Moving Picture

Broken Strings

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

I immediately darted my eyes away and focus on the food in front of me as I felt everything that surrounds me froze the moment I saw Jiyong’s reaction. I wasn’t expecting anything but why is it, that one move, flip my world 360.

 

 

‘Holy crap! What’s with the y smirk?’

 

 

‘Woah! What the?! Did I just say y? Bejeezus! What’s wrong with me?’

 

 

I have seen a lot of people do that smirk or lopsided smile or whatever you call it! But why is my heart beating so fast with him doing that? Gahd! I must be out of my mind!

 

 

Instantly, I brought my hands to my face and I fanned myself when I suddenly felt the room getting warmer.

 

 

I was still battling with myself with so many questions but I got to admit… That was hot!

 

 

“What’s hot Dara? Are you having a fever?” Bom asked me and placed a hand unto my forehead which brought me back to my trance.

 

 

‘Sh*t! Did I just say that aloud? Did I say EVERYTHING out loud?!’

 

 

“Ahh… No. I-I do not have a fever but… I just thought it’s getting hot in here… Don’t you feel hot?” I reasoned and praying silently to the heavens above that this prying cousin of mine would just drop the subject and that she was not able to hear all of my thoughts, and much to my relief, she did.

 

 

She just shrugged and answered, “No. I don’t. Maybe someone just setup the temp a little bit high”, then she goes back to munching her corn. Good thing the cafeteria serves corn today that it captures more of her attention.

 

 

I once again stared at my food which I think I will not finish as hunger deserted me so I push my plate towards Bom and offered it which she gladly accepted.

 

 

‘Argh! Why does he make my world go round with such simple acts?’

 

 

I slumped back to my seat as I once again let myself sink into daze. ‘I really got to learn how to control my mouth before I blurt out everything which is by the way, so freaking embarrassing!’  

 

 

I would still continue to daze if not for the booklet for FALLEN, inside Bom’s open bag, laid out in front of my eyes. This is a good opportunity for me to divert my attention to her rather than lose my mind thinking over Jiyong.

 

 

I frowned and snatch it up inside her bag and looked at her quizzically.

 

 

“Are you planning to audition for the play?” I asked somewhat dubious.

 

 

She turned her head to me and to the booklet I was holding then back at me again, with those round eyes of her, she stared at me for a moment before she answers, “Yeah. I am. Hyesun and Inna wanted me to, so I thought why not? Give it a try”

 

 

“Oh” was my only answer as I started to scan and flip on page after page.

 

 

“You should too. I mean… try. I know Hyesun and Inna already told you that they wanted the four of us to participate” I heard her stated it in a monotone voice.

 

 

I nodded in agreement as I recalled to what the two had planned. While browsing the booklet, I saw the line-up for the characters so I got intrigued, “Who are you planning to portray?” I asked without looking at her and kept my focus on reading the descriptions for the characters.

 

 

“I plan on taking Raziel”

 

 

“Take? So you are certain to be accepted huh?” I stated sarcastically. I looked up at her and arched an eyebrow.

 

 

She just stared at me some more before she shrugs, “What? I am pretty sure I will get that part… Without. A. Doubt!”

 

 

I snorted with her over confidence. That is so Bom! That is one of the things I love about her. She knows how to boost herself up and strive to get what she wants.

 

 

“Besides, that is one of the lead supporting roles” I heard her chirped.

 

 

I knew it! Of course Bom will not choose something minor or has few lines. I just ignore her and scan for Raziel, her character.

 

 

 “Supporting role? Why not choose the main role?” I asked, intrigued once again, if she wants to have a lot of spotlight then why not snag the main role instead.

 

 

She munch on a spoonful of corn and swallowed before answering, “I can’t”

 

 

I arched my brow one more time, waiting, urging for her to continue but it seems like she wasn’t going to do so, and I am getting impatient so I asked her, “Why not?”

 

 

“The two main roles have a KISSING SCENE”, she said it slow and clear, making her round eyes bigger, punctuating the last two words.

 

 

My lips formed a perfect ‘O’ as realization dawned to me. And she bounces her head up and down satisfied with my reaction. I darted my eyes back to the characters and said nothing more until I found hers.

