Know By Heart

Broken Strings

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

When the bell rang, the boys took off to the cafeteria. I was behind them when I was stopped by Tiffany and her friends.

 

 

“Hey jiyong…” She greeted as she batted her eyelashes.

 

 

“Hey”, I answer her coldly and I was about to leave the room when she block my way. This really irritated me. I could eat a horse as I was super hungry and I wanted to join my friends immediately. Those brats seem to be so enthusiastic to go to the cafeteria and didn’t even notice that I was left here with these tramps. “What do you want?”

 

 

“I was going to ask if…” she trailed as she twirls her hair with her finger, “you’re going to the club tonight”

 

 

I just wanted to finish this ‘conversation’ quickly, “I don’t know”, I answer flatly and with that, I walk as fast as I can before she even say another word.

 

 

When I enter the cafeteria, I could see that the students’ attention is with the new girl. Well, this is good. At least they are not bothering me.

 

 

As I was able to get myself some pesto and some bread, I headed to our table. As I make my way towards my friends, I heard TOP hyung acknowledge my presence.

 

 

 My gaze shifts to the new girl who turns around. I saw her gawking at me until our eyes met. She stared at me as I stare at her.

 

 

I was feet away when I heard her say, “Oh! It’s you”

 

 

‘Is she one of my fangirls? Of course everyone knows me!’

 

 

I my brow and answer, “Do I know you?”

 

 

“Hyung, have you met before?” Seungri suddenly popped out behind TOP hyung.

 

 

I look at the maknae and back to the girl with bored look, “Aniyo. I don’t think I’ve met her before.”

 

 

 I walk past her and went to seat beside Youngbae. Seungri followed after and sat beside me. “I thought you already fooled around with her”, he muttered.

 

 

PAK!

 

 

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Poor maknae. “Hyung! What was that about?”  He asks as TOP hyung towered over him.

 

 

“Yah! I heard you loud and clear!” Hyung said and I saw Seungri pouts his lips and lowered his head.

 

 

“Dara, take your seat. Maybe you’ve just mistaken him for someone” Bom noona tried to pull the girl beside her but she did not break away from gawking me.

 

 

‘She’s weird!’, I thought.

 

 

I wanted to focus on my food but I could still feel this weird girl staring at me and once again I glanced at her.

 

 

I was sipping through my water when she spoke, “Aniyo. I’m not mistaken! It is really you! The one I bumped into the other night. In front of TOP’s family shop”

 

 

The water spurted out of my mouth and even on my nose as I choke on what she said.

 

 

“Oh hyung! Are you alright?” Seungri frantically questioned me as he soothes my back.

 

 

Cough

 

Cough

 

 

‘Oh my Gahd! This is embarrassing! I just lost my slick composure in the entire student body!’

 

 

I reached over the tissue offered by CL and quickly covered my mouth and nose.

 

 

I felt Youngbae patted my back, “Jiyong, what’s the matter? You’re turning red”

 

 

“Who wouldn’t turn red after what I just did?! I look like a human fountain displaying tricks and shoot water out of nowhere!” I hissed.

 

 

SILENCE

 

 

SILENCE

 

 

SILENCE

 

 

“Bwahahahahahahaha!” Their laughter erupted adding more to my embarrassment.

 

 

There goes my ego, my dignity. Never In my life have I experienced something as embarrassing as this.

 

 

“It.Is.Not.Funny!” I coldly said and send them my deadliest glare. That made them stifles their laugh but not long enough….

 

 

“Bwahahahahahahaha!”

 

 

I saw TOP hyung rolled on the floor laughing. Seungri’s body was half lying on TOP hyung’s chair, catching for air. Youngbae and Daesung are pushing each other out of their seat. CL was standing clutching her hands on her stomach. Minzy was pounding the table. The worst part is Bom noona’s irritating high pitched laugh.

 

 

They were all dying from too much laughing except for this girl who’s still standing and looking at me with blank expression.

 

 

“Do you remember now?” She suddenly asked.

 

 

I kept my gaze on her and the same wave of sensation I felt the night I lay my eyes on her came washing through my whole being. I unconsciously nodded as I can’t formulate what to say as I was being drowned with all the emotions that I have never felt before.

 

 

Suddenly, I felt like I got struck by lightning by her next move… she smiled.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hihihihihi..... ^_^

I felt giddy with my own story... kekekeke...

How did you like this chapter?????

At least Jiyong remembered her right????

 

chocolatelove00

jlovesd

secsnow

jihyun

MissPig

 

Thank you for subscribing!!!!!

 

Thank you readers for continously supporting this fic!!!!

much appreciated....

 

Leave comments... Let me know what you think...

I'll also appreciate if you have some criticism...

Have a great day ahead guys!!!!! ^_^