Surprise! Surprise!

Broken Strings

 

 

louiegoksss11 / isuperman / butterfinger / myjoyce1986

Oh my! Everyone pretty much guessed who Dara's brother is... kekekeke

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At YGA, students dashed out of their rooms as soon as the bell rang indicating that class is over while Bigbang members stayed for a bit to avoid getting mobbed by the girls in their school. When their surrounding became quiet and the coast is clear, they went their way towards the parking lot.

 

 

“Hyung any plans for tonight?” Seungri asked as they made their way out of their room.

 

 

“We should pay Teddy hyung a visit.” Jiyong answered walking beside their maknae.

 

 

“Daesung, who is walking behind them with Youngbae and TOP remember something. “Isn’t he in Japan right now?”

 

 

“Aniyo. He called me before our last subject started and told me that he’s back.”

 

 

Suddenly TOP heard his stomach growled, “Can we eat first? I’m hungry.”

 

 

They were in the parking lot in no time and before Jiyong open the door to his car, he held up his phone and dialed a number. “Arasso. I’ll inform hyung first”.

 

 

Daesung whose about to step inside his car stopped  as well as Youngbae whose standing at the opposite door of Daesung’s car.

 

 

At first, when Jiyong dialed the number he was greeted by an operator telling him that the number he is trying to reach is busy so he tried again and waited for his hyung to answer. Successfully, after 3 rings he finally picked up.

 

 

“Yo Jiyong! What’s up mah man?”  The guy from the other line answered.

 

 

“Teddy hyung, we’ll eat first before going to your studio. The guys are fussing over food”

 

 

“No need. Just go straight here. Food will follow immediately.”

 

 

“Really hyung?” Jiyong asked, puzzled at the thought of Teddy treating them.

 

 

“Neh. So, see you guys in awhile. I still have to review our previous recording.” The guy on the other line said then hanged up without waiting for his response.

 

 

“Jiyong, what did hyung said?” Youngbae asked.

 

 

“Hyung said we should go straight at his studio and he’ll treat us so there’s no need to stop by some food chain”

 

 

“Wow. That’s something new” Youngbae surprisingly said.

 

 

“I know right? He sounded happy though.” Jiyong answered. He opened his car and sat in the driver’s seat and TOP occupied the passenger seat while Seungri sat at the back. Daesung and Youngbae already positioned themselves at the other car. After a few minutes, engines revving up can be heard in the almost deserted parking lot as they step on the gas and zoomed out of the campus to meet their hyung.

 

 

 

Seungri’s POV

 

 

Within 20 minutes, we arrived at the building where Teddy hyung’s studio is and Jiyong hyung find some space to park his car. We came out of his car and went directly to Teddy hyung’s studio.  When we opened the door, booming sound of electro pop sound that filled the room welcomed us.

 

 

“Yo! Good to see you again boys” Teddy hyung’s grinning face surprised us as he went to greet us one by one.

 

 

I’m sure that we all have the same question in mind as I looked at my hyungs’ reaction. “Hyung, you’re creeping us out. What’s up with you?” TOP hyung bravely asked.

 

 

“Am I creepy?  Nah~~~ I’m just in a good mood” he said without removing his grin.

 

 

“Have you met somebody while in Japan hyung?” Daesung asked the latter chuckling.

 

 

The rest of us seated in the long, black, leather couch next to the wall as we skeptically waiting for his reply.

 

 

“Aniyo. But I’ll meet someone…” then he look at his wrist watch, “In 10 minutes more or less” he continued.

 

 

“Wow hyung! You’re so fast! Do we know her?... Or him?... It’s a her right?” I asked confusedly.

 

 

He just chuckled before speaking, “It’s a her of course! Someone special…” he said and sat at his chair and swings it around to face the monitor.

 

 

I think our tongues rolled back as we can’t find any words to describe this sunbae of ours. Teddy hyung is like our mentor when it comes to girls. He is actually the one who introduced us to the club where we mostly hanged out. He introduces us a lot of girls and served them like they’re some cocktail drinks that we can savor. We were identified at this club because we hang out with Teddy hyung at first, before we eventually build our popularity there. So, it puzzled the five of us to know that he somehow learned to settle down. We thought he’s never gonna tie the knot.

 

 

“Hyung, this music sounds great. Is it for us?” I heard Jiyong hyung asked breaking the awkward atmosphere.

 

 

Teddy hyung lowered the volume before he turned around to face us. “It’s great right? But… this masterpiece… isn’t for you guys. I’m not the one who made this… Actually my…” he was cut off when the door hastily flew open and collided in the wall roughly.

 

 

BLAG!

 

 

“Oooppppaaaa~~~!”

 

 

It scared the s*hit out of us when we heard a loud thud followed by a loud shrieking voice. Our heads snapped too quickly in the door’s direction. I found myself clutching my chest as I gaze at the person who had the same expression as ours. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped upon seeing who the crazy intruder is.

 

 

“Noona!”

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

When I barged in oppa’s studio, I almost dropped the pizza boxes that I’m holding upon seeing Bigbang seated on the couch wearing surprised expressions on their faces.

 

 

“Noona!” I heard Seungri shouted.

 

 

‘Oh. My. Gahd! This isn’t happening to me right now! Why in the world are they here?!’

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

My heart jumped out as I let out a gasp in shock when the door banged on the wall and heard someone yelling, “What the~~~”, I wasn’t able to continue what I was about to say when I saw a familiar person standing in front of us.

 

 

We were so stunned coz everything happened so fast that none of us were able to utter a word after except for Seungri who acknowledge her presence.

 

 

‘Dara?’ even though I can’t process everything yet, my mind was still able to recognize her.’ Good thing I wasn’t able to finish cursing.’

