In Seventh Heaven Part II

Broken Strings

 

For those whose asking for some Topbom moments

Here it is guys!!!!

Along with Daragon moments too....

I hope you enjoy reading this latest chapter...♥

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

3:00 AM

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

I’ve just finished my set and went back to where the girls at and once again, I was shocked to see that they have consumed everything I’ve given them with some drinks in addition. Goodness gracious! These girls can drink like a fish! I’ve found them all sleeping and sprawled on the couch. I got my camera on my bag and took a picture of them as evidence. For sure they will not believe me once I tell them what a mess they were.

 

 

I went outside to call for some security and ask him to watch the girls while I bid my goodbye to Minho. When I didn’t find him at his office, I tried to ask his whereabouts with the staffs but they didn’t even saw him so I went to Bigbang’s room instead. I’ll try to peek if there are still there and ask help with my friends. Luckily they were still there and Seungri was the first one who greeted me.

 

 

“Noona! Are you done? Want some drinks?” he asked.

 

 

“Aniyo. I think I should not drink since the girls are all passed out already.”

 

 

Jiyong ushered me to sit but I refused, “I just came here to see if Minho is here then we’ll take our leave” I told him and smiled.

 

 

“He went here few minutes ago and told us he’s leaving. He has to meet with Hyesun noona” Jiyong said and offered me a bottle of water.

 

 

Curses sprung from my mouth before I took the water from him and chug it down. “How we’d be able to leave then? I’ll have a long talk to that jerk first thing in the morning!” I hissed silently.

 

 

I heard Jiyong chuckled, probably heard me. He smiled at me, “Do you need a ride? We can take you”

 

 

I was so desperate at that moment and couldn’t refuse the offer so I smiled sweetly. I tug the hem of his shirt and whispered, “But I got a problem… You see… Bom, Chaerin and Minzy are in the room and literally passed out. Can you help me get them up?” He chuckled again.

 

 

“Boys, we better take our leave and assist Dara and the rest of the girls” Jiyong said and the boys gladly obeyed.

 

 

We all went to the room after they pay their bill, they gasped in horror when they saw the current situation the girls at. Pillows were all over the place. Cocktail glasses stumbled in the table and some on the floor.

 

 

“Wow!” that was the only word Youngbae could utter.

 

 

“Do they always drink like this noona?” Daesung said while counting the glasses that is scattered in the room.

 

 

TOP shook his head side by side and clicked his tongue, “They drink more than men could”

 

 

Youngbae went outside after Jiyong instruct him to get bottles of water.

 

 

I went to my knees and tried to let Mingkki sit. Daesung immediately sat beside her, helped Mingkki sit and held her head into his shoulder while pats her cheeks lightly.

 

 

I saw Seungri went to Chaerin and pokes her, “Yah! Chaecat! Wake up! Get your up so we can get home… Aww!”

 

 

TOP smack his head, “Can’t you treat a drunk person well?”

 

 

Seungri nursed his head and reasoned, “It’s not like she’ll retaliate, seeing her state now…”

 

 

Everyone just laugh at his antic and TOP let him loose as he went to Bom. He shook Bom deliberately until her forehead creased as she released a moan. I let her sit and rest her head in the sofa. TOP crouched in front of her while I grab a bottle of water from Youngbae. I was about to give her the water when she started to gag.

 

 

Much to the horror of everyone, she bares her guts to the world. TOP stood up and stretched his arms, held her in the shoulder preventing her to stumble forward. His face changed from horror to disgust to fury as he saw what Bom painted the room with something green… orange and blue and pink.

 

 

He scrunched his face as he smelled the foul odor caused by Bom then he suddenly shrieked, which startled us, when he saw that there were trail of stain in his shoes and at the edge of his pants.

 

 

 He cursed and yelled at Youngbae. “Youngbae! Give me tissue… Hurry! Argh! Damn this Corn monster…”

 

 

We practically cracked maniacally at him coz he can’t decide what to do first, whether attend to Bom or to his shoes and pants. I took this as an opportunity and took another picture of Bom and TOP’s shoe for future blackmail purposes.

 

 

“Yo Ji! Held this Corn Monster for awhile… Sh*t! This shoe is brand new!” He hissed. We kept on laughing at his misfortune and he excused himself for awhile to go to the men’s room.

