Welcome Back

Broken Strings

Bom’s POV

 

I arrived at the airport 5 minutes after 2 in the afternoon. Knowing Dara, she probably gone berserk! Stupid traffic! Ugh! She’s gonna kill me now.

 

 

I got a text from her last night that she’s boarding the plane and just wait for her at the entrance so that we will not look like an idiot roaming around this huge airport while searching for each other.

 

 

‘Where is that girl?’ I asked myself and look at my watch. I’ve been here for 10 minutes now. I tried to tip toe and stretch my neck to look for that girl. “Where the hell is she?!” I’m getting worried now. She didn’t leave after telling me pick her up now right? I’m so gonna kill her if she did that.

 

 

“Bommie?”

 

 

I turned around to where the voice came from and I saw a girl with Purplish-Pink hair. My brows furrowed scrutinizing the girl in front of me.

 

 

She smiled at me and took off her shades carefully and a loud gasped came from me with what… I mean…. With whom I saw. ‘Oh-My-Gahd!’ I am so shock right now that my brain can’t function anymore! I need new brain cells… NOW! “Dara?!” My voice croaked.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Okay... Just to give you guys a glimpse of what Dara looks like with pink hair, here's an illustration:

[IMG]http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q558/ohmakzie/090811_2NE1Dara_2copy.jpg[/IMG]

 

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q558/ohmakzie/090811_2NE1Dara_2copy.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Bommie! It’s really you!” She dashed towards me and hugged me rather tightly. I just froze in my place and stood still.

 

 

 After processing everything, I feel like air is closing in on me. “C-Can’t Bre-Breathe!” Then she released me from her hug and looked at me.

 

 

“Aren’t you glad to see me?” She asked me pouting like a baby and I continue to daze at her.

 

 

“Oh.My.Gahd! It is really you!” I suddenly launch myself and wrapped my arms around her while shaking her out of excitement. 'Aigoo... This girl surely is giving me some Brain Malfunction!'

 

 

“Yah! I’m getting dizzy. Yah!” She lightly pounded my back.

 

 

I released her from my power hug and continue beaming at her while I hold her shoulders. “I didn’t recognize you… Pink hair? Are you trying to compete with me?”

 

 

She laughs at my antics. “We’re really cousins! I didn’t know you had red hair now.”

 

 

“Aside from your hair, it seems like nothing changed… Oh wait!  You look prettier Dara-yah!”

 

 

“But not as gorgeous as you!” She smiled, that made me grin.

 

 

I hug her again but this time a lot gentler coz this girl looks fragile right now. “I’m glad you’re back now Santokki. I’ve really missed you!” Tears are slowly forming at my eyes.

 

 

She decided to pull away and face me maybe because my voice is quivering. “Don’t go dramatic on me now Bommie.” She wipes the tear that escaped in my eyes and cupped both of my cheeks. “I’m also glad that I’m back and yes, I’ve missed you too!” she then kisses my cheek.

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

My flight got delayed for a few minutes. I hope Bom won’t go ballistic in front of the airport. I don’t want to catch attention for ourselves.

 

 

As I was on my way to the entrance, someone with a red hair caught my attention from afar. She seems like she’s looking for someone. Wait. She seems oddly familiar. I slowly went near her and realization hit me. She looks like Bommie!

 

 

“Bommie?” I asked.

 

 

I saw her turned around and her brows furrowed. It seems like she didn’t recognize me so I slowly took off my shades. Now she seems to recognize me. I dashed towards her but as soon as I hug her, I felt her froze and stood still.

 

 

Isn’t she happy to see me? This made me feel a little sad. So I asked her, “Aren’t you glad to see me?”

 

 

First she just stares at me then hug me while shaking me. I really felt dizzy after that torturous 13 hours of flight! Good thing she releases me immediately and noted my hair. I laugh at the thought that me and Bom really caught the attention of some passerby even I didn’t want that in the first place because of OUR HAIRS! Hahahaha. “We’re really cousins! I didn’t know you had red hair now.”

 

 

Aigoo. Look at this girl praising wherein I can’t even compare myself with her! Suddenly she hug me again. This time much gentler and told me she missed me. ‘Is she crying?’ I pulled out from her and wipe her tears. Seeing her cry in front of me melts my heart. She really does love me. I consider her more than a cousin. To me she’s my best friend and a sister that I never had. I know she cares for me and I felt bad whenever I thought of my decisions in the past. I’m not the only one hurting, I know that now. “Don’t go dramatic on me now Bommie.” I don’t want to break down in front of her now. I wanted to show her that I’ve become stronger. I stayed away from them for nothing.

 

 

After our melo-dramatic moments in the airport, we’re on our way now at her house. I’m gonna be staying at their house in the meantime since my brother is going to Japan.

 

 

-Flashback-

After I called Bommie yesterday, I started packing my things. I just finish packing awhile ago and fished out my phone from my pocket. I started to dial Bom’s number and after a few rings, she picked up.

 

“Hello” She sounds tired.

 

“Hey Bom! Am I interrupting you?”

 

“Oh no! I just got back from school and my mind’s just messed up right now!” She ranted.

 

“Why? Is there a problem?” I wonder what’s bothering her.

 

“Well, our guitarist just quit and joined some girl group and now we don’t have anyone to replace her”

 

‘Oohhh… So that’s why’ Suddenly I remember something!

 

“Well you can call yourself lucky cuz!” I sounded really amused now.

 

“Why?” she asked and I know from the tone of her voice, she’s confused.

 

“I can replace her”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What?!” She yelled from the other line and I unconsciously pull my phone away. Aisht! I’ll really go deaf from her yelling. “Why? Ho-“

 

I didn’t bother to hear her finish her question “Woah! Hold your horses! Geez... Well, last month I received an acceptance letter from YG Academy. I never knew that will come in handy. Hehehe. I never thought of giving it a try though but now that I heard you’re in a critical situation I think I’ll give it a try. I can have fun since I’m going to be with you.”

 

“Oh my gahd Dara! That sounds perfect! Thank you! You just save our asses!” She laughs hysterically.

 

“I know right? Anyway I called because I want to ask you if I can stay with you for awhile. Oppa is in Japan right now with his business meeting. I’ve got nowhere to go.”

 

“Of course you can stay here anytime. I’ll go tell umma later.”

 

“Thanks Bom! I’m gonna hang up now. See you!”

 

“I should be the one thanking you Santokki. Bye!”

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

We’re sitting comfortably now at the back seat of the taxi Bom hailed awhile ago.

 

 

“Where are Chaerin and Mingkki? Why aren’t they here with you?” I really missed my two dongsaeng.

 

 

“Oh! Regarding that, I haven’t told them that you’re coming back…” She glances at me. “And that you’ll be attending the academy AND that you’re going to be our new guitarist!” she chirped while clasping her hands.

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“Because I want to surprise them!” she said while beaming.

 

 

I really don’t get her sometimes but I just shrug it off. “I can’t wait to see them!”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay... Just finished Chapter Four...

Did you guys like it????

Did you guys like Dara'a hair Color?

I got the inspiration when they had their Japanese Nolza Concert. kekekeke~~~

I got really giddy awhile ago.... I didn't expect to see so many subscribers!!!!

Thank You!!!!

pinky861

louiegoksss11

jlynne

unii_soeul

ailovesdaragon

myjane07

kimchipancake

amership

Thank you very much!!!!!

especially for those who leave their comments.... ^-^

 

To all the viewers/readers:

Pls leave comments and I'd appreciate it if you would subscribe!!!! ^-^