 

 

After a moment of silence, we heard someone groaned which brought us back from oblivion. Our gaze stopped to where the sound came from and saw Teddy hyung sprawled on the floor.

 

 

“Yah! Ssantokki! What the fcking hell is wrong with you?! Are you trying to scared the crap out of us?!”

 

 

I saw her glare at Teddy hyung and she was about to open to say something when we heard another person yelling behind her.

 

 

“Dddaaaarrrrraaaaaa!”

 

 

I think we all turned our heads at the same time to the door anticipating who the hell this person is, yelling like a lunatic. Then suddenly strong arms wrapped around Dara’s petite body much to our surprise.

 

 

I heard some released loud gasps including myself staring at the scene before our eyes, stupefied.

 

 

“Dara-yah~~~~” the man cooed as he buried his head at the side of her neck.

 

 

‘Oh my gahd! What a lucky bastard! Wait… What? Why am I envious of this piece of s*hit?’ My mind literally went haywire as I flinched when I saw the man lift his head and revealed his face.

 

 

'Sh*t!'

 

 

I thought we had enough surprises already but the next thing I heard would probably send us to coma!

 

 

“Yah! Kush! Get you’re fcking hands off of my sister!”

 

 

In an instant me and my friends answered in chorus, bewildered. “Sister?!”

 

 

‘They have to be fcking kidding me! ’Never… ever! In my entire life I got myself startled and surprised many times in a span of what? 30 minutes? The hell! I don’t even remember reacting this way to a horror movie no matter how scary it is.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

Bigbang members felt their body paralyzed at the outpour of unforeseen events and information laid before them.

 

 

After his fall, Teddy managed to stand up and release his sister from his friend’s tight embrace as he pushed the latter roughly. “I said get your filthy hands off of her” he said.

 

 

Kush lowered his head and fidgeted his fingers, “But I got so excited to hear that she’s here so, I finished recording as soon as possible to greet her” he said in a soft voice while pouting.

 

 

“Aisht! And you!” Teddy pointed Dara, “Are you trying to destroy my studio in to pieces? Can’t you just enter quietly? Why the hell make a grand entrance?!”  He snapped.

 

 

“Don’t yell at me!” Dara answered with the same volume.

 

 

“I’m not! You’re the one yelling!”

 

 

“Coz you are yelling!”

 

 

Bigbang couldn’t utter a single word. They just sat there like their body was set in stone, dead set and their eyes fixed to the sibling who’s about to exchange blows.

 

 

Kush decided to cut their weird brother-sister form of love short and settled himself in the middle as he put each arms around the two, “Yah~~~ Yah~~~ Yah… Enough you two… I know you missed each other… but save your bickering for later… Don’t scare your guests anymore”, he said and motion his head towards Bigbang.

 

 

Dara and Teddy followed Kush’s gaze and locked their eyes to the boys whose faces paled in color then suddenly, the three of them started to laugh hysterically.

 

 

Bigbang members felt oblivious at what’s happening. They can’t seem to follow the flow of the situation.

 

 

Jiyong’s lips twitched, ‘What the hell are they laughing at?’

 

‘Ah… I don’t know what’s going on anymore…’ TOP’s forehead creased as he tried to get a better understanding of the series of incidents that had happened moments ago.

 

Daesung tilted his head to the side, ‘I thought TOP hyung was the only weirdo here’

 

Youngbae squints his eyes more, ‘They are a bunch of screwballs’

 

 

Seungri thought, ‘How did they become siblings? I can’t see any similarities’

 

 

“Yah! It’s pretty obvious neh? Can’t you see just by looking at our good features?” Teddy smugly answered.

 

 

Seungri was surprised to hear his sunbae answered his question and thought, ‘Did I just blurt that out?’

 

 

“Pabo! We can hear you loud and clear!”, Seungri just scratched the back of his head feeling embarrassed.

 

 

Dara placed the box she’s holding just now in the table.” Here’s what you’ve requested”

 

 

Teddy held his hands in his chest, crossing it as he slowly closed his eyes, smiling warmly. “Ah… little sister can’t resist his good looking brother… ain’t that right?” he said as he open his eyes and look right into Dara’s as he wiggles his brows.

 

 

Dara just chuckled at his brother’s overdramatic reaction. “Don’t get too cocky oppa… good-for-nothing suits better…” as she patted his arm. Teddy just pouted and went to open one of the boxes while Bigbang’s faces contorted, showing disgusted look at Teddy’s actions.

 

 

“Oh yeah by the way… I don’t think we need further introductions since I know very well that you’ve met each other already since you’re all attending YGA” Teddy said which woken them up from stupor. “Help yourselves with the food boys.” He motioned at the savory snack in front of them. In no time they each grab their own share.

 

 

 Jiyong was about to grab his, but was stopped when his phone ringed. He fished his phone out of his pocket, his brows knitted as soon as he saw the name that registered in the screen. He hesitated to answer it but soon decided to take the call.

 

 

He stood up and excused himself for awhile. He headed towards the door as he pressed the answer key.

 

 

“What do you want?” he sternly asked.

 

 

“Why? Can’t I call my boyfriend now?” the person on the other line asked sounding disappointed.

 

 

“Cut the crap and get to the point!”

 

 

The girl on the other line let a sigh before speaking, “I-I… I missed you so much Sweetie…”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

waahhh~~~~

I stayed up all night racking my brain out just to finish this chapter....

hope everyone will enjoy reading this one... kekekeke

 

Who do you think is the one who called Jiyong?????

got any idea????

 

sorry but not gonna spilled out too much info.... kekekekeke

i'll let you guys off the hook.... ^_^

 

zaheerahh_

hippotodamax

ny2121

jhenky

janellabeatriz

 

Thank you for subscribing!!!!!!

 

Comment and Subscribe!!!!!!!!!!