 

 

Jiyong held her and remove her hair from her face while I wipe Bom’s face gently with the handkerchief Jiyong offered and gave her some water. After awhile, TOP returned and we all assist the three girls outside the bar.

 

 

There were still a good number of people inside the bar that we had a difficulty in making our way out. Good thing one of the bouncers saw us and secured us from the raging crowd.

 

 

Seungri carried Chaerin on his back with Youngbae behind them to assist the maknae. Daesung carried Mingki since his pretty much built so he effortlessly carried her on his own but Jiyong still stood behind them and held Mingkki’s back to avoid her leaning backwards. TOP carried Bom bridal style and I stayed beside him, assisting, afraid that he might drop her.

 

 

“Noona, do you know where the girls are staying?” Daesung asked once we arrived at the place where they parked their cars. It was pretty much farther, one block to be exact, coz the parking space of the bar where all taken so they have to parked it where it is spacious enough.

 

 

“They’ll be staying over my house tonight” I answered.

 

 

“Okay, Dara, TOP hyung and Bommie noona will take my car. The rest of you stay at Dae’s car then follow us. Is that alright?” Jiyong glanced at us and agreed.

 

 

Youngbae opened the left door and I saw Seungri carefully let Chaerin inside the car before he closed it then went to the opposite direction  and followed her shortly after. Daesung placed Mingki beside Seungri, making him in the middle while Youngbae sat at the passenger seat as Daesung revved up the engine. On the other hand, I went inside the backseat first at Jiyong’s Bentley before TOP placed Bom beside me and went to the passenger side.

 

 

Few minutes later we arrived at the building of my house since the street is pretty much empty. I’m so grateful at the boys for helping and sending us home. I would probably go mad if I were to assist these drunkards all by myself. Good thing the girls decided to sleep over at my house or else, I’ll have to face the wrath of their parents since I’m the one responsible for inviting them.

 

 

Upon entering the building, the landlord gave us a sneer when he saw the guys carrying three knocked down girls. I just used my charm and smiled sweetly as I greeted him as we proceed in the elevator. It is so funny that we were all squished inside the elevator. We all snickered when we heard a low snore coming from Bomtaro.

 

 

We all hurried towards the door once the elevator door opened and I keyed in the code as fast as I can when I heard Seungri complained, “Noona… Is it far yet… heavy… knees… giving up…” he grunted.

 

 

When the door opened, I immediately let them in. I hurriedly led them to my room and lay the girls in my Queen-size bed. I removed the girls’ shoes and TOP helped me cover them with blanket before I led the boys on the living room. They all went straight to the sofa. I saw the three stretched their bodies and I heard some of them cursed before they slumped down.

 

 

“Woah~~~! Noona… you really have a nice pad…” Seungri said in awe after he stretched.

 

 

“Thanks” I smiled back. “Why don’t you guys stay for awhile… rest first?…” I just want to be accommodating after all the help they’ve given us.

 

 

“That sounds nice. What do you think boys?” Jiyong asked the others. I smiled at him when he faced me. He smiled back and that is when my heart did somersaults.

 

 

“Why don’t you sit back and relax first… feel at home. I’ll just prepare something for you to drink or eat… What do you guys want? Coffee? Juice? Water? Food?” I offered.

 

 

They discuss for awhile before they all agreed, “Coffee would be good enough” Jiyong said sweetly.

 

 

I nod and excused myself to make them coffee.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

When Dara went to the kitchen, all five of us eyed every corner of her apartment. I could say that she’s pretty organized. Her pad is really clean and it seems like everything is brand new. I am pretty much in awe and I believe the rest of the guys did so too.

 

 

“I can’t believe she’s staying here alone… This is pretty big for a petite girl like her.” TOP hyung said.

 

 

Seungri snapped his finger and exclaimed, “Ah! Hyung, she definitely has a run for your own pad.”

 

 

“She sure does” I answered back.

 

 

“I need to pee…” Daesung proclaimed as he held his groin. He stood up and called for Dara’s attention.

 

 

I didn’t know why but my mind drift back to Dara and what she’s doing so I also stood up, I was about to follow Daesung when TOP hyung stopped me as he held my wrist.

 

 

His brows furrowed and asked, “Where are you going?”

 

 

I brushed off his hands, “I’ll just check up on Dara… maybe she needs some help” I nonchalantly answered.