 

 

‘Raziel… An angel chief over the thrones, guarding the secrets of the universe… Hmmm… That was interesting…’

 

 

I was once again distracted when Bom spoke, “I don’t plan on kissing some random guy. Who knows, the male lead would be so freaking ugly! I will just have to kick my own if that happens, so, I’d rather choose someone who doesn’t have any love interaction. Unless…” she trailed.

 

 

My head snapped immediately at her and saw her blushing behind her hair which flowed down to cover her face as she bows her head. Ha-ha! I know what she is thinking right now. Busted again! Bom is such a blabber mouth.

 

 

“Unless what?” I asked taunting. She just shook her head avoiding looking up so I just continue provoking her. Gahd! I just love teasing her whenever she was caught off guard. Ha-ha! I scooted more towards her and whispered, “Unless someone that goes by the name Choi Seunghyun would take the role. Ain’t I right Bomtaro?”

 

 

And I peeked at her face and I almost guffaw at what I saw. I stifled my laugh while Bom, here, sitting beside me turning beet red. That just did the trick!

 

 

 

 

The day has flown by in a flash and as far as I could remember, we all agreed to gather in the parking area to meet up after each class. So here I am like a bat out of hell, from that dreadful last subject which had extended on a few good more minutes, racing my way, having a hard time swiftly avoiding all students on the way with this heavy hard case on my back to meet with my friends. Not surprising enough, I was the last one out.

 

 

I doubled my pace once I saw a glimpse of 2ne1 and Bigbang members all huddled up that I think I forgot how to breathe. After all the running and sprinting, I came to a halt and planted my hands on my knees as I catch my breath. I thought I could give some of our Olympians a run for their fame with my mad dash. Whew!

 

 

But before I could even apologize, Bom beats me to it. She ranted right after I appeared exhaustingly in front of them. “Yah! Ssantokki! What took you so long? We’ve been waiting here for what?... Likely 20 minutes now. I’ve bee-“, I put a hand up, and still leaning towards my knees, stopping her from more ranting coz I was really hard-assing my way out, it instantly annoyed the hell out of me. I know I’m at fault somewhere and the least I want to hear right now is her continuous ranting over something which is not really my fault to begin with. I don’t want to ruin the forthcoming event.

 

 

I looked up at her with somewhat annoyed, apologetic face, “I’m sorry… okay! It’s not… my fault… Instructor Psy… suddenly… decided… to tell more… stories…” I breathe heavily after each word trying to convey my point.

 

 

It’s like all the energy left in me was drain after exerting effort explaining. I felt my knees weakened and slightly shaking so I knelt on the rough pavement surrendering myself with tiredness.

 

 

“Stupid case!” I cursed silently.

 

 

 

---

 

 

In the middle of the tension, everyone stood rigid on their spot, not wanting to provoke Bom some more but when Dara suddenly collapsed on the cold ground, everyone including Bom gasp in horror, afraid that she might’ve fainted.

 

 

 “Oh c’mon! Let it slide. It’s not like you’ve been waiting here for a long period of time. Give her a break” TOP chided in Dara’s behalf. He was about to reach up to Dara when he was stopped with more annoyed Bom.

 

 

Bom stepped in front of him and crossed her arms in her chest while eyeing him deathly, “Well excuse me mister blue-haired alien from another planet, who is only five minutes earlier from Dara, I hate waiting!” Bom yelled in rage.

 

 

TOP rolled his eyes but didn’t say anything, ‘If only it wasn’t her who helped us, Gahd help me with I’m about to do to this furious woman!’, he thought.

 

 

“Stop it you two” Jiyong hissed.

 

 

Dara, kneeling on the ground, was about to remove the hard case from her back when a hand stopped her. She looked up to see the owner of the hand and was shocked.

 

 

Jiyong went to her and helped her remove the case, about her size, gently.

 

 

Dara let him, staring at him dumbfoundedly as she felt her heart throbbing inside her chest most especially when she saw him giving her a warm smile which makes her cheeks flushed in light pink.

