve got yourself one badass of an admirer” he said and I tried to recall seeing his reaction but I was too nervous that I just focused on Bom. I wasn’t even able to bid them goodbye as Nichkhun dragged me.

 

 

 

“Whatever” I said nonchalantly as we approached Teddy oppa’s building.

 

 

 

“Man, I feel apprehensive. We should’ve bought something for your brother along the way. I’m empty handed and your brother is one badass himself” He spoke as we enter the elevator.

 

 

 

I wave a hand dismissing his thoughts, “It’s okay. You already met him before. He’s not going to kill for not bringing anything to him. You don’t need to feed his ego anymore by being scared of him”

 

 

 

“But still... He’s making me nervous. He’s a lot scarier than Jiyong” He fidgeted on the end of his shirt.

 

 

 

We walk along the corridor silently and as I was about to open the door to oppa’s studio but Nichkhun suddenly grabbed by arm.

 

 

 

“Do I look okay?” he asked.

 

 

 

I rolled my eyes at him for asking a stupid question. I mean, Oppa’s not going to eat him alive so why bother checking yourself up right? He’s not walking through that door , so he got nothing to be scared of.

 

 

 

“You look fine Nichkhun. C’mon!” I chirped and open the door to see my brother busy mixing something up in the computer.

 

 

 

I approach him and gave him a back hug which startles him a little.

 

 

 

“Oh hey tokki! What brought you here?” he asked and placed a hand on my arms. He looked on his right and saw Nichkhun. He paused whatever he is doing and slowly stood up.

 

 

 

Nichkhun held his hand first, “Teddy hyung. It’s me Nichkhun, friend of Dara from Julliard”

 

 

 

“Oh yeah. Now I remember. Good to see you again” he greeted back and both of them engaged in what’s-up-my-bratha-thug hug. “Have a seat” he motioned to the sofa against the wall.

 

 

 

I sat down first and propped my feet up. “Oppa, have you eaten dinner?” I asked.

 

 

 

He swivelled his chair around and took off his hat and scratch the top of his head, “Nah... I was so busy I couldn’t get my out off this room”

 

 

 

I looked at my watch and frowned, “It’s past nine already. Do you want me to grab you something?”

 

 

 

He sank into his chair and rubbed his eyes with his thumb and forefinger, “Nah. I’m cool. Maybe I’ll just grab something at home”

 

 

 

“But you don’t have any edible food at your house. I bet there are leftovers in your fridge that has molds growing on it”

 

 

 

He guffawed, “You’re right. Have you been sneaking inside my apartment young lady?”

 

 

 

I snorted, “Like I wanted to barge in your place with used condoms and thongs lying around the floor”

 

 

 

He laughs hard again,”You have definitely been sneaking” he stated.

 

 

 

I shrugged, “Maybe. Anyway, remind me to help you stock your pantry within this week coz I’ll be gone for a week next week”

 

 

 

He raised an eyebrow and looks at me in scrutiny, “And why is that? Are you planning to have a vacation?”

 

 

 

“Nah. I joined the play Hyesun has organized. The one I’m telling you about. The start of the training will be next week so I’ll be leaving with the rest Monday next week”

 

 

 

“Oh. Good for you” he answered.

 

 

 

“So, want me to order you some food instead? You look dead tired” I informed him. I got this weird protective instinct towards my brother. Well, he’s the only biological brother I have with the same blood running through our veins so I can’t help but to worry for him.

 

 

 

“Sure. That’ll do. I’ll call Kush over”

 

 

 

“Okay...” I said and got my phone out off my pocket, “What do you want?”

 

 

 

“What do you guys want?” he asked.

 

 

 

“Oh. We already had dinner with the rest of the production staffs and crews”, Nichkhun answered nervously.

 

 

 

“Oh... okay. I guess I’ll have some Chinese this time. Add some beef broccoli with it. Its Kush’s favourite. And some dumplings. Please” he said before he turn his back from us and face his monitor again.

 

 

 

“Okay” I said as I fished the pamphlet from the corner and dialled the number for the nearest Chinese restaurant.

 

 

 

“Thanks tokki” my brother answered.

 

 

 

 

 

Teddy’s POV

 

 

 

Kush came down in my studio few minutes after I called him and not so long after, our food arrives which pumps him up due to delight. We must be very busy that we have been neglecting the growls in protest of our stomachs.

 

 

 

“So, who’s this punk next to Dee?” he moved in closer and whispered.

 

 

 

“That’s her friend from Julliard” I nonchalantly answered.

 

 

 

“Okay. So, he’s not one of those morons who try and chase after your sister?”