 

 

I saw him stood up and hang his arm around my shoulder and smirked. “Check on her? Dude, this is her house. Why check up on her? She hasn’t even disappeared for five minutes.” he whispered.

 

 

‘Oh Sh*t!’I cursed to myself when this guy beside me just found me out. I knew my cheeks got a light hinge of pink when I couldn’t find an answer.

 

 

I snapped my head to him when I heard him chuckled. He pats my back, “Don’t tell me you miss her already?” he wiggles his brows as he teased and I was about to retaliate when he slightly pushed me forward, “Go on… help her…” he said and smirk.

 

 

I scratched the back of my head and slowly dragged my feet towards her kitchen. My head was hanged low as I process on my mind on what I would say to her. I was in daze that I didn’t know she’s now behind me until she taps my shoulder. I turned around to see her wearing this confused look before she asked, “What are you doing here? Are you also going to use the bathroom?”

 

 

I bit my lips that it formed into a thin line before I shook my head. Her brows furrowed and crossed her arms in front of her chest. She was about to speak when I beat her into it. “Need some help?” I muttered. Wah~~~! When did I become this shy in front of a girl? I’m G-Dragon for Christ’s sake!

 

 

She shook her head and answered, “Why don’t you just sit back with the rest of the guys? I’ll be there soon with your coffees.”

 

 

“Please… just let me help…” Did I just plead?! WTF! Maybe because I’m just tired… Yeah! That’s right! I’m tired… Nothing more… I got to play it cool… C’mon, Wake up Jiyong! Wake up! Think of something that sounds more casual…

 

 

“It’s kind enough of you to let us in and rest. Besides, I just can’t sit back doing nothing. I might just doze off so better help you instead to keep myself busy” I said and went behind her, held both of her shoulders and pushed forward. I assume she was surprised by my sudden action when I felt her jerked but I didn’t gave her the chance to turned around and witness the smile that was slowly creeping up in my face. I was also surprised at myself as I had found the guts to touch her.

 

 

Once I made contact with her, it’s like pyrotechnics manifest right before my eyes. Pure bliss covers my entire entity. It is not my first time to touch a girl as I’ve already touched, held, explored and captures hundreds of them before but I was feeling different this time and to think that I was just holding her shoulders, it gave me this euphoric feeling and can’t help but to rejoice. What more if I hold her hand or maybe even hug her or if fate allows me, kiss her… Gahd! What have I been thinking! I must be going crazy! Is this the effect of alcohol in me now? Do the drinks I had have some sort of drugs in it? Sh*t! Playing it cool my ! Who am I kidding? I bet if TOP would see me right now, he would torment me for the rest of my life for stupidly grinning and feeling giddy just because of a mere skinship!

 

 

I bit my lower lip to restrain myself from smiling further and kept my hold on her firmly as she leads us to where the kitchen is. When she stopped, I felt a jolt immediately runs down my body and I automatically kicked myself back to reality. I urge myself to let her go and finally succeeded after I kept on silently yelled and cursed my body for going against me.

 

 

“Sit here on the stool while I get the cups” This time, she held my left arm with hers while her right hand rest on my back as she ushered me to take a sit. I held my breath when I felt the warmness of her palm on my back and silently did what she asked me to do.

 

 

She went forward to one of the cabinets, her back facing me and tiptoed to open them to get 6 cups. I saw her coffee maker almost done serving its purpose. While she was busy washing the cups, I imagined myself dancing crazily while jumping and do few back flips. I heard a beep sound which brought me back once again from my own little joyous dreamland.

 

 

She placed a red hexagon tray with a black ceramic plate above in front of me then proceeds to the oven while putting on a pink cooking gloves and pulled a tray of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. I automatically arched my left brow and looked at her questioningly. That’s the time I noticed a cooling tray not far from my right elbow. She smiled as she put each cookie on the cooling tray.

 

 

“You made this in a matter of 10 minutes?” I asked her pretty much bewildered.

 

 

She chuckled, which was the most enticing thing I’ve ever heard for the entire day. “Aniyo… I’ve already made the batter before we went to the club and placed it in the fridge. I popped them up in the oven once I enter the kitchen knowing that some chocolates would help all of us to stay awake for awhile.”