 

 

Holding the case on one hand, Jiyong hold her arm with his free hand, ushering her to get up and assist her in balancing her own weight. When she stood beside him, she trembles a little when she felt her skin made contact with his. Jiyong felt her shiver so instantly, he wrapped an arm around her waist, steadying her and giving her some warmth at the same time. He thought maybe she was just cold and dizzy after all that running but unknown to him, he was the real reason why she felt her head spinning, hazy, with the close proximity that they have at that moment. He led her to his car, slowly but gently, letting her to lean on it.

 

 

Oblivious to the scene, where their friends had stopped talking, bickering and eyeing the two of them suspiciously, he opened the trunk of his car and placed the hard case before slamming it down. He went beside her once more and wrapped an arm… again.

 

 

Dara, on the other hand, stiffen when he wrapped his arm with her… again. Her mind was bombarded with thousand words all at the same time. She can’t decipher what she was feeling at the moment. She was feeling extremely nervous, she’s paling, but on the other hand, she feels fluttered, thousand butterflies dancing inside her tummy every time his hand her arm lovingly. She wanted to remove his hand and stay away from his hold but there was something holding her back, wanting, needing for his touch.

 

 

While she was mentally and physically battling with herself, the guys and girls have divided and assigned tasks into different groups to make most of the time. Since Dara was not in her normal mental state, they just decided for themselves.

 

 

Minzy and Daesung were assigned to rent new movies.

 

 

“What movies do you want us to rent?” Daesung asked.

 

 

“Love story”

 

“Thriller!”

 

 

CL and Seungri exclaimed in unison. Both look at each other stupefied before they back fire.

 

 

“No way!”

 

“Yuck”

 

 

They both answered at the same time. CL had horror written all over her face while Seungri had a disgusted look with her choice of a movie.

 

 

“Arasso… Arasso… Daesung oppa and I will get both” Minzy cooed to interrupt on the forthcoming war against the cat and dog… or rat, should I say.

 

 

Daesung ushered Minzy in his car and opened the door for her before they went on their way, waving goodbye to the rest of the group.

 

 

Seungri decided to offer in going to the supermarket to buy snacks and drinks but CL insisted that she will come with them.

 

 

“You’re not needed there young miss. You’ll be just a pain in the ” Seungri mockingly stated.

 

 

Pissed and hell annoyed, CL retorted, “I will come and supervise. Who knows what kind of food you’ll buy with that teeny-weeny brain of yours! Oh! That reminds me, let me buy you some rat poison to extinct you into this world!”

 

 

“Yeah? If you extinct me, then who’ll drive you back to Dara noona’s house?”

 

 

CL paused for a moment, “I’ll take a cab!” she yelled.

 

 

Youngbae held both of his arms between the two, preventing any damages while he shook his head. “You two stop with your childish quarrel. I’ll come with the two of you.”

 

 

Youngbae turn around with a grim and face Jiyong, TOP, Bom and Dara. “I’ll accompany those two…” he pointed on his back with the two who still continued yelling at each other, “Someone should supervise them before they kill each other. They may not come back in time or rather in whole and slaughter each other if we let them be”. TOP and Jiyong snickered with his statement. True enough, those two never really stayed with each other without bickering. Well except for the rain incident, they thought.

 

 

TOP pats Youngbae’s shoulder sympathetically, “Good luck with babysitting! Just meet us up at Dara’s pad” he smirked before he opened Jiyong’s back seat door for the girls and let them in.

 

 

 

---

 

 

In no time, The remaining foursome arrived at Dara’s house and she asked them to rest for awhile in the living room while she gets them something to drink. Bom followed her and helped. They went back to the living room and offered the two guys a drink which they gladly took. While having a conversation, talking about what to prepare for dinner, Jiyong’s phone started to ring.

 

 

He looked at the caller id and decided to cancel the call. He looked at TOP before placing it back into his side pocket. TOP was eyeing his every move and the older guy can see that his friend is very unstable. His phone kept ringing but he continues to ignore it.