 

 

 

“Nah. He’s clean. He’s just a friend and I’ve heard he already tied a knot with some Ballerina”

 

 

 

“Hey Dee... I’ve heard your latest record. It sounds dope for a sappy song” I heard Kush talk to my sister and I chortle upon hearing the word he had chosen. Sappy? Now that will make my sister mad for sure.

 

 

 

“Yah! That’s not sappy!” Dara retaliated.

 

 

 

“It’s sappy for me. I’m a guy Dee. I make hip hop, electronic songs, not broken hearted sentimental songs” he answered. “You should be glad I at least commended your song although I’m more of into club, head-banging songs” he added.

 

 

 

“Whatever. I just fed you and you go in here insulting me after getting your stomach full. I should’ve just let you die in starvation so that you won’t open that mouth of yours. Too bad I love you too much like a brother so I can’t strangle you to death” Dara strike back.

 

 

 

I felt Kush stood beside me, “Aww... you know I love you too Dee. Hey, I need to come back at my own studio and finish my recording so I gotta bounce. Thanks for the food by the way and I’ll treat you and your brother as soon as my schedule cleared. Yo Teddy! Imma bounce bro!”

 

 

 

I just wave a hand and I heard the door closed.

 

 

 

“You recorded a song?” I heard Nichkhun said after awhile. Poor kid. I can see he’s scared of me and when Kush arrived and gave him the cold treatment, the kid just sat in his seat losing all the blood in his clear complexion and didn’t bother to utter a word. He avoided Kush’s long hard look.

 

 

 

I turned my head in his direction to lighten him up, “Yeah. She had recorded a few and we just finished her second solo. Wanna hear it?” I asked.

 

 

 

Oh, the boy sure lightens up. He’s a good kid. I can see the tender look he gives my sister and from what I’ve heard about him, he sure is pretty nice with Dara when she was in New York. He’s one of the few friends she had there.

 

 

 

I looked in my files and played Dara’s single.

 

 

 

“That sounds good. Really good” Nichkhun commented after the song ended.

 

 

 

“It’s good right? Well, she did a good job with the lyrics and music. I just altered a few with it” I said after.

 

 

 

“Do you need to go?” I looked and asked my sister.

 

 

 

“Not yet. Why?” she answered back.

 

 

 

“Since you’re here, might as well we finish the other song we’ve worked two days ago”

 

 

 

“Oh. I don’t know...” she looked at Nichkhun hesitantly, “Khunnie might want to call it a day. He just arrived this morning from New York”

 

 

 

“No. It’s okay. I took a long rest before I went to the restaurant and there’s nothing to do in the hotel and besides, I want to see how the recording works” Nichkhun said and I thought he is a good guy after all.

 

 

 

“Okay”

 

 

 

Dara open her bag and pulled a worksheet which I’m guessing is her lyrics notebook and she stood up and walks right into the booth.

 

 

 

I played some of the things we’ve tried the last two days to give her and Nichkhun a preview.

 

 

 

“That other song, it was like a message for her ex doesn’t it?” Nichkhun was standing behind me and asked.

 

 

 

“Yeah. Why don’t you pull that chair and sit beside me if you want” I gesture the chair near the door. He pulled it and sat beside me.

 

 

 

“I found that lyrics by accident. I visit her apartment and saw her notes lying around her coffee table and saw it. I had to persuade her to record it and it ended very well. Lately, she told me she’s getting more inspirations which are good... She’s getting back to her old self”

 

 

 

I don’t even know why I even bother telling him those details but it just flew out of my mouth once he mentioned her ex. I just had to guess he knew her story.

 

 

 

 I was glad to have found her notebook scattered on her house. She gave up on music before she went to New York and seeing her once again writing songs, made me happy. So damn happy it brings tears to my eyes. I refuse to cry in front of her and try not to scare her away from her bawling thug brother and save humiliation for both of our sake. I remember calling her stepfather after I went home that day and he told me to encourage her more and see if she might get back on her track.

 

 

 

Gahd! How I miss my sister back... her old self back. She’s jolly and sees things in a bright and positive perspective. But once that tragedy happened to her on such an early age, I crumbled as she crumbled. She lost interest in music and did stupid stuff like trying to kill herself which is unforgivable. I can’t imagine my life without her.

 

 

 

I’m just glad that she’s showing a lot of interest in making music once again. This is her life. Our life. I just do hope this continues.

 

 

 

Dara sang few verses and we stopped a few times to get the right tone and after awhile, I heard Nichkhun spoke again.

 

 

 

“What’s the title of that song?” he asked.

 

 

 

“Underwater” I answered.

