New Sensation

Broken Strings

 

It seems like the clock stop ticking…

 

 

Time stood still…

 

 

The world stops revolving…

 

 

Everything was frozen…

 

 

The boys stop from laughing. Their laughter was replaced by an eerie silence. Blank expressions plastered on their faces with mouths hang open. Their soul has left their motionless body.

 

 

They thought an angel descended from heaven.

 

 

This new girl just smiled. Smiling warmly, showing her perfect pearly white teeth. They never expected for an uncanny girl like her would blow them away just because of one simple thing… her smile.

 

 

The red-haired girl finally notices the sudden silence from the table next to theirs. She shot up a menacing look as she saw their expressions. She glanced at the cause of their sudden behavior and saw her cousin smiling brightly towards the group. She abruptly glares at a certain person upon seeing his deadlocked demeanor.

 

 

She felt a tinge of pain in her heart when he didn’t notice her glaring. She coughed loudly to let them be aware of their state. She succeeded on bringing them back from their trance but she didn’t withdraw from glaring at a certain person until his deep eyes met hers.

 

 

When this blue-haired guy felt like there were daggers being thrown at him, he met her big, round and beautiful eyes instantly. Upon seeing her glare, he suddenly felt guilty and lowered his gaze on his food and ate silently.

 

 

Bom’s POV

 

 

‘Shame on you alien!’

 

 

I am so pissed off that I wanted to shout, ‘Ugh! I so wanna kill this guy right here, right now!’

 

 

How can he heartlessly gawk at my cousin out in the open? Does he even have dignity left?

 

 

I cannot blame them though for admiring my cousin. She’s a true beauty. But still, I can’t help it! ‘I want to rip his thick brows until none of them are left!’

 

 

“Dara, C’mon sit down and eat”, I motioned for her to sit so that these boys will stop from drooling.

 

 

 I want to calm my nerves down before I throw tantrums at this very moment and the only thing that could help me hush down is none other than my beloved… CORN!

 

 

CL’s POV

 

 

Oh my Gahd! My tummy hurts… I can’t stop from laughing as the image of Jiyong oppa spill the water he was drinking kept on flashing in my mind. I also saw some water run out from his nose. This is so hilarious! Muahahahahaha.

 

 

I offered him some tissue which he gladly took to save him from this embarrassing moment. Never in my entire stay here in the academy had I seen him pull that kind of stunt.

 

 

When I couldn’t take it anymore, I sat back and notice Bom unnie glaring at TOP oppa. That’s the time I notice the expressions on Bigbang oppas’ faces.

 

 

My eyes automatically landed on this ert and saw his look which by the way is so disgusting.

 

 

“Yah! Sewage rat! You’re drooling.” I said.

 

 

He glanced at me obviously still dazed, “Huh?”

 

 

“You’re drooling!” I tapped my forefinger at the side of my mouth.

 

 

He frantically touched his face and tried to wipe his mouth. 

 

 

His mortified face just cracks me up. “Hahahahaha! You should have seen you’re face!”

 

 

“Yah! You think this is funny?!”

 

 

“Oh yeah~~! Definitely!” I shot him a victorious laugh as I saw his face reddened from anger.

 

 

‘I won this round for sure… Truly, Revenge is sweet’

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

I thought Heavenly Father decided to take me now as he sent an angel from above to pick me up. As I saw her smile, everything became blurred and the only clear thing I could see is the person standing few feet away from me. My heart started to pound rapidly, for a minute I thought I was having a heart attack.

 

 

THUMP

 

 

THUMP

 

 

THUMP

 

 

‘Aisht! Why is my heart suddenly beating fast?’

 

 

Good thing Bom noona ushered her to sit with her back facing us coz I don’t think I could take it anymore.

 

 

Her smile was very… Adorable… Charming… no! Captivating… Enchanting… Mesmerizing… Delightful… Heavenly…

 

 

‘Aisht! Why does her smiling face kept on flashing through my mind! ‘Iracked my hair in frustration and dig in my food. I somewhat forgot about my hunger because of her.

 

 

“Hyung, Is it just me or did you also saw her smile?” Seungri whispered. This Seungrat really is digging his own hole! Why does he even mention it when I’m trying so hard to avert my attention here?

 

 

I can feel my heart will explode any minute, “Shut up and eat your food”

 

 

“She’s really pretty, neh hyung?” Daesung chided.

 

 

“I didn’t even saw her smile up until now” This time it’s TOP hyung who butted in.

 

 

Youngbae leaned forward and ushered us to huddle up, “She’s full of surprises isn’t she?”

 

 

‘Aisht! These guys are adding to my dilemma. I can’t take it anymore!’,I stood up and excuse myself which startled the group.

 

 

“Hey Jiyong, where are you going?” TOP asked.

 

 

“Out!”

 

 

“But you haven’t finished your meal yet” Youngbae stated.

 

 

I didn’t even utter another word as I dash outside the cafeteria and found myself walking down the hall clutching my shirt on my chest area. I needed to breathe some fresh and distance myself as far as I could to stop this stupid heart of mine from pounding.

 

 

I went to one of my favorite spot here in school which is a lounge area under a tree. I fished out my IPod and started to play the first song I saw as I closed my eyes and let myself groove to the music. Soon after, I felt myself relaxed and enjoy the view around me.

 

 

Minutes passed and Bruno Mars’ song came up…

 

 

Oh, Her Eyes, Her Eyes, Make The Stars Look Like They're Not Shining

 

I remember the night I bumped into her…

 

I remember how her eyes glistened through the darkness…

 

Those eyes that captured me even when she’s singing…

 

Her eyes that showed different feelings…

 

 

Her Hair, Her Hair, Falls Perfectly Without Her Trying
She's So Beautiful, And I Tell Her Every Day

 

 

This is the same place I first saw her walking…

 

 With out-of-this-world hair color that stands out even from afar.

 

 

And When You Smile, The Whole World Stops And Stares For A While
Because Girl You're Amazing, Just The Way You Are

 

 

Her beautiful smile…

 

That smile that can warm anyone’s heart…

 

The smile that makes my heart beats faster…

 

 

I’ve never felt something like this before especially to someone who I barely even know. There are so many girls I’ve dated in the past but I never felt this strongly about neither of them.

 

“Who are you Sandara Park? And what have you done to me?”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!

Thanks for the comments...

I tried to make this chapter longer... but I think not long enough...

But still, I hope you guys appreciate the effort

and I hope you like this one.... ^_^

 

I'll keep in mind all of your suggestions... ^_^