 

 

Dara and Bom, oblivious of what was happening, excused themselves and gave the two guys some privacy. They felt they needed to give them some time to talk so they went to the kitchen and start preparing for their dinner. The girls have requested Dara to cook some Chicken Alfredo few nights ago and that is still their plan. They started to bring the ingredients out of the fridge and place it beside the sink.

 

 

“What do you think is wrong with them?” Bom asked, breaking the silence between Dara and her.

 

 

Dara only shrugs as she too had no idea.

 

 

“I think something is up. Don’t you think? They were acting all weird since lunchtime” Bom stated as she put some water over a pan.

 

 

“Yeah. They were acting very weird. I thought I was the only one who notice that” Dara answered back.

 

 

After a few minutes, TOP emerged in the kitchen asking them if they needed some help. Dara’s brows furrowed, wondering why TOP had left his friend alone. She looked at Bom and caught her also staring at her maybe having the same question in her mind. Bom gesture her head towards the direction of the living room, silently telling her to look after the guy left in the living room and that was her signal and smile at her cousin. Before Dara could move, she looked at Bom questioningly.

 

 

“I can manage. This alien right here can help me” Bom said and with that she made her way to the living room.

 

 

Her brows furrowed deeper when she sees no sign of Jiyong in the living room. She tried to look for him in the bathroom and even on her bedroom.

 

 

“Did he leave?” she murmured to herself.

 

 

She was about to go back to the kitchen and ask TOP but she stopped on her tracks once she heard a phone ringing. She listened silently and followed where the ringing was coming from. Moving the curtain on the side, there, on her tiny balcony, she found Jiyong sitting on the wooden chair that was facing the sun making its last stub on daytime, painting the sky in orange, red, pink and purple, his face planted within his palms.

 

 

 She opened the balcony door slowly, stepping out into the evening air. Jiyong didn’t seem to notice someone standing beside him not until a hand was pressed unto his shoulder. He looked up, and was met with her captivating eyes, eyes that were full of worry.

 

 

When he looked up and met her gaze, Dara’s heart almost crushes when she saw the pain, the agony not only on his face but his eyes were also telling the same. She doesn’t know what was going on so she didn’t know what to do or what to say, she was lost for words, breaking her heart into pieces. She just stared at him letting him know that she was worried.

 

 

Their staring moment was distracted when his phone rings once again. With a heavy sigh, he reaches for his phone in his pants and looked at the caller before turning it off.

 

 

When she finally recovers her voice, “Aren’t you going to answer that?” Dara asked in a hush tone. She was waiting for an answer but instead, she gasped in shock absolutely surprised with his next move.

 

 

Jiyong pulled her by the waist and wrapped his arms around her, planting his face into her stomach. She froze with her hands in midair. Her mind went blank with the sudden closeness of their body. Her nerves and body cells and whatnots rage in different emotions, swirling her once again.

 

 

“That was our butler…” Jiyong murmured which brought her back from oblivion.

 

 

She tried to wiggle free and push him lightly but wasn’t successful as Jiyong just tightened his hold on her.

 

 

“Please… please… let’s just stay like this for a second…” he pleaded weepingly and she winced when his hold gets even tighter, crushing his head in her stomach.

 

 

She was now standing in between his legs and she can’t help but to somewhat feel uncomfortable with the thought of someone might see them in an uncompromising position but there was also part of her that is elated with the fact that his touch and hold are sending her in cloud nine.

 

 

She gave up on freeing herself coz every time she move, his hold just gets tighter and tighter. When she stopped from wriggling, his hold loosens but not letting her go.

 

 

“Jiyong… What’s the matter?” she cooed curiously and placed both of her hands unto his shoulders.

 

 

Jiyong breathes heavily not able to utter any words coz of the lump that was forming on his throat. He swallowed hard, trying and scolding his self not to give in and cry. But the pain and guilt and longing he is feeling gets the best of him. He couldn’t take it anymore.

 

 

Dara’s eyes grew bigger when she felt him shaking, she felt her shirt, the part where Jiyong’s face was planted getting soaked, and she heard him sniff. Panic arose; she tried to wiggle free once more.

