New Face

Broken Strings

2ne1 went their way to the cafeteria dragging Dara along.

 

 

“Unnie… You owe us some explanations…” Minzy said while clutching to Dara’s left arm.

 

 

CL who’s clutching Dara’s right arm said, “You didn’t even inform us that you’re back… We could’ve welcomed you in the airport.”

 

 

“Ask her” Dara turn her head back to Bom who is following behind them.

 

 

“Tch! So much for friends. You even forgot I’m here” Bom murmured.

 

 

The two maknaes stops and turned to Bom with surprised expressions. “Unnie! You know all about this?” CL asks.

 

 

“That is my plan all along… to surprise you!” Bom said chuckling. She slowly walks towards them and snatch Dara away from them as she put an arm around the petite girl and drag her inside the cafeteria.

 

 

The two maknae was stunned at Bom’s answer and was left rooted on their spot.

 

 

“Wah~~~! Nappeun Unnie!” Minzy said after awhile and drag CL following their Unnies.

 

 

They were about to get their food when suddenly, someone hugs Dara from behind. She was startled and abruptly turn her head to the side to take a peek at that person. That person tilts her head sideways and grin at the shocked Dara. “Dara-yah”, she greeted.

 

 

“Woah! Hyesun-ah… you gave me a shock…” she smiled back.

 

 

She releases Dara from her hug and turn Dara to face her, “Mianhe… I just heard that you will be studying here so I excitedly look for you…” she patted Dara’s cheeks.

 

 

“Aigoo~~~ you still haven’t change. I’m so glad to see you Hyesun-ah” This time, she pulls the latter for a hug.

 

 

2ne1 girls greeted Hyesun first before leaving and went to choose their food and once they were done, they bid goodbye and proceed to their own table. They let Dara to have a conversation with her first coz they know that Hyesun is also close to Dara.

 

 

When 2ne1 were already seated in their designated table, they heard TOP asked, “Does Dara know Hyesun noona?”

 

 

“Neh oppa. They knew each other way back.” Minzy answered.

 

 

“TOP hyung, introduce us to her” Seungri said as he placed his tray in the table.

 

 

CL snaps her head towards her nemesis’ direction, “No way! I will not let Dara unnie meet someone as ert as you!” she yelled.

 

 

“Yah! I’m not a ert! And besides, who are you to tell people what to do?” the boy ranted.

 

 

“For your information Seungrat, I’m just her friend. So I can tell her who to meet and not to meet!”

 

 

“Well, you’re not the only friend she has here. TOP hyung is also her friend”

 

 

Dara bid farewell to Hyesun coz the latter still has her class and promised to hang out with her soon. She got herself a pesto, an apple and a canned juice as she went to proceed to where her friends are. She stopped on her tracks as she tries to search for them in a room full of students then after awhile she heard someone called her.

 

 

“Dara Here!” Bom and TOP shouted at the same time with hands hang in the air. They look at each other for a brief second then turn their gaze to somewhere else to hide their flushed faces.

 

 

‘Oh my! I can feel my cheeks heating up! I hope he doesn’t notice’ Bom thought as she goes back to her seat.

 

 

‘Why do we even have to do the same thing?’TOP asks more to himself as he scratched the back of his head.

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

I’m so glad that Hyesun is also studying here. Atleast I have few friends here in school. I wouldn’t worry too much too interact with new people. As I got myself something to eat, I turned around to search for 2ne1 but there are so many students here in the cafeteria right now that I find it hard to locate where they were seated. Plus, I’m getting more nervous with these stares! ‘Gaahhh! Why are they all staring at me?’

 

 

“Dara here!”

 

 

I heard someone called me and look where it came from and I felt relieved to see the girls then TOP and his friends were seated next to their table. ‘Do I have something on my face?’ I asked myself as I felt being conscious coz I can no longer stand these people staring at me.

 

 

When I am nearing 2ne1’s table, I heard Chaerin and this boy with dark circles under his eyes bickering. So, I went to the table and place my tray, “What’s going on here?”

 

 

“Unnie… Don’t worry it’s just a normal routine for them. Don’t mind them too much” Minzy said smiling.

 

 

“TOP hyung, care to introduce us now?” I heard the panda looking boy asks.

 

 

“Oh! Dara, I want you to meet my friends. Introduce yourselves boys…” TOP motioned his left arm to one of them.

 

 

“Annyeong! I’m Seungri…” The panda boy said and extends his right hand to me. I gladly took it and shake a little. But he surprised me when he suddenly pecks the back of my hand without removing his gaze on me and smiling sweetly. ‘Aigoo~~~ he’s so cute…’ I thought.

 

 

PAK!

 

 

Suddenly someone smacks Seungri’s head which caused us to startle a bit. “Hyung! What was that for?” he yelp as he touch the portion where he was hit.

 

 

“Yah! Who told you to kiss her hand?!” TOP exploded which roared in the whole room making other students look in our direction.

 

 

“Unnie! You should wash your hand quickly or else you might get infected with virus!” I heard CL shouted and handed me a hand sanitizer and a tissue.

 

 

“Yah! I don’t have any virus!”

 

 

“Yes you do! Who knows where you stick that little hand and mouth of yours!”

 

 

"I'm just being a gentleman"

 

 

I averted my gaze with these two as I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder, “Don’t mind them… They’re always like that… I’m Youngbae by the way”

 

 

This Youngbae guy has the most charming eye smile I’ve ever seen.

 

 

I was about to introduce myself when this blonde guy approach us and extends his hand, “Annyeong! Welcome to YGA. I’m Daesung”

 

 

“Are you two brothers?” I suddenly ask out of curiosity and I saw them shook their heads.

 

 

“Aniyo. Why?” Daesung asks.

 

 

“Coz you two have the most charming eye smiles I’ve seen” I said and I was surprised to see their faces getting red.

 

 

They went back to their seat and I was about to introduce myself properly to them when TOP suddenly said, “Oh! There’s Jiyong”. I turned around to where he is pointing and saw this handsome creature walking slowly as if he is in some runway show. It’s like he’s shining as he walks and when our eyes met as he was nearing, I suddenly felt my heart beats faster. ‘Have I seen him before? Why am I being nervous all of a sudden?’

 

 

I can’t take my eyes of him as he stares back at me.

 

 

THUMP

 

THUMP

 

THUMP

 

 

As this gorgeous man was only feet away from me, I suddenly remember that I bumped into somebody last night and his eyes are exactly the same as the guy in front of the shop, the one that captured my being with his stares. The guy that makes my heart flutter is once again here in front of me. “Oh! It’s you”, as I pointed at him when I realized that he is the guy from last night’s event.

 

 

I saw him raised his brow, “Do I know you?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How did you find this chapter?????

kekekeke....

They met already but it seems Jiyong doesn't recognize her....

Hhhmmmm....

 

applebun_18

bluepills07

sijajabanana

mismatch

browneyesmouse04

zarin86

GeeToTheDee

 

Thank You for subscribing!!!!!!

 

Dear readers....

Pls continue in supporting this fic by subscribing and leave comments....