 

 

 

“Now it gives an idea to whom she got the inspiration to write on this one” he declared and I saw him smiling.

 

 

 

“What do you mean?” I asked confusedly.

 

 

 

What the hell is this guy saying?

 

 

 

“Jiyong” he simply stated.

 

 

 

I raised my eyebrow in suspicion. “Jiyong as in Kwon Jiyong? Of Bigbang?”

 

 

 

He looked at me still smiling, “Yeah”

 

 

 

Now, what the hell does Jiyong have to do with this song?

 

 

 

“Care to elaborate mister?” I lean back to my seat and folded my arms in my chest.

 

 

 

“I think Kwon Jiyong likes Dara and vice versa. I think he’s giving her a lot of inspirations these days”

 

 

 

“And how would you know that my sister likes Kwon Jiyong?” I asked irritatingly.

 

 

 

The idea of my sister falling for another playboy... is a BIG, FAT, NO!

 

 

 

No matter how incredible Jiyong is as a musician, I can’t say he’s that incredible with serious relationships. Hell! I’ve seen him play with various girls and it ain’t a pretty sight especially if he wants to pursue my sister.

 

 

 

“She told me while we were in the restaurant. I saw that Jiyong guy glaring at me all night and mentioned it to Dara that he might like her then I notice how she blushed but denied it so, I got the impression that she might like him too so I asked her and she said yes. Jiyong is ready to pound me anytime but I think his friends are keeping him calm all night. I have been watching the two of them and obviously, they like each other but the case was, I think neither of them bother to declare it to the opposite person”

 

 

 

This boy just blabs. He shoots the breeze like ten words per second and if I’ve never known he was attached, I would’ve thought he’s gay coz of the way he gossip and didn’t even hesitate to think that he is gushing to the girl’s brother.

 

 

 

“Is that so?” I muttered sharply.

 

 

 

He blinked and faces me, he’s turning white again. Maybe it got through him that he just got himself in deep sh-t after idle talking to my sister.

 

 

 

“Oh, sh-t! Please don’t tell Dara I told you. She’ll kill me” he proclaimed and I almost fall on my seat and laugh at his face coz he didn’t got scared of me blowing up in his face for giving dirty secrets about Dara instead he got sh-t scared off my sister blowing his balls off right in the alley.

 

 

 

Suddenly, I remember one of the boys actually called me earlier to set up another recording. This will be good. I better see it for myself.

 

 

 

“Thanks for giving me a heads up” I said and trying not to smirk.

 

 

I’m gonna let Jiyong know who’s his messing up with...

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

“Hyung, why is Teddy hyung kept on looking at you?” Maknae, whose sitting beside me, asked in a low tone.

 

 

 

I pretended to yawn and cover my face with the music sheet I’m holding, “I don’t know. Beats me. I’m wondering myself”

 

 

 

Maknae pretended to fix my collar and whispered, “Did you do something to piss him off?”

 

 

 

I waited for Teddy hyung to turn his attention to the monitor before I answered. “I’m not stupid to screw with him” I simply stated.

 

 

 

It’s now Saturday and it’s our second day of our session with Teddy hyung and he’s been staring, glaring and studying me since yesterday that it’s giving me the creeps. As far as I remember, I didn’t do anything to him. At first, I thought maybe he was not in the mood or something but now that Seungri have also noticed, it bothers me.

 

 

 

Well, being the maknae who tries to balance everything around him, suddenly asked Teddy hyung. “Teddy hyung, this was a great club song. Another work of yours?” he asked about the music currently playing.

 

 

 

“It sounds Dara though TOP” interjected.

 

 

 

Teddy hyung turned around and looked at me... again before he answered, “It is indeed Dara. I made this song and made her to sing for a demo but since the song sounded perfectly with her voice, I gave it to her instead”

 

 

 

“Wow. I didn’t knew Dara could rap” Youngbae complimented.

 

 

 

Teddy hyung was about to answer back but his phone suddenly ringed much to my delight as he stood up and excused himself before walking out of the studio.

 

 

 

I blew air as relief wash over me when the door closed. I didn’t noticed how I’ve been holding my breathe for the past few hours... hell, days to be exact!

 

 

 

“Jiyong, did you pissed Teddy hyung?” TOP asked.

 

 

 

“No I didn’t. Seungri also asked me that awhile ago and I’ve been asking myself the same question since yesterday. I haven’t seen him for weeks. You all know that. We’ve been together almost all the time so I have no idea what’s bugging him”

 

 

 

“Okay. Good. Well, just play it cool. We don’t want to cross his line” TOP enunciates.