 

 

“Jiyong! Are you crying? Why are you crying? Gahd! What happened? Did something bad happen?” She nervously gabs. When she didn’t hear anything from him aside from his sob, she surrenders. Her heart broke into millions of pieces once more and it couldn’t get any worse. Wanting to give comfort, she snake her right hand at the back of his neck while her left hand giving gentler on his back.

 

 

When Jiyong felt her caress him lovingly, he also surrenders. He surrenders his feelings and poured it all out. For once in his life, he finds comfort from the girl he was now holding, whom he barely knew. He doesn’t feel ashamed of showing her his weaknesses. When she touch and hold and caress him, that’s when he felt that he was not alone. For years, he stubbornly repressed his feelings and diverts his anger, his pain by drowning his self with alcohol or trashing things he sees but now, he felt different. He felt that he was cared for, that he was worthy of having someone to stay at his side and gives support. He knows his friends also cared for him and worry for him but he couldn’t seek this feeling he is experiencing right now from them.

 

 

Dara let him cry it all out while she runs her finger into his hair, she was stopped when she don’t hear him sobbing anymore. Removing her hands away from his hair and back, she cupped his face, making him look at her. His eyes were puffed and red and she looks at him tenderly while tracing the tears away from his eyes with her thumb.

 

 

“What’s wrong? Hmmm? Care to tell me what caused you to cry?”

 

 

He pouts first while new tears are taunting to escape his eyes before breaking his gaze and face from her hands and plant in again in her stomach. Dara almost laugh at him when she saw him pouted. He looks adorable, that was what she thought. She let him be and went back on caressing his hair and back, waiting for him to let go first.

 

 

Jiyong thought about it for a minute before he relayed his story to her. From time to time, his hold on her tightened, whenever he felt the pain that was killing him on the inside, sometimes digging his fingers into her flesh, but she didn’t complain. She just listens to him and showers all her concern with the way she was holding him. Unknowingly to her, she stopped caressing him instead she was now embracing him, locking him beneath her with her hold. She pressed him closer to her body whenever his grips tightened, letting him know that she’s still listening and attending to his emotional needs.

 

 

While the two are having a world of their own with the beautiful night sky as their background, inside, there stand Bom who’s standing behind the curtain, peeking, would gasp from time to time. She got startled when she felt hot breathe brushing through her ears.

 

 

“Ssshhh. Be quiet. Let’s go back to the kitchen and leave them be” Top whispered and pull Bom away from the balcony door.

 

 

“Is that why you all are acting weird earlier?” Bom asked

 

 

“Yeah. Ji is undergoing some problems and we don’t want him to deal with it all by himself”

 

 

Bom can feel the sincerity in his voice and didn’t say no more. She was about to walk pass him when he stopped her. He faced her and smiled, “Thank you for helping us”, TOP said and lean closer planting a soft peck on her cheeks. He smiled once more before he start with his tracks, disappearing in the kitchen leaving Bom, turning red as her hair in the corridor, one hand in her cheek, grinning like a maniac.

 

 

 

---

 

 

On the way to the supermarket, Seungri, Youngbae and CL where on Seungri’s car. Youngbae was seated at the passenger seat while CL was at the back.

 

 

 

Youngbae’s POV

 

 

Oh this! These two buttheads continued on bickering and it is giving me a headache! I think preschoolers where much more easy to handle rather than this two full grown-ups acting childishly whenever they set their eyes together.

 

 

“Oh Sh*t! Oh Sh*t!” I screamed in panic when our car swerved left and right, almost hitting another car ahead of us. These two really is testing my patience! Chaerin suddenly throws punches on Seungri which cause the latter to lose focus and he almost let go of the stirring wheel.

 

 

“Yah! You two! Stop it! Just stop it! If you two wanted to end each other’s life then leave me to it! I love my life… I still want to live so spare me my life! For christsakes! I still haven’t had a girlfriend let alone date! Argh!” I yelled in frustration.

 

 

What’s annoying is after I just scolded them, both of them started to chortle! WTF?! I think the world is about to end. One moment, they were trying to kill each other then next, laugh together? Seriously? inf*cksh*t!