 

 

I am really amazed with this new information I had on her. I never gave a thought about her baking as she looks remarkably unique. Her fierce look and with her guitar skills, who would’ve thought that this girl right here could do some girly thing like baking? I chuckled at that thought. Sandara Park is really something!

 

 

She went to where the coffee maker is and pours coffee unto the cups. She was about to lift the tray when I stopped her. “Hey… Let me carry that”

 

 

She obliged and went to check on the cookies checking if it is cool enough. “Why don’t you go ahead first and I’ll follow. I’ll just put this on the plate”

 

 

Without further ado, I went to the living room leaving her behind.

 

 

---

 

 

Jiyong went to the living room to see the boys engaged in a discussion. They stopped when they noticed him holding unto the tray of their coffees.

 

 

“Hyung where’s noona?” Seungri asked while Jiyong carefully lowered the tray with hot contents unto the coffee table.

 

 

“She’ll be here in a minute” he answered and gave each a cup. He got one for himself before he sat beside TOP.

 

 

TOP nudge him and asked, “So, did you had fun with her?” in whisper.

 

 

Jiyong could only smile widely at the latter before he blew on his coffee.

 

 

“You owe me one. I had a hard time keeping these monkeys from going to where you guys are” TOP said while chuckling.

 

 

“Thanks bro” Jiyong answered.

 

 

Moments later, Dara came into view holding another red tray and placed it beside the other tray. “Have some… sweets will keep us stay awake for the meantime” she offered them. The boys gladly took a bite and praised her baking skills.

 

 

“This is really delicious noona…” Youngbae said as he munch.

 

 

“Thanks…” she said.

 

 

After they talked about the things that happened to the club earlier, much to the dismay of the boys, most especially Jiyong, they had to bid goodbye because Seungri’s mother called him and ask him to get back home since it’s 5 in the morning already.

 

 

“Noona, can we visit you again in some other time?” Daesung asked which earned a nod from Dara.

 

 

Dara were about to lead them to the door when TOP spoke, “You guys can go ahead. Jiyong and I will stay for a bit since we live near here and help Dara with the dishes” he reasoned.

 

 

Seungri’s cries of protest were heard but on the other hand, Jiyong is looking at TOP with sparkles in his eyes, thanking him silently. TOP could only smirk as if he read what’s on Jiyong’s mind and showed the latter a peace sign, meaning that Jiyong owned him twice.

 

 

Youngbae, Daesung, Seungri together with Dara where about to approach the door when they heard a loud thud coming from her room. Dara was about to run and check on it when Bom showed up in her door, swaying. She’s covering with her hands indicating that she’ll throw up again anytime soon.

 

 

“Dara, I’ll take it from here… Jiyong, accompany Dara” TOP said and held Bom as he assists the latter towards the bathroom.

 

 

TOP winked at Jiyong as they passed by them and the latter could only nod and smiled at his friend.

 

 

Dara led the others towards Daesung’s car and bid farewell.

 

 

In the meantime, at Dara’s pad, Bom was slumped on the floor with her head on the toilet bowl releasing another round of unidentified bomb.

 

 

TOP’s POV

 

 

This girl surely has a big compartment in her stomach. She already throw up in the club that I thought she already let everything out. I held her hair while I gently her back. She tried to shove me away while yelling at me to get out. I can see tears are falling out from her eyes and I can’t help but to feel bad.

 

 

“Don’t drink too much next time...” I said softly while I reached for some tissue paper and wipe her tears. She could only nod and continue with her battle in front of the toilet.

 

 

After awhile, she flushed the toilet and slowly got up. I held her arms for support as she walks, staggered, towards the sink. She opened one of the drawers and pulled a mouth wash. She gargles and splashes some water onto her face as well. She then grab the towel I gave her and pats her face with it. I find her cute at this moment coz even though she does things without her full knowledge she still gave importance to hygiene.

 

 

I lead her out of the bathroom and we’re on our way towards the bedroom when she halted.

 

 

“Why? What’s wrong?” I asked, panicked by her sudden action. Thinking that she might throw up again and I’m very scared since we have a short proximity that she might stain not only my shoes but my whole attire.

 

 

“I wan’t to sleep…” she mumbles.

 

 

“I know… that’s why we’re heading to the bedroom.” I answered and I saw her shook her head. My brows furrowed and forehead creased in confusion.