 

 

 

 Well, who does want Teddy up on their asses? For sure I’m not one of those idiots who’ll try and get on his way. I’ve been trying to meet his glares just to prove to him, even if I didn’t know for a fact that I didn’t do anything to him, that I’m innocent.

 

 

 

Our moment of discussion was cut off when hyung came back and sat on his chair as another song came out. This time, the song was more mellow, sentimental than the first.

 

 

 

As the song started, I recognized that it was Dara’s voice and her voice compliments very well with the song.

 

 

 

“We’re currently working on a few songs and this one was the second single we’ve finished...” then he turned and not surprisingly, his gaze landed on me. “This was the one she wrote I think not too long ago... about her ex-boyfriend”

 

 

 

I managed to hold my gasp inside and tried to focus on the lyrics. I know she can write good lyrics. Just like the one she sang before... Lonely. Listeners can tell that her songs always have a story in it.

 

 

 

As I listen more, I can tell how she wants to tell people that she’s trying to move on from her past love. Even so, I can’t ignore the pain arising in my chest. Lucky bastard! He already broke not only her heart and yet here she is making songs for him.

 

 

 

Will there be a time she might write something for me or even about me?

 

 

(A/N: Click the link below to hear the song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A76P7n2SPIo&feature=fvwrel

 

 

♫Look at my window, I can see the sun shine
Up in my bedroom, I can't seem to stop crying
And my pillow is a swimming pool
I just don't understand, why you did what you did, yeah
My girls told me that I should watch out for you
I can't help it for fallin' so dumb for you
Silly me, I could think I could make you fall in love
Tie it down to the ground, don't know what I'm thinking of

Maybe it's just me
Got these clouds above my head and it won't stop raining
Maybe it's just me
I just can't understand why you left and I'm waiting
I don't wanna be a hostage anymore
I don't wanna be a daydream no more
I'm picking up, up
Picking up the pieces now
Baby I'ma show you how you've been erased, oh

So when the radio plays our favourite song
Ain't no reminiscing baby, I'm about to turn it off
And when I see your name on the telephone
Boy you must be crazy if I think that I am playing along
Cause I had you and you had me
I played the fool but now I see
I'm starting to erase you, erase you, erase you
Erase you, erase you, erase you

Look in the mirror, finally recognize myself
Problem is, I can't see me with somebody else
Keep having thoughts about you
And knowing you ain't gonna change
I got to get over you
My friends tell me that I gotta keep moving on
I know they're right but why does it feel so wrong
When everything was jaded from the very start
I'm lying here tryna reach you from my broken heart

Maybe it's just me
Got these clouds above my head and it won't stop raining
Maybe it's just me
Now it's over and done and I'm through with all the waiting
I don't wanna be a hostage anymore
I don't wanna be a daydream no more
I'm picking up, up
Picking up the pieces now
Baby I'ma show you how you've been erased

So when the radio plays our favourite song
Ain't no reminiscing baby, I'm about to turn it off
And when I see your name on the telephone
Boy you must be crazy if I think that I am playing along
Cause I had you and you had me
I played the fool but now I see
I'm starting to erase you, erase you, erase you
Erase you, erase you, erase you

Now I tried and tried, to give and give
I keep on lying to myself
And I cried and cried through the lonely lies
Ain't no matter, seem like none gonna help
So I forgive you, it's time to forget you
I'ma stitch up my scars, stop the bleeding right here, right now
Get you outta my memory, get rid of the misery
I gotta erase you somehow

Ain't no reminiscing baby, I'm about to turn it off
And when I see your name on the telephone
Boy you must be crazy if I think that I am playing along
Cause I had you and you had me
I played the fool but now I see
I'm starting to erase you, erase you, erase you
Erase you, erase you, erase you
Erase you
It's better to erase you♪

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm back dear friends and readers!!!

 

How do y'all find this chapter?

 

I like so many moments on this one...

1. Like how Seungri and CL banter

2. Seungri mentally suffering from Jiyong and CL

3. Teddy and Dee's sibling love (over protective brother) ;p

 

How bout you guys???

Why don't y'all share what you like with this chapter???

 

By the way:

The song was from Nikki Flores

and it's title was Erase You

She's an amazing singer and I love her songs.

I'll be using some of her songs in this story...

And let us all pretend it was Dara's.

 

I'm not a musician myself

so I can't create songs that is original...

BUT

I love music in general

 

 

ephrael

katieCbueno

MzAnna

Lildudeo0o

daradaragon

daragon1812

erikajaneme

cooltangarine

abya01

tichiharahara

aleeshaKvu

IBGDRGN

 

Thank You for subscribing!!!

 

Leave comments and please do Subscribe

 

Love y'all

♥♥♥

^-^