 

 

“Seriously… Chaerin, please… behave until we arrive safely at the supermarket then after that, you could kill each other again. Seungri, for now just focus your attention on the road. No wonder you rarely drive your car coz you’re a lousy driver!” I spat not hiding my irritation. Good thing both just shut up or else I would’ve just jump from the car before I lose all my patience.

 

 

We arrived at the supermarket and guess what? These two idiots really followed what I said. Once we all entered, they started to get on each other’s throat once again! Jeez! My lifespan already decreased because of these two! We were now here standing at the snacks section and these two can’t make up their mind.

 

 

“I want cheese!” I heard Chaerin yelled.

 

“But Barbeque tastes better” Seungri back fired.

 

 

See? They are arguing with what flavor goes better with popcorn! It is just popcorn people! Popcorn!

 

 

“Yah! Why don’t you just get both of them? You are making things difficult” I said and both of them stared at me like I said something divine as they grinned. Jeez!

 

 

I can’t take it anymore. I need some booze tonight!

 

 

“Hey. I’ll just go to the drinks section and you two just followed me there after your… your discussion

 

 

I left them and made my way towards the boozes. When I was about to turn left, I bumped into someone.

 

 

“Oops. Sorry…” I apologize. The person I bumped into didn’t even say anything and just hurriedly walked away.

 

 

I was about to start on my track when a shiny silver thing caught my attention. I stoop down and pick it up and certainly, I am correct. It was a ring. I turned around to see where the person I bumped into, maybe it belong to him or her. I don’t know coz I wasn’t able to catch a glimpse of that person’s face. It was covered by a dark hood actually. I shrug and kept it in my pocket as I continue with my tracks.

 

 

When I was in front of the large fridge, suddenly the hair on my nape stood. It felt creepy! I think someone was looking at me so I turned to my left then at my right but I saw no one. Jeepers creepers!

 

 

 

---

 

 

After arguing some more with the snacks, Seungri and Chaerin followed where Youngbae is and when they saw him, they saw him holding unto a pack of beer in hand.

 

 

“Hyung, I thought you’re also not in the mood to drink?” Seungri asked.

 

 

“That was earlier but because of you two, I suddenly felt I needed to cool down my nerves later. You’re giving me headache!” He spat and placed two packs of beer in their cart.

 

 

“Ooh! Ice cream!” Chaerin chirped, eyes twinkling when she saw the frozen delight.

 

 

She went and scan for flavors she want and Seungri followed her. When he walked beside her, she glance at him and asked, “What flavor do you want?”

 

 

Seungri was stunned when she asked him, “Ah… I don’t know. What would you suggest?”

 

 

Chaerin scan for more flavors before she found what she was looking for, “Ooh! Banana chip!”

 

 

Seungri smiled when he saw how her eyes sparkled in delight and he can’t help but to think how cute her act was. “Ah… might as well get a chocolate and vanilla flavor for the rest of the group. What do you think? What does the other girls like?” he asked.

 

 

Chaerin put a forefinger on her chin, “Uhm… Dara unnie and Bom unnie likes chocolate while Minzy likes strawberry flavor”

 

 

Seungri scanned the fridge and when he spotted the chocolate and strawberry flavor, he put them in their cart and pulled Chaerin along as the three went to the cashier and paid for groceries.

 

 

 

---

 

 

Back at Dara’s house, after Jiyong had cried his guts out, he followed Dara to the kitchen after fixing his self up in the bathroom and helped Bom and Top. Jiyong was surprised when Bom didn’t even ask him why he’d cried coz it is very obvious with his puffy eyes and reddened nose but at the same time he was thankful for her understanding. Not long after, Minzy and Daesung arrived. They just finished setting up the dining table when they heard a buzz. Bom was the one who opened the door for Youngbae who is now looking defeated, like he just went to some crazy war or something.

 

 

Seungri and Chaerin placed all the bags into the living room table before plopping their selves down the sofa with Youngbae.

 

 

“Yo dude! What’s wrong with you?” TOP asked Youngbae when he emerged from the kitchen and saw his face.