 

 

“It’s stuffy in there… “ I heard her spoke.

 

 

Stuffy? Dara got a big bed that would fit them four and she’s saying it’s stuffy in there? This girl is really Dara’s relative. She’s also weird.

 

 

I wasn’t able to answer her when she started to move and headed towards the living room. I still assist her until she settled in the couch and rested her head on the headrest.

 

 

“Do you want some water?” I asked her and she just nodded.

 

 

 I don’t know if she’s still intoxicated or just acting coz one moment she goes acting all wasted but then she still answered every time I asked her. Either way, I like this kind of Bom. She’s not making a scene or having a fit with me. She’s not refusing for my help and best of all, she let me touched her.

 

 

Jiyong might think that I’m doing this all for him but he guessed it all wrong. I might gave him the time to get to know Dara but at the same time, I got to spend this little moment with Bom. It’s like hitting two birds with one stone. Nyahahaha.

 

 

I came back with a glass of water and went beside Bom. I called her attention but she’s sleeping peacefully. This is the first time I got to see her face this close and I love every second of it. I roamed my eyes with her beautiful complexion… her eyes… her nose until I dropped my gaze to her full lips. I unconsciously my own lips as I felt it dried. I leaned closer and only an inch away when I got startled when I heard the door opened. I almost spill the water as I jerked back to straighten my back.

 

 

‘Damn you Jiyong!’ I cursed silently as I shoot him my deadliest glare. Can’t he take his time and get Dara’s attention for a little longer?! I was so close! So close to capture Bom’s lips! ARGH!

 

 

“Is everything alright?” Dara asked when she approached us.

 

 

“Yeah. She does not want to go back to your room, saying it’s stuffy in there and insisted on sleeping here instead” I answered.

 

 

Dara just chuckled. I looked at Jiyong as he looked back at me wearing the same expression. We’re confused unto why she’s laughing.

 

 

 “I know why…” She said. “Chaerin might have taken most of the space” she continued.

 

 

We sat in silence after she spoke again. “Do you guys want to watch a movie or something?”

 

 

“Sure. What do you have?” I asked. She ushered me to one big oak cabinet and opened it revealing hundreds of DVD. She asked me to pick one and played it.

 

 

“You guys watch first while I make us something to eat” she said before heading to the kitchen.

 

 

I looked at Jiyong and throw him one of the pillows. I motioned my head to where Dara went indicating him to follow her. Jiyong stood up and smiled brightly as he grab the tray with the cups and followed to where Dara is.

 

 

“At last~~~!” I exclaimed quietly while I took a peek at Bom’s sleeping face. I removed the strands of hair blocking her beautiful face and tuck it behind her ear. I don’t know what got into me but my eyes landed on her lips once again. I stared at it much longer this time as desire rushed through my body. My mind kept screaming to kiss her now. I scanned if there’s anyone around. I took the chance and gave her lips a quick peck as I giggled after. I looked at her face to see if I woke her up but she just stayed motionless. I was about to do it again but stopped midway when she stirred and suddenly hugged me as she nuzzled on my chest. I was frozen on my seat and checked her face for any sign that she’s awake. She mumbled something but I couldn’t get a grasped of it and just let her lay her head on me. I smiled triumphantly and decided to watch the movie instead as I wrapped an arm around her.

 

 

“I’ll let you off the hook for staining my brand new shoes Corn Monster. Now we’re even” I whispered while grinning remembering my ninja moves on her.

 

 

I kissed the top of her head as I darted my attention back to the movie.

 

 

It’s such a wonderful night.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So guys...

How do you find this chapter??? =D

all the pictures used in the image above where an illustration of Dara's apartment

to give everyone an idea...

 

I'll post the part three as soon as I can

but

I may warn you, my dear readers...

part three would probably be all about Daragon...

I hope some would understand.... =D

There would be topbom and ririn moments soon

so you all should watch out for it!

 

and!

finally, Dara will change her hair color back to its original color soon....

 

ah~~~

I might be giving you guys a lot of spoilers!!!....

kekekeke~~~

 

 

Daragonlove99

jheng112995

ellajay

gothiclolita

shinrara

jelliebean

lanae1976

 

Thank you for subscribing!!!!

 

keep posting comments... I love reading evryone's opinions...=D

Please continue on supporting this story...

Thank you everyone!!!!♥