 

 

Youngbae sigh heavily before speaking, “I swear to Gahd I won’t babysit these two no more! They are a pain the I tell you. They almost killed us! Not once, not twice but three times! Three times!” he yelled while sending deathly glares at Seungri and Chaerin.

 

 

Youngbae stood up, “Gahd! I’ve never been this stressed in my life before! I really need a drink!” He said and pulled a can of beer from one of the bags and carried the bags containing the sodas, beer and ice cream and head towards the kitchen.

 

 

The others just laugh at him in understanding.

 

 

After dinner and the popcorn were done, they all headed down to the living room. Dimming the lights, they all settled in their most comfortable position. Seating on the sofa was Jiyong, Dara, Bom and Chaerin. On their foot, seated on the floor were Youngbae, TOP, Seungri, Daesung and Minzy.

 

 

They first watched a classic horror movie PSYCHO. Much to the cries of protest from the girls at the beginning, the boys have won and insisted on watching as many chick flick-romance-tear jerking stories as they want after.

 

 

As the movie went on, the girls can’t help but to scream and cover their eyes at each scary scene sometimes kicking, unintentionally, the boys on the floor on the process.

 

 

There was one time wherein Seungri shrieked out of nowhere, just for fun, startling the girls who also screamed with him, earning him a couple of punches on the back and pulling of his hair out of its roots by Chaerin.

 

 

“Stupid rat! It’s not funny! Stop doing that!” Chaerin muttered on gritted teeth while pulling his hair out.

 

 

The boys just sat rooted on their seats laughing at their maknae’s antics. That is the reason why they pick the horror film instead of some comedy or love story film because they all thought, except for Daesung who is also a scaredy-cat like the girls, that they would be having much more fun watching and hearing their reactions.

 

 

Jiyong, who’s not that scared of horror films, would always get startled every time Dara would scream and flinch in her seat. He can’t help but to chuckle every time he sees her facial expression. He looked down when he felt something touched his thigh and an idea came to mind. While his eyes were glued on the screen, his mind drifted off to somewhere else. He debated with himself if he will do it or not but after much of a thought he gave up and decided to just do it.

 

 

Dara’s hands were placed on top of the blanket she shared with Bom and Chaerin, placed on top of their laps. Her eyes were so focused on the screen that she got startled when she felt something light and warm on top of hers. She shot Jiyong a confused look but the latter was just looking ahead, at the screen. She eyed their hands and her jaw dropped when he cupped her hand with his and drag it underneath the blanket. She felt him entwine his fingers with her and at that moment, the way it felt when he held her hand, a warm current of electricity flowed through her body, as if the world had stopped and… she didn’t want to let go.

 

 

He met her gaze, looking straight at her captivating brown orbs, then to her fine nose, her well trimmed eyebrows, her pink luscious lips… With the light coming from the TV screen illuminating her beautiful face and felt her warm hands unto his hold, he pressed his hand on hers, tighter, thinking that maybe… no, definitely, he made the right decision of ditching his parents for a one of a kind moment with the lovely girl beside him. He smiled in contentment.

 

 

Dara blushed the moment he smiled at her. That smile, for her, lights up his whole face, different from what his face delineate earlier, she felt the world exploded into millions of atom and shoot into the cosmic place along with her heart.

 

 

She returns the smile, for him, before she turn her attention back to the screen, thinking, it will not be as scary as before.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woooh!

That was long...

It was long enough for me though...

kekeke

 

So...

did you all like the daragon moment???

Surely, I did!

I love their balcony moment...

how bout you???

Tell me what you liked and dislike in this chapter... =D

 

kyjiz6

daragonfanatic

ninja8cookiez

plasticdaisies

11hedi

Zarahbaer127

chic143

Stillbe

amama13

Thank you for subscribing!!!

 

by the way:

@ paperblob: actually, i want them all to be happy so I don't really intend on making Youngbae single for the rest of his life... hehehehe

so, i have pictured something for him in the future so don't worry... =D

 

And to all those who have commented, thank you all!!!

I've read everything...

sorry if I can't really reply on each and every comments...

 

AND

the much awaited changes are bound to happen in the following chapters... =D

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

 

LOVE Y'ALL!!!

♥♥♥